Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Quince.

Ryan was scared. He didn't know what was going on. He was confused. Disorientated. Frightened.

But most of all Ryan was alone.

Mentally and physically, Ryan was alone. And he didn't like that. He wanted someone to be with him, he didn't care who it was, it just had to be someone.

Ryan didn't like being alone because ever since his only friend, only family, got killed and taken from the place they had been in all their life, he's been lost. Almost like he's missing a piece of himself.

He doesn't know how exactly to function by himself. It's like he needs someone to hold his hand and guide him so that he can do something right. But then, he's never had to function by himself.

Most of the time there's been someone around, someone watching over him. In a good way or bad way, Ryan didn't care. Because that meant he wasn't alone therefore he didn't need to be as scared, worried and frightful as he was now.

But he still was.

Some traits just don't fix themselves for him.

Like now, where he is. He needs to function for himself, with no one around him to hold his hand and guide him. But he doesn't want to function by himself, that is what's stopping him.

However, Ryan also wants to survive so he needs to function for himself.

But he finds it hard, almost impossible. And it's gotten worse ever since the people who he's grown up following orders from told him the most devastating news he'd ever heard.

That his friend, the only person who he ever cared about and whoever cared about him, was dead.

And the worst part is, Ryan doesn't know that the news he was told is a lie and that he's not dead at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the shortest chapter of this story. It's 304 words long.