Status: First ever story so it'll be slow, please be patient :)

War Torn Love

Malachi.

Malachi. The royal family couldn’t believe it, Malachi would be coming back! He had responded quickly to Alice very swiftly, and now Nicholai, Alice, Lisette, Emeric and Greg were stood in the forest in neutral territory waiting for his arrival.

A slight rustling of trees, and a very soft thud were the only warnings the five received of Malachi’s entrance.
“Hey sugar” came the deep voice from behind Alice and Lisette, making Lisette jump out of her skin. Alice didn’t even flinch as she felt the kiss on her cheek.

The man that now stood in front of them looked almost identical to Nicholai, except he was taller and slightly more muscular than his younger brother. He wore a black tank top with black skinny jeans, smirking at the people in front of him.

“Mal I have missed you so much!” she squealed, turning to hug him tightly, her eldest brother spinning her round happily before putting her down and moving to hug his baby brother.

“I’m glad you’re here dude” Nicholai sighed at he hugged his brother tightly, it was clear that even after a large amount of time apart, they were still close.
“I wouldn’t miss you slaughtering the bastard we have to call our father for the world” Malachi laughed before letting him go.

Malachi turned and surveyed everyone, unable to stop himself pulling Alice into a hug. Sure he and Nicholai had always been close, but Alice was his baby sister, with 201 years between them – a big age gap even by vampire standards- he was always very protective of her. Alice moved to lean against her big brother, her arm around his waist, his arm over her shoulders.

“Right. You must be Lisette” Malachi smiled, nodding to the auburn haired woman as he tried to work out who everyone was.
“That’s right” Lisette smiled softly
“I’m proud of you for doing this, I know how hard it can be and I will do everything within my power to keep you safe from my father” he said, a look of determination in his eyes.
“T-Thank you” she faltered, blushing slightly.
Malachi nodded before moving onto the next werewolf in the small line-up.

“That must make you Emeric” Malachi smiled at he turned to the werewolf closest to Nicholai.
Emeric blushed softly and nodded, smiling.
“From what I have heard from my brother, you two are perfect for one another, so I won’t give you the warning” he smirked.
Again, Emeric nodded, a little wary of the new vampire.

“But you” Malachi said, turning and squaring himself up to Greg. Greg on the other hand didn’t move; he didn’t shrink away, nor did he try and square up to Malachi in return.
“You I have heard nothing about. Alice is my baby sister and therefore I will protect her to the ends of the Earth. If you treat her well, all will be fine and dandy, but if I so much as think you’ve upset her in anyway then I will waste no time in ripping out that pretty little throat of yours. Is that clear?” Malachi said, smiling the entire time.
Greg nodded, not intimidated at all “I have sisters too. I completely understand”.
“Brilliant” Mal grinned, moving away from Alice and clapping his hands together once.
“No doubt Mama has dinner waiting; shall we get back to the palace?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Same drill as before guys, italics = vampiric.

I know this is quite a short chapter, but we'll be getting a fair bit of drama later, and I'll be doing a lot of coursework over my two days off from work so I thought I'd give you another update while I was free :)

So that was Malachi! He's rather protective of his baby sis ^_^. Mal has a lot of history which you'll find out later, its quite a lot of stuff really, to the point where I may make a Mal centered prequal once I've got all this sorted out :3

You guys probaby have no idea what I'm rambling on about xD.

So! nearly 75 people have read the first chapter now! Makes me so happy! I don't care that only 10 of you read the last chapter, it's you 10 who I care most about <3.

This chapter isn't dedicated to anyone, but if you comment really constructive things and make a go of getting to know me, then who knows, maybe you'll get a dedication too ;D

xxx Laura