Status: First ever story so it'll be slow, please be patient :)

War Torn Love

Burns.

There was screaming. Lots of screaming. Guards where holding onto Alice, Anna and Malachi having to stop them from running out into the sunlight and facing the same fate as the king.

Alice instantly turned to Greg tears falling rapidly.

“Please,” she breathed. That’s all it took.

Greg ran out of the court, the werewolf in no fear of being burnt by the sun’s deadly rays. He ran through the forest, not having to go far until he found the king. Nicholai was laid on the floor, clearly having collapsed and was unconscious. Greg quickly moved to check his pulse and almost gagged as he did so. Yes, the King has a pulse, but when he pulled his hand away, some of Nicholai’s charred skin came away with his hand. Nicholai was being barbequed alive.

The werewolf quickly scooped Nicholai into his arms, covering his exposed flesh with the coat he had been wearing before quickly running with him back to the vampiric palace. Doctors were already assembled in the hallway, ready for the King. They weren’t holding out much hope though, there was no a high chance that their king could be dead in a matter of hours.

As soon as Greg arrived, Doctors took Nicholai from him, Malachi helping them, while Alice helped the nurses. Nicholai was soon taken away to the intensive burns unit the palace had just for emergencies like this.

Lisette stood there in shock as the vampiric royal family all left with her husband. But she couldn’t move. She turned and headed out of the entrance. She needed to find her brother. She needed to know why this had happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Christ this chapter sucks. It's not even 300 words -_-. Please though, before you get angry; let me explain myself.

The reason this chapter is so short, and it has taken so long to put up, is because in the early hours of the morning on Friday 19th August 2011, my aunty finally lost her battle to cancer. She had bowel, brain and lung cancer, and had been battling for four years. Brenda Ann Sambrook. You're no longer in pain.

I don't know when I will post the next chapter of this, or on my other story, Baby Blues. If I can't I will get someone else to put a chapter up if you guys really cannot wait.

I am going to do a chapter with Lis talking to Emeric, then one with the state that Nicky is in. That's all I will tell you.

I love you BA. <3 forever in my heart.

xxx Laura