Status: First ever story so it'll be slow, please be patient :)

War Torn Love

Frustration.

Three weeks had passed since Nicholai’s fight to the death with his father. Although he was still not in perfect condition, he was beginning to heal quite nicely. His bite wounds had healed, along with his arm, ribs, teeth and his lung was now fine too. His leg had healed, quite a lot really; he was now at least able to walk on it, but his leg and pelvis were going to need that extra week to heal properly.

To say that sexual frustration was driving Emeric and Nicholai insane was an understatement. The two were so used to not seeing each other very often due to the way, that when they were in one another’s company, it usually ended in Emeric moaning beneath his love. Three weeks in one another’s company and not any form of relief at all. None. Nicholai was about to change that.

Emeric had gone to make ask a servant if they could have some breakfast. He’d left Nicholai asleep when he’d gone.
“Breakfast is going to take about an hour, I told them to finish all their other orders before coming up here” he said, seeing that Nicholai was awake now.
“Good” the future king smirked, throwing back the covers to reveal his body in all its naked glory.

Emeric gawped slightly, unable to stop himself reacting to his love in front of him. He whined slightly, he wanted him so badly but he couldn’t, Nicholai would get hurt.
“Nick-eeeeeee” Emeric whined, dragging out the last syllable.
It however did not stop Emeric from complying and crawling onto the bed when Nicholai beckoned him over.
“We don’t have to go all the way, but both of us need something” Nicholai whispered breathily against Emeric’s neck.

Emeric shuddered and gasped with pleasure at his lover’s words, and then the suddenly feeling of being palmed through his trousers. He gave in, nodding to Nicholai. He was mostly healed, and they both did need some relief…

Nicholai had Emeric out of his clothes in seconds, both laid on their sides and rutting against one another. Oh sweet friction, they had both missed it greatly. Moans escaped the two of them as their grinding intensified.

Emeric gasped suddenly as Nicholai moved them; Nicholai was now on his back, with Emeric straddling him. His hand moved down to Emeric’s cock, cupping him for a moment before beginning to stroke him, slowly at first, but his speed began to increase; he wanted to see that orgasmic look wash over his lover.

He didn’t have to wait long. Emeric had clearly been too worked up, because after less than a couple of minutes, Emeric was crying out and moaning, his hips bucking towards Nicholai slightly as he released into Nicholai’s face, neck, chest, stomach, and the final dribble into his hand.
“Just the facial I needed” Nicholai said sarcastically, both of them unable to stop themselves from laughing a little.
Nicholai cleaned off his face, groaning as he tasted Emeric on his fingers. Damn he’d missed his lover.

His eyes fell closed with lust as he continued to clean himself off, his eyes suddenly shooting open as he moaned very loudly. He looked down to see Emeric between his legs, lapping at his length.
“Fuck I’ve missed you” Nicholai moaned, bucking up to Emeric’s mouth a little, crying out when his lover finally enveloped his cock in that amazing wet heat.

Profanities and groans were already leaking from Nicholai, along with copious amounts of pre cum. It had been too long. Far too long. Emeric used his skilled tongue to suck his lover, hollowing his cheeks as he came back up his length.

Emeric was soon rewarded with what he was after, as Nicholai screamed and he felt him release into his mouth. He swallowed gratefully everything Nicholai offered him, before pulling away from the post orgasmic mess that was his boyfriend.

He lay down beside him, wrapping his arms around him, both men grinning in their euphoria.
“Hey Em?” Nicholai mumbled, nuzzling into his lover.
“Yuh huh?”
“My leg hurts”
Emeric couldn’t help but laugh softly, nuzzling into his love.
“I’ll get you some more morphine when breakfast arrives” he giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, little filler chapter for you there, a couple of you have been sending me messages for more sex, well, this is for you guys (:

If you ever think my story is lacking anything, just tell me, if I think I can fit it in anywhere, I'll try my best to!

I asked you all to give me a little ten word summary on my story, but only two of you did it D: so I'll put them up for you guys to see!

Angy_Kaulitz: Vampires. Werewolves. Love. Plans. Fightin. Brothers. Pain. B-Days. Parties. Engagements

Unicornz: guy loves guy. guy marries girl. guy injured killing father.

I liked them both a lot ^_^.

I have to go back up to uni for two days tomorrow guys, so yeah, slow posts for a bit.

Love you guys!
xxx Laura