Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Dieciocho.

The fertile felt dizzy. The need to be sick was ever-so slowly creeping up on him. He didn't know where he was walking, he never took any noticed when he left his brother's house.

All he wanted to do was keep walking and never stop, just to get as far away as he could.

His mind was foggy which was why he had kept walking without paying attention or wanting to head back home to where his mum was panicked about him.

The fertile staggered on his feet suddenly, making him lose balance and crash down on the floor, his arm and side coming into sharp contact with the pavement beneath him. It was painful for him but he didn't make a sound.

Because that was what was drilled into him; not making a sound when it came to pain because no one cared enough to help him with the pain.

Of course, that was drilled in throughout the years he was with the humans but that was what he believed.

Their words stuck to him more than the vampire's words did.

He felt a pain rip through his body which made him clench his teeth together and scrunch his eyes shut. No one cares about your pain, was the thought that ran through his head as he struggled to get onto his knees so he could then get up.

Another pain attacked his body and he felt himself fall back onto the ground.

Dispute all the pain he was going through, he still didn't regret not telling anyone about not feeling well. He preferred dealing with this himself because he didn't like any of the attention he would have got from feeling ill.

The sick crawled up his throat and he felt himself gag before puking out a thick, warm substance.

Blood.

It ran warm through his fingers of the hand that was propping him up from the floor.

It wasn't normal for a fertile to be puking up blood and if any vampire had saw this fertile now they'd know what there was something severely wrong with him.

But no, he wasn't near any vampire. He was practically alone and he just couldn't stop puking up the blood. No matter how much he tried to stop.

And because he was puking up such vast quantities of blood, it made him slowly become weaker. And because he was becoming weaker it made his arm lose its strength to hold himself up which made him fall back on the pavement, hitting his head hard on it.

The fertile didn't even have the strength to move himself from the puddle of blood he had landed in. He had a thin dribble of blood running from his mouth.

He laid there for a while, with no energy before he slowly felt his eyes slipping shut, trying to drag him into the world of unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
I nearly have the ending down to a T. I can't wait because as soon as I do, I'm going to post it all so that I can get this out of the way.
And this is the second shortest chapter. The next chapter was originally apart of this but I decided not to.