Status: First ever story so it'll be slow, please be patient :)

War Torn Love

Screams.

He could be dead. She could be left to deal with two courts all by herself. This was not how things were meant to go.

Lisette was pacing around outside the room where Nicholai was being treated. She had been told she couldn’t enter, but that didn’t stop her from being able to smell what was in that room. The smell of burning flesh would never leave her system.

Instead of standing there doing nothing useful, Lisette decided she would go find her brother, find out what truly happened, but before she could leave the area to do so, she ran into him.

She had been about to scream at him, but suddenly stopped when she saw the distraught look on his face. Although she was about to lose her husband, Emeric was about to lose the man he loved.

“He followed me. H-he walked through sunlight for me,” he whispered before collapsing to the ground in floods of tears.

Lisette moved quickly, scooping her brother up into her arms, soothing him.

“I-I thought h-he was cheating on m-me!” Emeric managed to hiccup, trying to justify why he’d ran out into the sun.

“Shhhh, you don’t have to tell me, just talk to Nicholai when he’s better,” she soothed

“B-but what if he doesn’t-“Emeric started to say, but was cut off by a loud ear splitting scream.

The two werewolf siblings stared at the room Nicholai was in, Lisette having to quickly grab he brother to stop him clawing his way to his love.

A nurse quickly stepped out of the room, looking shaken, but was smiling weakly.

“Your Highness, The King is awake. We’re almost certain he’s going to pull through,” she said, he smile getting larger as she spoke to Lisette.

Lisette and Emeric clung to each other, relieved sobs leaving both of them. Nicholai was going to pull through. But what state would he be in?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. Lookie here! I updated :3

I start uni tomorrow so update will not be as fast as they once were. Keep pestering me if I'm being too slow though and I'll try and update faster ^_^

I love you guys <3