Status: First ever story so it'll be slow, please be patient :)

War Torn Love

Waiting.

23:05. Only two minutes had passed since he had looked at the clock, but he didn’t care, he was too excited. Only another ten minutes to go! The six foot five male was pacing around his bedroom…If you could call it that! His bedroom was the size of most people’s houses…But then again, most people didn’t live in a huge mansion spanning acres. It was clear the male loved red; the walls were red, the carpet was red, the drapes were red, the duvet was black, accented with red. It suited him well he thought.

23:06. Damn this was taking too long! Icy blue eyes glanced from the window, to the closet and back to the clock as he flicked his black fringe out of his eyes. He walked over to his full length mirror to survey himself for at least the 80th time that evening. Staring back at him was a lanky looking nineteen year old; it always made him smirk, he did look very good for his age. After trying on several outfits he’d settled for one that he knew would impress: red dress shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of converses. Simple yet stylish; a look that suited him well.

23:08. He was beginning to get nervous now. He knew there was no reason to, but all this sneaking around made him nervous, and for good reason too. What with a war going on, this was no place for people like them; indeed, it was likely it would never be a place for people like them.

23:09. A knock at the bedroom door made him flinch, but another glance at the clock told him it was nowhere near time yet for his arrival. “Come in” he sighed, unable to hide a slight disappointment knowing it wasn’t who he expected it to be. One of the mansion’s servants came in and curtseyed “M’Lord I have the champagne and strawberries that you requested” she said softly, bringing in a trolley after her. “Brilliant, thank you” he smiled, motioning to where the servant could place the things he had asked for. M’Lord. He wondered how long he would stay M’Lord, how long until he became sire.

23:14.The servant had left now. She’d help place everything where he wanted it and had now left and had promised not to speak a word. She was a lovely servant and he was truly lucky to have her. He began pacing again as he waited, thinking again about the war, how unsafe it was for them to meet, even under such amazing circumstances as these.

23:15. He jumped as he heard the knock on the closet door. He was glad that his father had not thought to block the escape tunnel from enemies. In times of war, you would think his father would have done such a thing. “Nicholai?” came the timid voice from behind the door, and Nicholai ran straight for the closet, pulling the door open wide. “Emeric” he grinned, pulling him into the room. “Happy five year anniversary” Emeric smiled at the taller man as he reached up to kiss him.

Even after five long secretive years together it was so very dangerous to be together. Why? Because the war made it so. The war between Vampires and Werewolves. And when the princes of the two courts had been together for five long secretive years, it made it even more dangerous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is my first ever chapter on Mibba, so please give me some constructive feedback :)
I'd like to give my thanks to totallymcraddicted, harleyanne and skeletonletters. If it wasn't for you three and your amazing stories, I would never have published this. Thank you <3