Status: First ever story so it'll be slow, please be patient :)

War Torn Love

Planning.

Military precision, that’s what this needed. Organisation. Damn he sometimes wished he was still in the army. It was now three months after his fight with his father, and Nicholai was now back to his normal self; no bandages, no plaster casts and best of all, no pain. He was stood in the ballroom of the werewolf court, surrounded by tables which were covered in white pieces of paper, and people around the hall were all holding little ‘flags’ either in red or yellow. Red flags were for vampire guests, yellow flags were for werewolf guests. Each flag also had a number on it, which corresponded to the name of the guest on a list. Yes, Nicholai had definitely organised this.

What Nicholai was doing, was arranging seating plans. Plans needed to be arranged for the wedding, the two coronations, and the reception afterwards! Nicholai’s planning was definitely needed. He had hold of the list of names, shouting out numbers and pointing to spots on the sheets of paper, which so far either had lines or circles on them; circles represented tables at the reception, and lines represented rows at the wedding and coronations.

“Do we have a room large enough to host our reception in yet?” Nicholai called out as he stared at the seating plans, not actually caring who answered him, as long as someone did.
Luckily it was Lisette who answered him, walking over to him with a binder.
“Jaspar made this list of venues for us to look at, as well as taking the liberty of highlighting a photocopied version of your list; every highlighted doesn’t want to sit next to someone of the other species” she explained.
Nicholai nodded in thanks, kissing her cheek lightly before looking over the list and making a few small changes to his seating plan.

Nicholai suddenly stopped and blushed slightly. He had just remembered a small detail about the wedding that he had forgotten to discuss with Lisette. Well this could be embarrassing…
“Lis I forgot to tell you a little thing about the wedding…” he whispered, blushing profusely, hoping she wouldn’t freak out.
“And what would that be Nick?” she asked, glancing up at him.
“Well, once I kiss you, I have to…Erm…Isortofhavetobiteyourneck”
“Nicholai I did not get a word of that…”
Nicholai blushed deeply, damn this was so embarrassing!
“I have to bite you” he said quietly.

Lisette stood still for a few moments, unable to say anything…Well, this was weird. Nicholai decided he’d interject before she flew off the handle or something.
“It won’t hurt, I promise! A vampire’s bite only hurts when it’s full of bad venom and that only happens when we’re angry, but I was planning on fooling around with Emmy beforehand so that I get the aphrodisiac venom so that when I bite you it won’t hurt at all!” Nicholai said, very quickly.
He had been about to open his mouth to speak again when Lisette held up a hand.
“Nick. Please stop, I’m just trying to process everything”
Nicholai’s mouth shut again as he watched her with wide eyes, waiting for her response.
“I trust you Nicky, I know you won’t hurt me…Besides, I’ve seen the marks you’ve given Emmy” she smirked, making the vampire blush.
“Thanks, can I leave you to do the seating plan for now? Alice should be here soon to help” Nicholai smiled softly
“Yeah, sure, go have some fun. You’ve been working really hard with the wedding” Lisette laughed.
Nicholai grinned and kissed her cheek before running off into the werewolves’ palace.

The vampire soon found his love, surrounded by children as he had his hands over his eyes, counting, and the children running in different directions to hide. In that moment he felt his heart melt for his love. He was absolutely adorable with children. One day maybe they could…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! This chapter was absolutley sucky -_- as those of you who I flailed at yesterday will know, it took me almost twenty four hours to write that! Geh, I hate this chaoter so much >:

Good news everyone! (Interperate that as the professor from Futurama if you wish) I HAVE A MIBBA WIFE! Lou is amazing and I loves her and you should TOTALLY read her story ;D

You Taught Me Love

Another story you should read is Freddie's story Hands Held High its and awesome story, and I know I've mentioned it before, but now I shall mention it again :3.

One last point, mainly for all you MCR fan girls who read my stories.... I'm thinking of writing a Frikey :) tell me what you think guys!

xxx Laura