Status: First ever story so it'll be slow, please be patient :)

War Torn Love

Siblings.

Emeric was stood in the doorway of the palace, having paid the guards not to say anything. It was nice that the guards were so protective, but sometimes it wasn’t helpful when the Prince and Princess wanted to sneak out.

Nicholai had called Emeric just after he had left Lisette at the boarder of werewolf territory, Emeric had sensed that Nicholai was drunk, due to the slurring and asking him if he was wearing a dress; but he had summed up that he had met his sister.

He looked up as he saw Lisette in the distance, smirking softly. So she had been with Nicholai, this was going to be interesting. He guessed both of them would have questions about this.

Lisette reached the door way and didn’t have to say a word to her baby brother, she just nodded and headed inside, Emeric following after her. The two didn’t dare say a word until they were inside Lisette’s room with the door securely locked.
“So. You’re dating a vampire” Lisette said, cocking an eyebrow at Emeric.
“I hear you’re marrying him” Emeric replied, a smirk on his face.
Lisette had to blush at this. It was true, she was now engaged, and wouldn’t have to marry anyone she truly hated. This would purely be a marriage of convenience.
“It’s fine, I understand it’ll be to stop the war, even though he’s drunk Nicky was making a fair bit of sense when he phoned me to tell me” Emeric chuckled lightly.
Lisette relaxed slightly at his words, at least her brother wasn’t angry at her for getting engaged to his boyfriend.

“So you’ve been together five years huh?” she smiled softly, moving the topic away from her and to her brother, yet still about the Vampire prince.
It was now Emeric’s turn to blush as he nodded “Yeah, five years” he agreed.
“Why didn’t you tell me?!” Lisette laughed
“We didn’t tell anyone. Nobody knew, Nicky’s sister only found out recently because she walked into his room while I was there”
“Still, it would have been nice to hear from you, rather than your drunk boyfriend telling me how amazing you are in bed” she sighed, grimacing at the thought.
Emeric blushed a very deep shade of red this time. Nicholai really must have been drunk if he was spouting such intimate details about them.

“I’m just glad you’re happy with him. You know species doesn’t matter to me Em” Lisette smiled reassuringly.
“Thanks Lis, I’m glad you don’t have to spend your life with a total wanker” Em smiled, making Lisette laugh.
“You have such a way with words” she snorted.
“So what are you gunna tell Mum and Dad?”
“I’ll tell them I’m engaged, and then they’ll throw my engagement shower, and then they can find out then” she shrugged.
“Oh, well I’m going to hide when they find out Nicky is a vampire”
“Yeah, it’s not going to be easy” Lisette sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know this chapter sucks but I was on the train up to university and I thought I'd write you one about Emeric being told about the engagement. I actually wasn't planning on doing this chapter, it was gunna be more of an implied thing, but a couple of you asked for Emeric to be told, so this chapter is for you guys. You know who you are.

Now, I apologise if I dont post for a couple of days, but I'm up at university to sit an exam tomorrow, but I'm staying till Friday to see my boyfriend :3 so yeah, sorry if I don't update for a little while but boyfriend time is more important ;D (btw, he'll probably tell me to update anyway because he knows how excited I get about my story xD)

ps. Love you guys <3

pps. next little challange: when you comment, tell me if your in school/ college / university / working, whatever and tell me what you do! I like to know more about my readers :) <3