Status: First ever story so it'll be slow, please be patient :)

War Torn Love

Dance.

The loud thumping bass could be heard all the way down the street. It mixed in with the sights and sounds of people talking, laughing, singing, dancing, shouting, screaming, fighting…Vomiting. Yet this was where Nicholai had decided to take Emeric, because he loved clubs so much; and if the smells of alcohol, smoke, blood, sweat and sex were hitting his senses hard, they were bound to be affecting Emeric so much more.

He turned to look at Emeric; he had been right, the smell was affecting his lover’s delicate nose. Emeric had wrinkled his nose slightly, but it was okay, he was getting used to the smell now. They had been in the queue for Rendezvous for just over ten minutes. It wasn’t too bad, and the line seemed to move quite quickly. He’d just have to stick with Nicholai so that he didn’t get lost at all inside.

“So did you get each other gifts for your anniversary?” Alice asked, playing with her hair and smoothing down her green mini dress at the same time. Unlike the other two, she had spent an hour getting ready…Which had suited Nicholai and Emeric just fine.
“Yeah, we did” Nicholai nodded as he pulled out the gift Emeric had gotten him. It was a small silver ankh on a black string.
“The key of life!” Alice grinned widely.
“Yeah, I found it appropriate and ironic for all the right reasons” Emeric smirked softly.
“So what did Nicky get you?”
Emeric too pulled out a necklace from under his shirt, this time a thing silver chain with a silver ring on it.
“It says I love you on the inside in your language” Emeric grinned.
By ‘your language’, Emeric had meant Vampiric, but was tactful enough not to use such a word in neutral territory, in case they were overheard. He had been learning to speak the language for the past couple of years, but in secret. He wanted to surprise Nicholai for his next birthday, so it was taking him a very long time without any help.

The three of them soon found themselves at the front of the queue and Nicholai paid the £9 for them all to enter. Inside was more intense than outside; all that they had heard, seen and smelt outside was just heightened in here, it made Nicholai feel alive. The club was split into two sections, through the left door it was just like any other club, people writhing against one another on the dance floor and drinking copious amounts of alcohol. But through the right door instead of a dance floor, there stools around a large bar where people were hooked up to taps, breathing in scented oxygen.

“Right, I’m gunna go find someone to talk to in the oxygen bar before I dance. Meet you two outside at half two?” Laura suggested.
The men nodded and watched her leave through the right door. Emeric slid his fingers into Nicholai’s and nodded in consent. He knew Nicholai wanted on that dance floor, and as long as he was the one dancing with him, he had no qualms about it.

In seconds Nicholai had Emeric at the bar buying him and himself a drink before pulling him to the dance floor. Some people were staring at them, but many were doing just as Emeric and Nicholai were about to: dancing. Nicholai quickly downed his neat whiskey as Emeric followed suit with his rum and coke, Nicholai place the empty glasses on a ledge before pulling Emeric close to him to dance.
“It’s been too long since we’ve been dancing” Emeric said into his love’s ear so he could be heard, dancing along with Nicholai.
“Far too long” he agreed as the beat of the music carried away his body, making his grind against Emeric, just like other couple were doing all around them.

Emeric truly thought Nicholai turned into some sort of liquid god when he danced. His body always seemed to move in just the right way, like it was water flowing rather than flesh and bones moving. Maybe it was the fact he was a vampire…Or maybe it was just the fact he was Nicholai. Emeric always felt a little inadequate when he danced next to Nicholai, but that never lasted long, he could tell from the look on his face, that his love thought he was amazing, and it made him blush to think how loved he was by the vampire.

Emeric’s arms soon snaked around Nicholai’s neck, smiling as he felt the other’s arms moving around his waist, pulling him close. With the music and the drink he had had, things were beginning to spin a little, but in a good way. Werewolves had never been good at handling their drinks, that’s why he’d agreed to only have the one.

“I love you” Nicholai grinned down at Emeric, loving that the alcohol was already having an effect on his boyfriend; it was quite funny when the pair of them got drunk.
“I love you too”
Nicholai moved his hands from Emeric’s waist, up to his face, cupping it as he bent down to kiss him. Emeric however kissed back with more passion than he had been expecting, causing him to gasp slightly. Emeric smirked against their lips, making Nicholai lose control slightly. In an instant he had Emeric against the barrier to the dance floor, his tongue begging for entrance into the others mouth. It was now Emeric’s turn to gasp, allowing Nicholai what he wanted as the two of them battled for dominance of the kiss. Emeric soon gave in to Nicholai, his fingers moving to cling to his lover’s torso, Nicholai’s fingers entwining into those strawberry blonde locks.

When it seemed the two were surely going to pass out from lack of oxygen, Nicholai broke the kiss, his lips moving feverishly down Emeric’s neck, kissing and sucking hickeys onto his pulse. Emeric was soon moaning for his love, their hands moving over one another’s bodies. Nicholai was testing the waters now, teasingly scraping his fangs down Emeric’s neck, loving how the male pushed his body closer to his own whenever he did so. Then the unspeakable happened.

Someone shoved against the two of them of the crowded dance floor, making Nicholai actually bite Emeric. Nicholai wasn’t worried about the effect, just Emeric’s reaction. You see, vampires have two kinds of venom in their fangs; when they are angry, their venom can be the most excruciating pain you have ever experienced when bitten. But when a vampire is feeling horny, their venom can give you more pleasure than you ever thought possible. It’s one of nature’s great little quirks that have helped keep vampires hidden.

Nicholai quickly withdrew his fangs from his loves neck. He had never bitten him before and was worried about what was going to happen next.
“You bit me” Emeric whispered, slightly wide eyed.
“Yeah” Nicholai whispered, biting his lip slightly.
“I think we need to find a motel…”
“But what about Alice?”
“We’ll be back here for half two, there’s a motel across the street”
Nicholai gawped at Emeric for a moment, but wasn’t about to protest the point, so nodded as Emeric began to drag him from the club.
♠ ♠ ♠
Phew! Over 1000 words! My longest chapter yet! So yeah, I think you guys know where the chapter is going, please dont hate me! It's not like they are rushing into things in a new relationship or anything, I just wanted to show you some of the species quirks, like the venom thing ^.^

Okay so I'm slightly stealing this from a couple of the authors I read from but hopefully it'll get you guys to give me some feedback :) Tell me your best bit from the chapter, it can be a word, a phrase, a sentence or a paragraph. Just tell me why you liked it :) Also, tell me where you guys are from! I'm in England and I'd love to know how far around the world my story has reached :)