Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Dieciséis.

Frank's excited. He's seven weeks pregnant and normally by now if he was having a Dom baby it'd show up on the scan. They would normally be a black aura surrounding the foetus.

There was none. And this made Frank giddy because he was having a fertile. He was having a fertile child who he could be ever-so close with, talk to it about mates and the vampiric mating ways. Everything that his mum ever told him about when he was younger.

Of course, this meant that his fertile would be older than his Dom baby, whenever they had another one. Because every vampire couple had more than one child. Most stuck with two: a fertile and Dom. No family would be complete without a Dom child, it was a law. It was why Frank knew his fertile child would be older than his Dom child. But it'd only be older by years.

The Dom child would still protect the fertile child.

It made Frank even more excited for his pregnancy to progress on so that he could meet his child.

When a fertile has a fertile child it's one of the most precious things in the world. Even though it's amazing and wonderful when a fertile has a Dom child because fertiles are such precious, well-kept things, they're more treasured.

It doesn't mean that the Doms are put behind the fertiles, because in all honesty it's a mostly Dom world out there because many fertiles stayed home, taking care of the child, being little fertile gossips, and tending the home.

Of course, you did get the few who worked but mostly for other fertiles, like teaching at schools and tutors and everything like that.

Because he's now pregnant, Gerard refuses to let him out of their house when he's at work which means the only way he could see people is it they came over to his. It was a natural things for Doms to do, refuse to let their fertile leave their house without them around when pregnant, it was to stop anything bad happening to the fertile or child.

There were some humans who, when knowing a certain fertile was pregnancy, would attack the fertile if its alone and try and kill the baby.

It had been a problem ever since the vampires had taken over and every time the humans would do that the Head vampires would appear and slaughter everyone in that human's family before making the human roast from the inside.

Head vampires were the most evillest vampires to take a punishment from.

They didn't breed which meant that they never got new Head vampires. So that also made the Head vampires the oldest vampires around and the ones who are the most respected out of anyone that roamed the earth.

A human couldn't even be in the same building as a Head vampire, not only was it disrespectful of the human but unlike the other vampires, Head vampires do not tolerate humans one bit.

Not saying that the other vampires like or tolerate, in the sense of getting along, the humans but humans are still alive which means they aren't all dead, which means that the other vampires do tolerate them, in the vampire sense.

If the Head vampires roamed around like the other vampires did there would be absolutely no humans alive. They'd have all been killed so that their race was completely wiped out.

Some vampires believed that it was what should happen, the human race be completely wiped out, but before doing so all the humans should be drained so the vampires could survive off the blood.

Other vampires spotted a flaw in what they wanted to happen: soon the blood would run out which would mean they'd end up dying out because the human race would be wiped out which would mean no more being able to drain more blood.

It didn't stop some vampires still wishing for all the humans to be killed off.

Frank was watching something on the TV that was all about the evolution of the world that vampires live in now and how nowadays' treatment of humans is a lot better than it was almost thirty years ago.

But the explanation was too many humans were dying back then which made the vampires go through a little blood scare back then which made them, unwillingly, make the treatment of humans less harsh.

Sighing, Frank turned the TV off, bored over the lack of things he could do. Gerard was at work, it seemed like there was nothing to watch on the TV and he had cleaned the house this morning.

Christa was out with Ray; Frank knew that so he couldn't phone her up and ask whether she wanted to come over or not. Sean was with his mate.

His forth week home with his clan, Sean was out and about with his mum and a group of humans tried being all big and intimidating. A Dom had literally appeared from nowhere and tore down each human like it was a flower stem.

The Dom had in fact come from the road behind the one Sean and Brie was walking down. He had felt something in him which made him come down the street they were on and rip the humans apart.

Brie had started squealing in happiness before the Dom and Sean started talking which lead to them finding out that they were bound together.

No one mention anything about the fact that he had been home in less time than Mikey had and he had a mate and Mikey didn't.

Tristan had told Brie that Mikey had gotten worse. Tristan never saw a smile on his face anymore, not that there was a smile on his face often before but there had always been the odd smile throughout the day.

The fertile was actually really considering sending Mikey to the hospital again, to see whether they could help get Mikey to at least be happy with where he was, the family surrounding him and the vampires that love him.

It was really starting to worry Tristan about how Mikey was slowly getting worse rather then better.

Heaving himself off of the sofa, Frank went over to the phone that sat on the other side of the room. He picked it up and typed in the number before placing it to his ear. It was picked up within three rings.

"Hello?" the fertile asked down the phone. Frank smiled at the voice, glad he picked up. "Hey Tristan, it's Frank."

Tristan smiled. "Hello Frank, how are you feeling today?" He knew what it was like knowing that you're pregnant, you feel different every day because you never quite get used to the feeling of being pregnant. At least, you don't get used to it until the end, where you don't want to give birth but you have to which takes away the feeling of being pregnant but graces you with the joy of being a mum.

It was everything Frank was going to be going through.

"I'm okay. Had a few nerve flies in my stomach but other than that, I'm okay," he told the fertile who nodded his own head down the phone, even though they couldn't see each other.

Tristan laughed. "I remember them. Anything sweet I had made them start up. Anyway, what can I do for you sweetie?"

"I'm just bored, there's nothing to do until Gerard comes home, in approximately four hours and ten minutes time," Frank said, "And I was wondering whether Mikey would want to come over? I know that he doesn't do much Tristan.... it's just an offer," he finished softly.

"Of course Mikey could go to yours, Frank. He needs a change of scenery other then that room of his. You have no idea how worried I am for him."

"I.... I could try talking to him today. Not pushing anything with him, but try and talk to him about anything that's on his mind, okay Tristan?" The fertile smiled down the phone, nodding his head. His son has a good mate.

After talking for a little while afterwards, Frank hung up the phone which left Tristan to go upstairs, get his other son and coax him out of the house so that he could go to Frank's to keep the fertile company.

And maybe even for a little gossip session which would do the fertile far more good then it would do for any other fertile taking part in the gossip session.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been looking over the ending of this and yesterday I started changing it. I haven't completely finished changing it but almost done with the changes. The reason why I changed it was because the more I thought about it the more I decided that it wasn't right for the characters. And I have to do what's right with my characters because after all, they've guided this story from the beginning.