Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Veinticinco.

A human had been found.

He had been caught with a fertile and he was handling said fertile roughly. The vampire who had found the human wanted to kill him at straight away because the fertile he had was trembling from head to toe, covered in bruises and scared to death.

Even scared of the vampire.

When the human had been dragged in, Gerard had the job of torturing him. He only understood why the human was down as 'special' on his paper when he read as to why he was in for punishing.

He was a part of the injecting fertiles with human blood scheme. The fertile that had been found with the human hadn't been injected with the blood, thank god, but they had found proof that he was a part of it.

He had a book in his right breast pocket in his jacket. And in the book it contained names. There was around one hundred and twenty names down in the book and near the top of the list was the name which made Gerard realise why he was the one to have the job of torturing him.

Mikey's name was the fifth one written down in the book.

On further look it showed that Ryan's name was the eleventh one written which showed that there wasn't much time between Mikey being taken and Ryan being taken. Sean's name was quite some way down the list; it had been the one hundredth name written down.

It showed that the humans who took the fertiles knew their names and most probably their clan as well.

The fertile who was found with the human had only been picked up a few days ago. Her name was the last one that had been written down.

The fact that the fertile was female made it even worse for the human. Female fertiles were rare, they were hardly ever born into clans but when they were they were almost the pride of the clan.

And the difference between them and male fertiles was the fact that they had to be mated. Most of them didn't have a bond already connected with their mate so it was why they had to be mated. However, if the clan she belonged to refused for her mate to be chosen for her, then the natural bond that they had buried away within their heart grew to the surface and they found their mate later on in their life.

It was like Christa. Her parents refused to let her have her mate picked from one of the exclusive clans that had more power, more money, and more wealth then most clans did. And because she wasn't mated with someone, as she grew up her bond that she was born with became almost active within her heart.

It was how come her and Ray met and ended up as mates. Because they were bonded.

Gerard was going to enjoy torturing this human not just for the female fertile that he had beaten, but also for Mikey, Sean and all the other fertiles that he had ever taken from their clans and forced them to have terrible things done to them.

And all the Dom knew that the fertiles had done to them was the injecting of the blood. But from the fertile that was with the human, he wouldn't put it past the human to have beat the fertiles either.

When he walked into his torture room the human was strapped to the chair in the middle of the room, his head lolling on his chest from the beating his face had taken from the vampire who found him.

Gerard growled and grabbed him by the hair, yanking his head up forcefully which made some strands of hair that was in his grip come loose. He had ripped the hairs from their roots. That hurt for the human but it was nothing compared to what Gerard was going to do to him.

"You make me fucking sick," he spat at the human, baring his teeth at him.

The human was scared, of course. He knew he wasn't going to survive; anyone who came into this specific torture house wasn't going to be leaving alive. Every human knew that.

"You took innocent fertiles from their families and made them believe they were human," as he said that he drew his fist back and punched the human square in the nose. Not only did his nose break but the bone was also crushed against his face. "Then you subject them to them most disgusting thing ever. Injecting them with your kind's filthy blood. I bet you laughed everytime one of them vomited where the blood didn't mix well with their own blood."

The human was in pain, his nose was fucking killing him badly and the blood from it was travelling down his face at an alarming speed and there were streams of it dribbling into his mouth. The taste of his own blood mixed horrible along with his tears.

Humans weren't very smart creatures when it came to what they said. And this human was no different. But maybe he chose to say what he did because he knew he wasn't going to get out alive, that this room would be the final place he was in, so he didn't really have to watch himself.

"They deserved it." That one sentence that the human said made Gerard lose his temper and he just went berserk with the beating he gave the human. He shattered four ribs of the human and made him cough up blood before he even thought to stop with his punches.

Grabbing the human by its hair again, Gerard spat in its face. "Tell me what you done to the fertiles. And don't you even think about fucking lying to me."

The human was in unbearable pain. Tears leaked down his cheeks at a fast rate, it hurt to breathe, and all he wanted to do was push the vampire even more so that he would kill him quicker. At least, that's what he thought would happen.

"Fucking tell me," Gerard ordered, yanking more hair from the human's roots.

"W-we beat them. To keep them in line and quiet. We'd starve them for days when they stepped out of line. A-and some of the older ones..." the human stopped, the only smart thing he had done all day. Because what he was about to say was not only going to bring him, hopefully, his death, but even more rage to this Dom.

"What. Did. They. Do?" Gerard barked, punching the human to make him continue with what he was saying. The Dom was furious, absolutely furious.

When he didn't say anything he got a punch to the temple to urge him on. "T-they took... they took their purity from them."

Gerard was beyond furious now. His fingers pressed into the human's skull, the force of it making them sink down into the skin which made for a lot of pain to the human. But Gerard couldn't think of any pain that would make up half of the pain that they put the fertiles through.

"You fucking raped the fertiles? They're innocent, pure and beautiful creatures and you thought you had the right to take it away from them?"

Gerard wanted to tear this human apart, limb from limb whilst keeping him alive to feel the pain until he died from the intensity of it. But he thought death would be a treat for the scum.

His fingers moved from his head and round to his throat. Baring his teeth again, he spoke lowly to the human. "The fertile fifth on your list, Mikey, what did you do to him?"

The human remembered the fertile he was on about. The first one to get dumped. He knew what had happened to him, what the other humans done to him as well as what he had done to him. That fertile was no different to the other ones they had. But he had a feeling that telling this pissed off Dom what happened to that fertile wouldn't be the best thing for him to do.

Growling, Gerard grabbed the bottle from the table and dripped several drops of the blood into the human's mouth so he would last the torture he was about to go through. He picked up the razor that was sat on the table next to him. "You sick fucks razored his fertile mark from his skin, how do you think that felt for him? Here, why not have a taste of how much it hurt," with that Gerard started razoring away at the skin on the human's fingers.

The thing about the razor that made it even more painful was the fact that it had salt laced in with each blade layer, and as the skin peeled away the salt got in the wound. And when the human let out a blood curdling scream it made the Dom razor away at the skin even harder.

"H-he was screaming and crying," the human sobbed, "But no one listened to him."

The razor went through so deep into the human's fingers that the bones were starting to become visible. But that didn't stop Gerard either and he kept razoring at the bones as well. And the scream, well, this was loudest and most painful scream he had ever heard come from a human before.

People outside of the building could hear the scream faintly. It was hurting the human so much.

"Oh shut the fuck up," Gerard seethed, growing annoyed with the screaming of the human. He wanted to cut his tongue out but first he needed to know what happened to Mikey. "This is fucking nothing compared to the pain I'm going to put you through. Tell me, how many other fertiles did you razor their mark from?"

The human mumbled out a number through his tears but Gerard didn't hear it properly. "Speak the fuck louder scum!"

"F-four, four other fertiles. We stopped doing it because it made the fertiles too obedient," he blubbered out. His blood still hadn't stopped with the flow down his face. But then again, if it had Gerard would have made another way for a trail of blood to run down his face.

The humans stopped razoring the marks from the fertiles because they liked a little fight from them so they could be punished even more, and when the five fertiles who had it done become too obedient, they didn't do it to any other fertile.

And beat the fertiles who had it done ten times harder to try and make them not so obedient.

"What else did you do to him?" When he said that, Gerard put the razor back on the table and picked up a pair of pliers. He was going to pull each nail from the human's hands off. "Did you torture him, like this?" With that he pulled the first nail from the human's hand.

"N-n-no, we only beat him. I swear," he cried, his sobs rising higher as Gerard repeated the process with each finger nail until he had none left.

"Only beat him? You think beating a fertile is acceptable?" The human shook his head, just wishing for death. He was in so much pain, but he also knew that this was hardly anything, pain wise, when it came to vampire torturing.

The only mistake that the human ever thought he made was being caught with the female fertile. He didn't regret or think what he done to all the other fertiles was wrong or anything like that.

"Is that all you done to him?" Gerard's voice had dropped down to a low voice. It was a deadly voice as well. The human gulped and tried looking anywhere other than the vampire but Gerard gripped the side of his face tightly and kept his head facing forward. "Tell. Me."

"He-he... they..," the human struggled with words but from the look Gerard was giving him he could see that his patience was almost gone. "Th-they raped him."

Just confirming that made Gerard lose it. But then any Dom would if they heard that a fertile they cared for so much was raped by disgusting humans. His hand moved back into the human's hair and he tilted his head almost all the way back, almost making his neck snap.

Because of how far his head was tilted backwards, he couldn’t really close his mouth which was what Gerard wanted. With his other hand he picked up the other bottle from the table up. Without giving the human any warning, he poured the liquid from the bottom down his throat.

As soon as the liquid started hitting the back of his throat, the skin started blistering and burning to an extent. But after all, it was acid that was being poured down his throat.

"That fertile, that fertile that is beyond broken right now is my brother. My fertile brother. For the last sixteen fucking years no one knew where he was or what was happening to him and here I find out that you scum humans were treating him like he was below you," Gerard hissed each word out furiously. "A fertile is a precious being, treasured among our kind and we're very protective over them. And you stupid creatures thought it was alright to do what you did to him and all the others."

The human couldn't make any noise. The acid was burning at the back of his throat and at the top of his tongue.

"You damaged my mom mentally when you beat him then made him watch you take Mikey. And you broke my brother. Because of that, death would be a paradise for you when you get your punishment. And wait until my father gets his hands on you. You touched both his fertiles. And like I said, we're very protective of them."

With that Gerard grabbed the needle from the table and the wire that was next to it. He threaded it through the needle before holding the human's lips together and, without care, shoving it through the human's lips.

He wanted to scream and shout, cry and weep but the acid in his throat, and now the wire bounding his lips shut, was stopping him from making any noise at all. And after all the crying he had already been doing, it felt like slowly his eyes were becoming dry.

"You fucking disgust me," were the last words Gerard spat at the human before he stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him and telling the person in charge of the place that the human was to be moved to the 'awaiting punishment' area of the building. Which meant that any vampire could take their anger out on him but he must not be killed because he was awaiting punishment from Gerard himself.

But when Gerard was ready to give him his punishment, the human was going to be wishing that he was already dead because before Gerard was going to even think about giving him his punishment, James was going to be paying the human a visit.

And when he found out what exactly Mikey was put through, and all the other fertiles as well, he would be so pissed off that whatever Gerard had planned for the torture of the human would seem like nothing. Because not only did his mate get hurt by the humans but so did his son. His precious fertile son.

His methods of torture varied depending on how angry he was when inflicting it.

James once had one human alive for five years whilst he was liquefying its organs and letting them drip out of its body. All because the human had looked at Tristan the wrong way.

But that would be nothing compared to what he would be doing to this human. In fact, the human would probably prefer his organs to be liquefied whilst he was kept alive to what James would do to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had fun writing this chapter.