Status: finished :)

And the Room Goes Quiet

chapter 18

Taylor kept calling and calling me all weekend, so I agreed to meet him after uni on Tuesday. We went to the same place for coffee and talk about random things for a few hours. We got back on to the subject of Hana and he told me he really wanted to see her again. Hollie was out with matt, so Hana was home alone. I invited him back to the flat and he didn’t stop smiling the whole way home.

I opened the door with my key to find to find Hana sprawled over the sofa watching TV. “Yo han, tailor’s here” we walked into the room and Hana jumped up, looking him up and down, her eyes wide, before they shared a hug.

“What you doing here?” she asked as she led him to the sofa.

“Came to see you” I flung my bag in my room, slipped my shoes and went to join them.

“Aw, that’s nice, so how are you? Daisy keeps saying how much you’ve changed and you defiantly have.” He smiled and then Dan came into view in the kitchen door way.

“Do I get an introduction?” he smiled and I jumped up to pull him into the room and Taylor stood up.

“Dan, this is Taylor. Taylor this is Dan, my boyfriend” I looked right at Taylor as I said the word `boyfriend`. His smiled faltered for a second before he regained his composure and his eyes widened slightly. Dan stuck out his hand for Taylor to shake and he took it.

“Nice to meet you” Dan smiled

“y-you too” he smiled slightly and Dan flopped down on my chair.

“Do you mind if I grab a glass of water?” Taylor asked me.

“Sure, come with me.” I led him into the kitchen and he shut the door. I turned around to ask him what he was doing, but he grabbed my wrist and put a finger to my lips.

“Why didn’t you tell me you had a boyfriend? You had plenty of chances” he moved his finger away but kept his hand around my wrist.

“i-I um im n-not sure”

“I know why” I gave him a confused looked and he took a step closer to me. “You didn’t wanna upset me, you like me” I tried to protest but he stopped me by pressing his lips to mine.

I pushed his away and slapped him around the face. He looked shocked and held his face, fury in his eyes. “Now you listen to me” I spoke quietly so Hana and Dan wouldn’t hear. “You get out of here right now and never speak to me again. I wouldn’t tell Dan what happened but if you come near me again, I promise you, I will tell Dan and he will destroy you”

“This isn’t over”

“Yes it is. Now go” I pushed past him and opened the door, a fake smile on my face. “Well that’s a shame, but keep in touch yeah?”

“What’s going on?” Hana asked

“Taylor has to go” he walked out of the kitchen and grabbed his bag muttering a quick goodbye and left.

“What’s up with that?” Dan asked we both shrugged and Hana stood up.

“Josh wants me too meet him, so ill see you guys later. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t” she grabbed her bad and raced out the door. I looked to Dan and he opened his arms. I fell into them and relaxed instantly. I could feel his breath on my neck and his hands gripping me tightly. I felt a shudder take over my whole body.

“You cold?” he whispered and kissed along my jaw.

“Im fine” I whispered back and he pulled up to look at me.

“I have some news. It’s kinda good, but could be bad at the same time” I looked into his eyes and he carried on. “When we went to Paris, we got a call. We’ve been booked for warped tour this summer.” My eyes widened and a massive smile broke out on my face.

“Are you kidding, that’s amazing news” I pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

“Are you sure? Im gonna be gone for months”

“I know, but I have to let you go, I can’t let you miss this, besides, I can always come and visit.” I moved so I was straddling his lap, and he moved his hands so they were resting on my hips. “Im so proud of you” I kissed his nose and then his lips. I pulled back but he sat forward and reconnected his lips to mine, moving his hands down so they moved past my bum, down my thighs and back up again.

He somehow stood up; me attached to him with my legs around his waist and took me into my room. He dropped me onto my bed, and turned to shut and lock the door.

And then he just stood there, smiling at me. I sat up, “what you looking at?” he still didn’t speak, just walked slowly towards the end of the bed, climbed onto it and crept slowly up to me. Straddling me like I had just done to him. He bent down, attached his lips to mine while moving his hands down to the bottom on my tee and removing it, before removing his own. I undid his belt his belt and he removed his jeans while I took off mine.

And then he did something that was almost drove me insane.

He kissed me down my neck, along my collar bones, down my chest and belly to my hip bones. He kissed each in turn before grazing along my inner thighs with his teeth and laughing. I arched my back and my breathing got quicker and heavier. He moved back up to grab hold of my underwear with his teeth and pulled them down and off before taking off his own.

He moved back up to look at me, now lying next to me, his hands brushing along my back. His eyes were burning into mine. I brushed my fingers along his jaw line while he grabbed my hips so I was on top of him. “So pretty” he mused aloud, moving some stray hair out of my face while I looked down at him. His voice was rough and incredibly sexy. He positioned himself so he could enter me easily, and once he was in a loud moan escaped my lips.

Dan kept his hands on my hips, guiding me and after a few minutes he was screaming my name, making me and him go faster. “Im so close” he barely whispered few minutes later. And then Dan came apart under me, as did I soon after him.

I flopped back down next to him and he engulfed me into his arms. “Can I tell you something daisy” I looked up at him and nodded sleepily. “I love you so much” I giggled softly and he kissed me again. “I really do. Promise me you’ll never leave me” he was stroking my hair and kissing it.

“I promise” I kissed his chest and fell asleep content in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
daisys outfit

i suck at writing scenes like this but oh well, please enjoy.