Status: First ever story so it'll be slow, please be patient :)

War Torn Love

Awkward.

Nicholai and Emeric were alone in the only place they knew no one would look for them today: in the broom closet. Both of them still had their clothes on… Just; Nicholai had expertly ripped open Emeric’s shirt (while managing to keep the buttons intact), his lips currently attached to the werewolf’s neck as Emeric kneaded Nicholai through his trousers. Neither could help but smirk, getting turned on all for the sake of Lisette.

Yes, today was Nicholai’s wedding day. After months of planning, they had finally settled for today as their wedding day, and now Emeric was… preparing Nicholai for Lisette. The younger male had to admit this was all a little weird, feeling up his boyfriend so he could go fuck his soon to be wife – his sister no less – but he knew it was needed to keep with tradition. He knew Nicholai loved him and that’s all that mattered.

“Nicky your wedding starts in ten minutes,” came Alice’s voice from the other side of the door.

Nicholai growled unhappily, pulling away from Emeric and fixing his lovers shirt for him before rearranging himself. He was sure his family and friends did not wanna see him with an erection.

“I love you, don’t forget that,” Nicholai whispered in Emeric’s ear, nuzzling against him before pulling away and heading out of the room and into the large room across the hallway which was being used for the wedding. The couple had decided to have the wedding there because it was bigger than any of the rooms at the werewolf court.

To say he was nervous was a bit of an understatement now. Today he had to get married and have his wedding reception, and then have sex with a girl. Ew. Then tomorrow it was Lisette’s coronation, and then his own and then another celebration party to celebrate them as King and Queen, not just man and wife. And then, Nicholai and Emeric were going to come out to both courts and tell them all that they were a couple. Nicholai had already said he wasn;t going to take shit from either court. If they had a problem with it and couldn’t keep it to themselves, they would be killed, simple as that.

Nicholai stood at the alter as the music began to play. He watched Emeric walk down the aisle first with little Miranda, Greg’s four year old sister, with him. Then followed Laura and Greg, then Malachi and AraLynn. Everyone positioned themselves correctly; men on the right of the alter and women on the left as the wedding march began to play. Lisette soon appeared in a beautiful ivory and lace dress, with Jaspar. Lisette’s parents had decided it best not to attend the wedding; Roland out of pure anger and hatred, and Marielle because she had not wanted her or her father to ruin her daughter’s big day.

Lisette looked absolutely stunning, if Nicholai had been straight he would have totally married her for real, but alas, he wasn’t, and loved her brother in that way instead.

***

The wedding went without a hitch; every line was spoken in English, and then Vampiric just to keep in tradition with everything, even if this really wasn’t a very traditional wedding at all. At the end, Nicholai bit Lisette’s neck as planned, causing her to gasp softly in pleasure, making the vampires smirk and the werewolves mutter amongst themselves.

It was strange. Nicholai, a out and proud gay man was now married to a woman. It felt very odd to him. He and Lisette were now sat at their wedding reception, both of them trying to push the thought of tonight out of their mind. Nicholai wanted to be with Emeric, but he knew he couldn’t, the wolves would smell the scent for a start, and that would ruin everything.

***

The reception was over. There was no more hiding from it anymore. Nicholai went over to Lisette, his hand moving to rub the back of his neck.

“So, er,” he started, blushing deeply.

“Yeah,” she replied with an awkward smile.

Nicholai took Lisette’s hand and lead her to a room in the palace just down the hall from the royal bedrooms. This was the royal guest room, and Nicholai had already decided he wasn’t going to fuck Lisette in the same bed that he fucked her brother in. It was just too weird.

Once inside the room, Nicholai locked the door and blushed, really not sure where to go now.

“Here, your brother told me to get you to inject yourself with this,” Lisette said quietlym holding out a vial to Nicholai. He took it and smirked slightly.

“This is my first love’s aphrodisiac venom,” he said with a soft laugh. This venom would have a good effect on Nicholai, the only person whose venom would work better would be Emeric’s…If he made venom.

He quickly took the vial from Lisette, along with the syringe, needle and tourniquet and quickly injected himself. He felt it quickly rushing through his system as he stepped towards Lisette, biting her neck so she’d have a new rush herself before he turned and took her towards the bed. They didn’t need condoms tonight. Vampires couldn’t breed with Werewolves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Where to start with my apologies: I'm for for it being so short,I'm sorry for spelling mistakes, I'm sorry for it being so rubbish, I'm sorry for it being late, I'm sorry for stopping halfway through to go get drunk with my mate, I'm sorry for actually being fairly drunk while typing this, I'm sorry if this chapter disappoints you, I'm sorry for not writing the sex scene, I'm sorry for only being able to write male gay sex scenes, I'm just sorry okay D: I hate this chapter so much.

I'd also like to add this: My Aunty isn't well. I mean really not well. She has brain, bowel and lung cancer, and my mother and I are meant to be going to see her next week. What she didnt tell my mum is she has been in hospital for the past week. She is in a wheelchair, cant walk anymore and is on a lot of morphine. I'm now also sorry for telling you all that but I really need to talk to someone :(