Status: finished :)

And the Room Goes Quiet

chapter 15

Dan’s glittering blue eyes blazed. He just looked at me, not a word leaving his mouth. He didn’t speak, just looked at me. He then stood up, his eyes never leaving mine. We both didn’t speak. I made me feel sad, empty in some way.

After a while his arms snaked around my waist and pulled me into his chest. He rested his chin on the top of my head and stroked my hair while I held on to him for dear life. I pulled back and went to speak, but he put his finger to my lips and shh`ed me, before dragging his finger down to my chin, tilting it up, and attaching his lips to mine.

The feeling of his lips against mine told me all I needed to know. It was soft, yet urgent and needy, but most of all it was filled with love. His hands felt hot against the small of by back. He pulled away all too soon.

“Let me speak first” my heart fluttered at the sound of his voice. “I completely over reacted and im sorry, it’s just, you’re my daisy, and I love you, so so much. I want to protect you, and be there for you, no matter what. Then when I found them, it was like I wasn’t doing my job.”

“Dan, it’s not your job to protect me.”

“Im stupid for over reacting so much and getting so angry”

“Im the stupid one for not telling you. It’s just, you deserve someone normal, not someone that had to take pills to be normal. Im a girl, im insecure. I always think you need someone better than me. I didn’t want you thinking differently of me. When I tell people, they think im some sort of head case, and im not. I just wanted to be normal with you”

“I don’t want normal. I want you.”

“Still?”

“Of course” he brushed away a tear that had fallen from my eye without me realising, and then kissed my hand before leading me back stage.

Everyone was ether staying in hotels or on the bus, but me and Dan needed to be alone, so we got a taxi back to his flat. It was about 2 in the morning by the time we got back, but we both weren’t tired. We stayed up and I told him about my pills and what I did in my meeting with dr. brown and he told me all about tour. It was half 5 by the time we fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke up at 2pm that after noon, still fully dressed, wrapped up in Dans arms. Dan was still asleep so I just watched him for a while. The sun was streaming through the blinds, casting shadows over his perfect features. I watched the rise and fall of his chest, slow and steady.

I turned over onto my stomach and propped myself up on my elbow to look at his face properly. His eyelids started to flutter and he grumbled before opening them fully. He caught me looking at him a giggled.

“How long have you been looking at me for?” he asked whilst rubbing his eyes.

“A while” I responded sheepishly. He giggled, kissed my nose and turned his body to face me, running his fingertips along my side.

“This is the first time in a while ive woken up with a smile on my face” he kissed the end of my nose and sat up. “What you wanna to today?” he looked at his phone and laughed softly. “Well, for the rest of the afternoon?”

I turned around to lie on my back whilst he lay back down again, propping himself up and over me. His kissed down from my forehead to my lips. I tangled my hands in his mess of hair and a small groan escaped his lips. He detached his lips from mine and smiled. “Maybe later” he winked and stood up to go to the kitchen.

I sat up and pulled my legs around and he retuned with a glass of water and my Zoloft. I smiled as he handed it over and took it without a thought. Once it had travelled down to where ever it was going he kissed me on the forehead and suggested we watch a film.

“You wanna change? I can lend you some stuff.” I nodded and he told me to just take what I wanted. He left the room to go find a DVD. I put on an old black tee and found a pair of patterned Calvin Kline boxers I had got him a few years ago, still in the box. I pulled them on and went to meet Dan in the living room. His eyes widened when he saw me. I suddenly felt very exposed.

“And I thought you looked sexy in what you wore normally, it think you should wear my stuff more” he had a hungry look in his eyes. I sat next to him, a blush rising in my cheeks, while a kissed my neck.

“What we watching?”

“Up”

“You are such a girl, seriously”

“You love it”

I looked into his eyes. “I do” we kissed and he pressed play. We laughed at the funny bits, and he held me when I cried at the sat bit. No matter how many times I watched it, I still cried.” The film finished and I looked at him.

“Do you think we’ll end up like Ellie and Carl?”

“I hope not”

“Why?”

“Cause I don’t wanna lose you” and when he said it, it knew he was telling the truth, and it almost broke my heart. “Ive had a taste of what it’s like this week, and I never want to feel that way again. I love you daisy”

“I love you too” I kissed his cheek.

“Can I ask you something?”

My heart rate sped up, I had no idea what he was gonna ask. “Ok” I whispered.

He looked me dead in the eye, the most serious look on his face. I was scared. So very scared. And then he uttered 7 words.

“Will escort me to the bedroom now?” he ended with a wink. I laughed, grabbed his hand and dragged him into his bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
daisys outfit

um so not too sure when the next chapter will be up, i have a very busy day tomorrow, and i have a party in the evening so maybe Sunday. but keep reading, more comments and subscribers pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :) thank you so much for reading :)

p.s. i really didnt know what to write for this, so if its terrible, im sorry.