Darkblade

The lesson

There once was a human princess named Veronica Albescu. Her kingdom of Carpathia was ruled by her Uncle Dragos; an evil, cruel man to the people of the Carpathian villages. Unfortunely, Veronica only saw his good side, until she found out the truth from her deceased parents, she also found out that she was apart of the: "Great Nation of Immortality"...
"Your highness, you have a visitor." the servant responded, as she stepped aside to show a young woman whose skin was snow white and fair, with a bloody red/ burgundy cloak that covered her beauty but also covered her battle scar that was healing impossibly slow.
"Alright. Thank you, Cinders." I responded, as I stood up from my studies and welcomed my teacher, Chiara Moretti.
"Good evening, Chiara. Come in, I was just testing this plant to see if it has the right materials to make another perfume for myself and you, of course." I responded, as I let her observe my studies.
Good job, Roni. Let's see if you can charm, I mean disect this plant." Chiara corrected herself, and I could see in her eyes that she hoped that I didn't hear her say "charm.'
"Charm?" I asked, confused.
"Disect. I said, disect." she responded, stiffly.
"Why are you brushing off what you said, please tell me." I replied, touching her arm lightly, and my eyes wide with curiosity.
*Sighs* "I guess, I can't keep this from you any longer..." She hesitated, looking into my eyes and then standing up and sitting down on my chest near the backboard of my bed.
I went to sit down on my bed and I folded my legs to the side as, Chiara held out her hand and I grabbed it.
"Roni, I've been informed not to tell you this until you're eighteen, and believe me, when I said 'charm' I slipped up. But I just don't want you to get all excited and then be hurt..." She looked down, away from my dark redish purple eyes.
"Go on." I urged, squeezing her hand and smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!