Status: finished :)

And the Room Goes Quiet

chapter 20

On the morning of my 19th birthday I woke up in Dan’s bedroom, tangled in his arms. Dan must have felt me wake up because he started kissing up my kneck from behind me. I started to giggle and he laughed softly. Felling his breath of the back of my neck made me shiver and he held me tighter to him.

“Happy birthday” he whispered in my ear and I turned around to face him, kissing him softly.

“Thank you” Dan played with a few strands of my hair, wrapping them around his fingers.

“You sleep alright”

“Indeed. You?”

“I always sleep better when you’re next to me” I laughed and snuggled into his chest.

“I like waking up with you” I whispered into his shoulder.

“Well why don’t we make it a permanent thing” I looked up confused and he carried on. “Move in with me.” It wasn’t so much of a question, more a statement. I didn’t know what to say to him. I just kept looking at him, not sure what to say. “I know it’s not perfect” he carried on, propping himself up so he slightly hovered over me. “I know im hardly ever here, but when I do come home, I wanna be coming home to you. And Hana and Hollie only live a few roads away so you can stay round there when Im away. I just want us to be together whenever possible. You don’t have to say anything now, just think about it.”

“Yes” I whispered. Dan’s eyes went wide and he looked shocked.

“What?”

“I said yes, ill move in with you” he smiled the most heart wrenchingly beautiful smile and quickly pulled me into a massive hug.

“You know I love you right?” he whispered into my hair. I pulled back and looked into his eyes. They were so bright and alive. Smiled and hugged him back even harder.

“Yes I do. And I love you too.” we spent the rest of the morning cuddling in bed.

Over the course of the next few weeks I moved my stuff into Dan’s house, which I suppose was now our house. Uni started up again and the boys were busy writing which meant Dan came home to me every night. It felt like we were an old married couple.

And that’s how life went n pretty much. The boys played shows and wrote songs and us girls worked and went to school. Christmas came around again like a flash but this time I spent it with Dan in our flat.

As it was our first Christmas together Dan tried to make it special. Unfortunately be got a bit `preoccupied` and left the turkey in the oven for too long and ended up having a frozen dinner. Nether the less it was still nice.

Hana and Hollie were still living down the road, and Hana had been accepted into a major art collage and was doing really well for herself, as was Hollie. I was still working for GeeGee, who was now engaged to Chris and were set to be married in October in the next year. And callie; callie was taking the world my storm with her perfect face, hair and practically everything else.

I was happy. I still took my Zoloft and went for my talks with dr. brown. I could see myself living this life forever. But like I said in the very first chapter of this story. We don’t always get what we want do we.

Especially not me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i wasn't even gonna write this chapter but um i thought i needed more of a build up to the penultimate chapter, which is the next one. the next one will be short too. very short. im sorry for what will happen in this story but forgive me, i will do an alternate ending cause i love you all <3 x