Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Veintisiete.

It was a human trait, hiding away in a room and crying. Most fertiles would cry to their mate, and considering that Sean didn't cry to Ian and instead he locked himself away to cry showed that he wasn't as over it as they first thought he was.

It became obvious that he was just better than Mikey was at pretending he was over it.

Mikey didn't have a mate to cry to so it was mostly thought for fertiles who didn't have a mate to cry to would cry to their father. He was a Dom; the most important one in a fertile's life before they found their mate so it'd make sense for Mikey to have cried to him.

He didn't. But then, mostly, they weren't too shocked about him locking himself away. He did that often, in his room, but never to cry. At least, not from what they thought.

Ian was by the bathroom door. He could have easily just opened the door and walked into the room, but he knew just how fragile his fertile was right now so instead he just stood by it and was speaking to him through the door. "Sean, baby, it's not your fault."

Of course the Dom knew why he was crying; he thought that it was his fault he was raped. It was the way that Tristan thought it was his fault still that Mikey got taken from him on that day.

Fertiles often blamed themselves when something harmful or horrible happened to them. It's what made them even more fragile. Their emotions were delicate things.

"Can I come in baby?" Ian asked through the door to which Sean shook his head at, not verbally telling his mate no. He didn't think he could trust himself to speak at the moment without his voice breaking with tears. "I'm coming in now."

All he did was push the door a little hard and the lock broke which let him be able to open the door and step into the room. He felt his heart almost falter when he saw his mate curled up in the bath, sobbing his heart out.

He looked so broken like that.

Ian made sure he shut the door behind himself before going over to the bath, climbing in and bringing the fertile against his chest. Sean buried his head into his chest, lightly hiccuping from his sobbing. "Oh baby," the Dom murmured, stroking his hair.

"Th-they told me it was my fault," the fertile sobbed, remembering the time when it happened. "I-I deserved it."

Ian felt so much hatred when the fertile said that. "You did not deserve it. No fertile ever deserves to have what happened to you happen to them. It was wrong, disgusting and the human scum are going to pay for it. But you never deserved it and it will never be your fault."

He wiped away the fertile's tears and kissed his forehead. "Tell me what you're feeling baby."

Sean's sobs calmed down as Ian was talking and he now only had light sobs every now and again. "I'm ashamed of it," he whispered, looking at his mate with teary eyes. "Th-they took it from me, I'll never be clean from them."

"Don't be ashamed baby. I know that you must be feeling completely broken right now, but don't be ashamed. It wasn't your fault."

In a sense, Sean would truly never be clean from having his virginity taken by humans. Because even after he would be able to have sex with his mate, it'd still linger in his mind. And it wouldn't be one of them things that were easy to get rid of. It was a scar in his mind. And Ian knew that, but he would be there for his mate as he tried getting over it.

He knew it wouldn't be a fast process and he might still not be over it in two years time, but no one really expected the fertile to be over it any time soon. He had been with the humans for some years of his life, not as long as Mikey was, but still long enough for it to have permanently imprinted in his mind.

But the Dom would do everything in his power to help the fertile get over it. Because he cared extremely about his fertile's well being, both physically and mentally.

It was James and Tristan who were outside of Mikey's bedroom. They could hear the fertile's sobs from outside of the room. Gerard was downstairs with Frank who was upset over the fact that Mikey had gone through all that and he didn't feel that he could tell him, another fertile, about it.

But then Frank almost couldn't blame him.

Christa was sat on the sofa next to them, her knee bouncing and her teeth chewing at her fingers. Ray had taken her hands away from her mouth several times already but she had just put then straight back up. He was going to hold them so she couldn't chew at them, but then he stopped himself doing so because she'd just get slightly annoyed with him for doing so.

Ryan was still with the tutor. Gerard had phoned the tutor, on James's orders, and asked him to keep Ryan a bit longer with the session. All Ryan thought it was was an extended session because the tutor wasn't available next week.

He told the fertile it was because his mate wanted to spend a day with him and no fertile would tell their mate no to spending a day with them.

It's not like Ryan would know that it was a lie, most fertiles wouldn't lie about something like that. But then, when next week comes it probably won't be a lie because the fertile would probably spend the whole day with his mate.

Mikey was still in the corner in his room. Still crying. Still ashamed.

He didn't want to see his parents because he knew that Tristan blamed himself for it and Mikey feels enough pain himself from going through it all, and the fact that his mum blame himself just adds to that pain.

But he'd never tell him. Because despite not really spending much time with him, Mikey adored his mum so much that he didn't want to ever upset him.

Though right now, with him not answering what his parents were calling to him, he was, in a way, upsetting his mum. Because he wanted to be able to help Mikey but Mikey didn't want them to come in the room and see him like he was. Which meant that he didn't want them to help him.

When in fact, he did. It was just complicated in his mind. His thoughts were conflicting.

"Mikey, baby, please come out and talk. W-we just want to help," Tristan said through the door. His voice was soft and uneven because he was holding back tears.

The thing that made him so overly emotional was the same thing Mikey was hiding about - the humans. He became overly emotional after the beating he took from them when they took Mikey. He's been like that for all the years that Mikey had been with them, and even with him back, he was still overly emotional.

It was his scars from it all.

Mikey felt like a dark cloud was hanging over him. It was filled with guilt, shame and an almost self-hatred he had for himself.

The almost self-hatred he had for himself was because still felt like he deserved it all because he had it drilled into his head every day that he was there. And after awhile anyone would start to believe it. And Mikey did.

He just wanted to hide away and never be found. Of course, he wanted Ryan to be with him because he meant more to the fertile than anyone else did. And that made his shame level raise higher as well.

Not that he'd say that to anyone.

Mikey could almost imagine it all again. Being there with the humans. Being alone. Being in pain. Being quiet.

He didn't want to relive it; he didn't want to remember it.

All he wanted to do was forget about it, just get over it. But it was easier said then done because it felt like it was impossible to him. It felt like he'd never be able to forget about it because it was always in his mind, scarring, taunting and reminding him of what happened with the humans.

And that also meant that he'd never be able to get over it. Because it'd keep making itself known to him which meant that he'd never be able to just think about it one day and be like 'I know what I went though, it hurts but it wasn't my fault.'

Because when something's drilled into a fertile when they're younger, and in the years passing by, it's almost impossible for them to ever forget it.

Which is why he'd always believe it was his fault. No matter what anyone else told him.

After a while of only hearing sobs from the fertile, James pushed against the door which maked the lock break. And also maked Mikey jump.

Tristan enters the room first and goes straight to Mikey and wraps his arms around the fertile. He doesn't even notice him flinch when he touching him.

James does though. He notices the flinch, but knows that it's not Mikey, it's his memories.

Mikey doesn't say anything to Tristan or James, he just keeps crying until he no longer wants to and then he just doesn't listen to what they say to him. He's just numb and wants to sleep.

It's what he does. Just crawls in his bed and buries his head under the covers and falls asleep which leaves Tristan and James just standing in the room, watching him. Confused and worried.

James knows where he's going as soon as he tells his wife. There was no way he wouldn't go tonight, after what he found out and the reaction of his son.

That human would be wishing for death within the first five minutes of being in the same room as James.
♠ ♠ ♠
Judging from the amount of pages left in the document, I would say there's like seven chapters left. But don't take my word for it because I don't think that's right.