Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Veintiséis.

Ryan was slowly getting better with his speaking thanks to the tutor. He was in his third session with the tutor. Mikey was sat in the sitting room. Sean and Christa were next to him. Frank had just gone to the bathroom.

As soon as Ryan was done with his session all the fertiles were going to head from the Way house and go camping. It took a lot for Christa and Frank to be able to go on it, after all they were both pregnant and they normally aren't allowed out without their Doms around, but somehow they had managed to get their Doms allowing them to go.

Gerard let Frank go because Mikey was going and he knew how much his mate still felt bad about telling him what the fertile swore he wouldn't tell anyone.

Christa got Ray to let her go because she hadn't been able to have a fertile day for a while because they had both been busy and whatnot.

Plus the fact that she reminded him that Frank was going and he was pregnant as well so if she went him and her could talk about it all together. Seeing as they wouldn't have a fertile day, or camping session, until after their vampire was born.

Tristan and James were in the kitchen, talking about how nice to was to see their son smiling - they even heard a laugh at one point - and on his way to being happy. Or at least, that's what it looked like.

Ian and Ray were in the kitchen as well. They were in a conversation as well.

For once everyone in the house was almost completely happy, be it just for that moment or just for that day, it didn't matter.

But when Gerard came storming in through the back door, beyond pissed, it was clear that not everyone was going to be staying happy.

First of all, he was early back. His parents had expected him to take his time with the human, spread out his torture and be there for hours with it. But the fact that it hadn't been hours not only confused them, but in a way, worried them.

And then the fact that he had returned more pissed then he had been when he left.

He rested his elbows against the counter and held his head in his hands before running his hands up his face and through his hair. Breathing harshly, Gerard raised his head and looked at the vampires around him. "They raped the fertiles," he said though clenched teeth.

That sentence alone angered each and every Dom in the room. And Tristan was overwhelmed with the rage and his emotions. They raped the fertiles. Did that mean they done it to his son as well?

"All of them?" James asked which made Gerard's teeth grit harder.

"They raped Mikey."

That crushed Tristan even more. They had done more than just take his baby from him; they had taken the one thing that only a mate should ever take from a fertile. And it was not consented.

Raising his hand to his mouth he kept back a sob before leaving James's side and going into the sitting room.

Ian looked at Gerard, his expression asking a question and when Gerard saw it he nodded his head. Confirming that Sean had been raped as well. The human had said that they raped them, and with the way he was using the words, it meant all of them.

They all made their way from the kitchen and into the sitting room. Tristan was holding onto Mikey, mumbling 'oh my baby' over and over again whilst Mikey looked scared. Well, it was an almost scared expression he was wearing - whether it was over the fact that his mum had just suddenly came into the room, crying and hugged him or the fact that he didn't think he wanted to know why he had come in the room like he was, no one knew.

"Mom...?" Mikey questioned, pulling himself away from the fertile and stepping back two steps.

Sean was looking between the two fertiles before his eyes moved to where Ian was. And the look on his Dom's face made him scared.

"All the times you wouldn't tell me what happened, I-I didn't know why. Oh baby, you didn't have to keep it to yourself," Tristan blubbered, his tears were for his son.

Mikey's eyes widened when he said that. He knew that there was only one thing that would make Tristan like this suddenly. His eyes instantly snapped to Sean. "Y-you said you wouldn't tell them."

"I didn't, fuck, Mikey, I promised I wouldn't and I didn't," Sean said, standing from the sofa, looking towards Mikey. He now knew that his mate knew what happened, that he was raped there. And he couldn't bear to look him in the eye now. He was too ashamed.

It was what made Mikey promise him that he wouldn't tell - the fertile's shame he felt about it. At first Sean didn't get why he wouldn’t tell them, but when it came to him having the chance to tell people about it, he didn't.

Because he soon then felt how Mikey felt - ashamed of himself because he was no longer pure.

It was why him and Ian hadn't even made their bond official because Sean couldn't tell him that he was raped from the embarrassment which meant that he wouldn’t be able to have the Dom make love to him either.

"Why didn't you want him telling us, Mikey? You've been hurting over this all this time and none of us knew about it," James said, stepping towards his fertile which no doubt brought him closer to Mikey.

The poor fertile looked on the brink of tears. He felt everyone's eyes on him and he couldn't take it.

Before anyone understood what he was doing, he turned and ran up the stairs and into his room, slamming the door shut and blocking it off.

Though, it wouldn't really do much to stop someone getting in, Mikey just needed it there. So that he could see a sense of security.

Sean was almost the same except he locked himself in the Way's bathroom upstairs.

Both fertiles felt shame filling their minds. It was natural, of course, for a fertile to feel shame if they were raped by a human. Though, out of all the rapes by humans that had happened, none had ever happened to a fertile before they had their purity given to their mate.

So their shame was ten times worse then it was for most fertiles. Mikey was in the corner of his room sobbing and Sean was curled up in the bath, crying.

Thank god Ryan was still with the tutor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've remember, writing the first 50k of this didn't even take me 22 days. The first few days I was focused on my first idea until I realised I couldn't do it and then started this one. So more or less, the first 50k of this took around 19/20 days.