Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Veintiuno.

Because of what happened with Mikey they had to bring Sean back to the hospital so they could make one hundred percent sure that he was human blood free because they didn't want something like what happened to Mikey to happen again.

It was a good thing they called him back because he did still have some human blood left in his system and it was starting to reproduce. At least now they could drain it even more to make sure it was all gone so that they didn't have a repeat of what happened.

Sean's mate came in with him, and even though he knew briefly what had happened to the fertile, he asked William whether he'd tell him more about what happened.

Which, of course, wasn't a good idea because it made him pissed that his fertile mate went through all that. However, it also made him glad that he had found him now because he'd never go through anything like that again.

Sean's mate was a Dom called Ian. And after hearing what he went through, Ian felt how James, Gerard and Ray all felt - severely pissed and wanting to do some human culling.

He was sure that most vampires wouldn't really care whether they done that or not, but he felt that once he started he'd have trouble stopping.

So instead he just concentrated on sitting next to Sean who was moaning about the IV feeling weird whilst waiting for every bit of human blood to flow out before some more medicated blood would be put back into his system. Of course they needed to make up for the loss of blood in his system after draining the remaining human blood.

Ian had made Sean attend some fertile classes that most fertiles attended in high school. He only made his mate attend them because they were vital classes. They were the ones that each fertile needed the most because they were classes to help them become prepared for their life after school.

Which was settling down with their mate, baring children and, mostly, being the ones to stay at home with them and care for them whilst their mates worked.

It was why every fertile had to take them when in high school and it was why Ian made Sean take them. The only reason Mikey hadn't taken them yet is because he didn't have a mate to make him take them and Tristan couldn't really do much to make him attend them. He was past the age of needing to go to high school.

And plus, Tristan didn't even think Mikey would ever let himself be made to attend classes. When he didn't want to leave him room, he wouldn't leave it and the only way he could be taken from the room would be to be carried out against his will.

Because they had got Sean before the same amount of human blood that had reproduced in Mikey could do the same in him, it meant that he could leave the hospital before Mikey could.

So he decided that now would be a good time to introduce Ian and Mikey. They had never met before.

Sean knew what room Mikey was in so he led his mate there and he noticed that Frank and someone else was outside of the room. As him and Ian approached the room Frank looked over and couldn't even give him a smile like Sean was giving him.

This made the fertile's eyebrows furrow. "Frank, what's wrong?"

The person Frank was with just brought his hand up to his mouth and kissed his knuckles which made Sean realise that this was probably Frank's mate.

"Mikey hates me," Frank mumbled out which made the other person sigh.

"He does not hate you, Frank. Like Cassadee said, he probably didn't mean it when he said he couldn't trust you."

All Frank did was shake his head which said that he didn't believe what the person was saying. He sighed again before turning towards Sean and Ian. "You must be Sean and your mate, I'm guessing?" Sean nodded, telling Gerard his mate's name which made Ian stretch his hand out and let Gerard shake it.

Two Doms meeting for the first time, with their mates with them, it was the natural greeting.

"Gerard, Mikey's brother," he told them. Sean knew that Mikey had a brother but he never met him or knew his name.

"Is it okay if we go in and see Mikey?" Ian asked Gerard who nodded at the Dom. Him and Sean then went into the room and he closed the door behind him.

Mikey was just sitting on the bed, knees to his chest. Sean noticed that there was something wrong with Mikey, he didn't seem like he normally did. He could swear he could see emotion on his face and that's something he barely ever saw whenever he saw Mikey.

Because the fertile would just keep one facial expression, and that was a blank one, most of the time anyways.

He didn't even looked up when the door closed which he normally would do. "Hey Mikey." However, he did look up when he heard Sean's voice. But when he noticed Ian with him, his head dropped back down and he looked away from them.

He thought it was only Sean, and then if it was he could have then spoken to Sean about something.

There was a part of him that believed that Sean was the only person he could tell that he no longer wanted to be a fertile to. Because Sean's kept everything that happened with the humans to himself, so why wouldn't he have kept that to himself?

Sean frowned at the fertile before heading over to the bed, Ian trailing behind him. "Don't ignore me, Mikey." It seemed that Sean was maybe the only one who didn't speak carefully to Mikey, like he didn't really watch his words around Mikey.

It was because they were naturally closer, even though Mikey didn't really see Sean much because he avoided everyone.

Mikey's eyes looked up and he stared at the fertile in front of him, as if asking what he wanted. Sean looked at Ian before looking back at Mikey whose eyes had shifted to Ian which made Sean realise that he wanted an introduction to who he was.

"Mikey, Ian. Ian, Mikey. Ian's my mate, Mikey," he told him, Ian's hand stretching forward and grasping the fertile's fingers.

It was as if him telling Mikey that triggered something in the fertile because as soon as Sean stopped speaking, Mikey burst into tears and buried his face in his hands, sobs racking his body.

This really confused Sean and honestly scared him. He was used to Mikey not showing emotion and now he was showing a lot of emotion and he wasn't used to it.

Ian, being a Dom, automatically rushed to the fertile and tried soothing him. It was what mostly any Dom would do to a sobbing fertile. But all it made Mikey do was sob even more.

Sean got to the door and opened it, disturbing Frank and Gerard from whatever they were talking about. "I-I don't know what's wrong with Mikey; he just suddenly started crying and I don't know what to do," he rambled out which made the two head into the room and Gerard go over to his brother.

Of course Ian moved away as soon as Gerard got to Mikey because he wasn't his brother like Gerard was.

"Mikey, what's wrong?" he asked, hugging his brother to his chest. All Mikey kept doing was sobbing violently which meant that even if he attempted to answer him, it wouldn't even be recognisable as to what he was saying.

Gerard climbed onto the edge of the bed and brought Mikey closer to his chest. He could do that because he's his brother. Normally it would be his mate doing what Gerard was doing now, but of course, there was no mate to be doing that.

Frank just stood in the doorway with Sean. They looked at each other with confused faces. Frank couldn't help but wonder whether it was partly because he had told Gerard what he was told by the fertile, but then again, he didn't cry before and it was only now he started crying, after Sean and Ian went in the room.

Not that Frank thought any of them two made Mikey cry, it was just he did only start crying after they went in.

Tristan and James got to the room and were confused at the sight that greeted them. When they left Mikey hadn't been sobbing his heart out like it seemed he was doing now and of course like any parent would, they were both severely confused.

Of course Tristan was worried as well.

Cassadee was confused as well but she thought it was probably something to do with a memory coming up from his past that was making him like that. She did warn them that something like that was likely to happen.

Mikey's sobs started to die down a bit but he still was sniffling and little sobs were escaping his mouth every so often. His face was also buried into Gerard's chest. He didn't want to look around the room and see everyone there. Everyone who had just watched his little sobbing fit that he couldn't help.

It was affecting Mikey, not showing any emotion, because sometimes he really wanted to but he didn't so he kept the emotions locked up which wasn't good for him, he knows, but once again, he was used to it from the time he spent with the humans.

Crying was not tolerated whenever the humans were in the room.

Mikey refused to remove his face from being buried in Gerard's chest until everyone left and then all he done was pull the thin blanket that Cassadee had given him up and over his head, hiding himself from Gerard as well.

He just wanted to forget about this crying he just done. And he was good at doing just that - forgetting, or at least, pretending to forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have finished the ending, all I need to do is make sure the last chapter is good enough for me before I can post it all up. I'm so glad I've had most of this written before August because lately I feel like never writing again.