Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Veintidos.

He was just dumped, not like the others were because he was awake. And confused. But nonetheless, he was dumped.

He didn't know where he was, what was going on or anything like that. All he wanted to do was just cry.

When the car left after he was pushed from it he just sat on the floor, not moving. His eyes stayed on the spot the car has just been in.

He didn't get what was going on. Why did they just leave him here? After all the time of being alone, in isolation, why was he now dumped?

There was nothing covering his feet and because his feet hurt he didn't want to stand up. Both feet of his were covered in cuts and bruises. There was also a piece of glass in a cut on his left foot, but it wasn't like he knew that.

It started to rain. The drops started out slow and light and him having not been outside in such a long time was fascinated by the droplets that was hitting him. Because it felt almost refreshing on his skin.

But when it started to rain even harder, it started to hurt him. His skin was tender; after all it wasn't like his feet were the only things covered in bruises.

After a while he decided that he had to stand up and slowly, he tried standing up. His legs were shaky and his feet hurt having pressure being put on them but he ignored it.

He blinked quickly, the pain in his feet was a lot but it wasn't like he was going to be making any sound, no matter how much it hurt him. No one would care. The only person who had ever cared about him, that he knew of, was dead.

Well, that's what he believed and was told. It wasn't like he had ever been told anything different to that so why would he have doubted the word of the people he's known almost his whole life?

His footsteps were slow and hesitant but he kept walking on. Though, where he was going was a complete and utter mystery to him because he didn't even know where he was.

His eyes looked around frantically as he kept walking. It was like he was looking for something, but even he didn't know what he would be looking for if he was looking for something. Maybe something familiar he was looking for, but it wasn't like he had ever been here before, has he?

Not that he could remember.

Then again, all he could remember was the same building all the time, the same four rooms he had ever been in, and the same people who cared about him in nasty ways.

Well, he believed they were caring for him, that is what they told him they were doing. And because they were the only ones he knew that were doing anything remotely nice, like giving him food, he believed them.

His footing wasn't the best and several times he stumbled and fell to his knees, but each time he got back onto his feet and carried on walking.

The first person he saw was by a building that read 'hospital'. There was a reason why he was dumped semi-close to the hospital, and that was because he was no longer needed and the humans knew that the other vampires they had dumped had been taken to the hospital when found, so why not make the job a little easier for them?

It wasn't like they needed the fertiles again, they had the one it worked on, and they had what they had tried to make happen for so many years.

Of course, they still had some more fertiles that they had been injecting, but instead of dumping them they were going to be selling them to the illegal fertile slave rings.

He didn't approach the person because he didn't know whether it would be a nice one or not. However, the person had a different idea because just as he was going to go back into the hospital his eye caught on the fertile and he stopped and headed over to him.

His eyes widened and he tried stepping backwards but his feet caught in one another and he ended up falling to the ground. This made the person rush to him and crouch down by him. "Are you okay?"

He just shook his head, eyes still wide. "N-n-no hu-urt," he whimpered out, his body visibly shaking.

The person looked confused for a moment before his eyes widened at the words the fertile just said. "Fuck," he muttered to himself.

He looked back at the hospital before at the fertile who looked like he was holding back tears. Making a sudden choice, he picked the fertile up, one hand under his knees and the other behind his neck. This scared the fertile because he begun shaking even more. Almost by instinct his arms went around the person's neck, clinging for dear life.

He didn't feel safe in this person's arms. He wasn't touching the ground therefore there was no way he could feel safe.

The person took the fertile into the hospital and the people he passed looked at him with a confused expression, but it didn't worry him.

He didn't stop until he was at a specific room and when he got there he opened the door and took the fertile inside. William and Cassadee both turned to look at the door and when they saw the fertile in his arms they both rushed over to help.

Mikey was sat on the bed; he was just about to be allowed to go home after the doctor had spoken to him, but this had obviously disrupted that.

He had been kept in over night because the blood going into his system was going to take a while because of the amount he had lost from the puking up of it and the fact that they had drained even more.

Tristan and James were at home. They had been sent home by William because he told them that what Mikey needed the most was to be left alone. Sean and Ian had gone home as well as did Frank and Gerard.

However, Frank and Gerard had come to the hospital to pick Mikey up. Gerard because he still felt bad about letting Mikey leave their house alone and have this happen to him on the street, and Frank because Mikey was still one of his best friends even though Mikey said he no longer trusted him.

And it was Gerard who was the one who had the fertile in his arms. He let William take the fertile from him and Mikey moved from the bed as he saw they were heading to the bed.

They were going to check over him, see whether he was the same as Mikey and Sean were, and then if he was, drain the human blood out and give him the medicated blood.

However, that was what they planned to do straight away but the fertile had different ideas.

When he was placed on the bed, his eyes swept the room rapidly. They stopped when they landed on Mikey, and almost instantly he was off the bed and clinging onto Mikey, the sudden force of it knocking them both to the floor.

But he wasn't the only one doing the clinging - Mikey was clinging onto the fertile just as hard as the fertile was doing to himself.

Everyone couldn't help but stare at the two fertiles clinging to each other on the floor. It also looked like they were crying.

"Ryan," Mikey blubbered out, clinging tighter to the fertile.

That one word made them all understand. This was Ryan; the fertile Mikey was best friends with, the only person Mikey had during the time he spent with the humans.

And the one person was meant more to him then his own clan did.

"Mikey," Gerard started but stopped when both fertiles on the floor looked at him, tear stained cheeks. They looked away when he said nothing else. With a shaking hand, Ryan touched Mikey's cheek, as if checking he was actually there.

"M-m-mikey?" Ryan asked, hesitantly and quietly.

All Mikey did was nod which told the fertile that his name was Mikey and that yes, he was alive.

Neither of the fertiles ever thought they'd see each other again and now, that they're together again, as best friends, it felt overwhelming.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't quite finished editing the rest of it, but it should be done after my tea so then I can post it.