Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Veintiocho.

The human woke tied to a metal slab with what looked like a blood drip being fed into his veins.

Since Gerard had left him, he had suffered from about five beatings from different Doms. All because they knew what he done to the fertiles, about him being found with a female fertile, and because Gerard told them, that he raped them.

In other words the human was inches from death and James wouldn't have that. It was why he had the blood drip going into his veins. Giving him the special blood that keeps him awake and alive during the torture he's going to be put through.

The drip was always going to be used for something else, but at the moment, it was just for the blood.

Looking around, the human's eyes landed on the vampire who was standing in the corner of the room, armss crossed over his chest and his gaze boring holes into him.

It would have been dead from the gaze and he wouldn't have even had to look at the gaze to have been killed. The strength and extreme of the death glare was so strong that he had to look away from the vampire.

"You thought you'd be able to get away with doing all the heinous things you did to the fertiles? How stupid do you think us vampires are?" the words flowed from the vampire's mouth so sharp that the human was visibly flinching from them.

The human's throat had big burns and blisters lining the back of it and on the roof of his mouth. The acid did that. His lips had holes above the top lip and below the bottom lip. The wire did that.

No one removed that nicely. They just ripped it from his skin which almost ripped his lips off. Almost.

"We care for our family more than you'd ever know. And for me to know that you filth harmed not just one member of my family but two members is just unacceptable," when James said that the human's eyes went extremely wide.

This was the vampire that each and every vampire who had beat him had tormented him about. How he was going to get revenge on him, make him feel the worse pain he's ever felt before. How he's going to make him be wishing for death, driving him to the brink of it, but then revive him for his son.

Oh yes, the human knew about James and when the vampire saw the fear in his eyes, he knew that the human knew who he was and what he was going to do.

Not specifically but in the ways of knowing there's going to be immense pain, torture and most probably his blood.

"Sixteen years ago you scum jumped my wife, Tristan. Beautiful fertile, amazing mom and loved dearly by everyone and anyone. That's how we are with fertiles," James explained; this was going to be torment for the human because the vampire was stalling. "Whose sick idea was it to beat him, huh? Yours? I'm just going to say that it's yours, after all, it's not like you've got any right to call me a liar in this room. You can't even defend yourself."

The human didn't notice the syringe resting on the trolley by him. The steel trolley that looked heavy and could probably kill him in one hit.

James picked up one of the syringes, looked like he was studying the needle for a bit before lowering it and walking towards the human. Unlike Gerard, James had a certain way of torturing humans which gave them mental torture because he was just so calm and took his time with each action he done.

"And you couldn't even settle for beating a fertile, you had to go that one step further and take another one. My fertile son. The worst thing about this all is he was only two years old, we had him two years before you took him from a beaten and vulnerable fertile and kept him for sixteen years." James shook his head before turning the human's wrist up and pushing the needle into his vein, injecting the liquid into his body.

He screamed at the pain, tearing at blisters that lined his mouth which lead him to screaming even more.

"Oh, did that hurt?" the Dom mocked, eyes darkening, "How do you think all the innocent fertiles felt when you decided to inject your disgusting and dirty blood into their systems? Did you think it didn't hurt? That it didn't burn for them?"

He chucked the empty syringe on the floor before staring down at the human. "You've just had a full dose of toxic acid injected directly to your blood stream. Without this," he patted the blood drip, "you'd be already dead from dying the most painful death. But no, you're not dying on me. You can just suffer whilst being alive."

Even though the human had grown up knowing that the vampires were sadistic fuckers, he never realised that they were this bad until now. Because this pain was much more extreme then any other pain he had been in. But he didn't want to scream because that just brought more pain to himself from the blisters and burns in the back of his throat.

"At first I only knew about you scum injecting the blood into my son and scarring his back by razoring off his fertile mark. And then today I find out not only did you beat him but you also raped him," the even tone of his voice scared the human even more because he was expecting a voice like Gerard's was when he found out. Because any Dom would be like that.

But James was showing calmness on the outside and vocally and, quite rightly, that scared the shit out of the human.

He picked up another syringe and injected it into the human's vein which made him scream because it hurt. As expected.

"And that's not all. You've made him believe that it was his fault, that he deserved everything disgusting you done to him. You drilled it into his mind for the past sixteen years and that's affecting him right now." Another syringe was chucked to the floor before another one was picked up.

"I watched him flinch away from his mom today. No fertile should do that, but you've messed with his mind for so long that sometimes he doesn't even feel like he's a fertile. That itself is one of the worst crimes possible." He didn't even take care when he injected the third syringe into the vein, and he didn't take it away this time. He just left it there, hanging out of his skin.

Going back over to the trolley, he took his time choosing the instrument he was using next whilst the human remained on the slab, sobbing over the pain he was feeling.

It felt to him like the acid was almost eating him alive or something like that.

Turning back to the human James sneered as he saw he was crying. "I had to witness my son sob his heart out over the fact that we found out what disgusting things you done to him. He was too ashamed to tell his own family what you scum done to him. And now you have the nerve to be crying."

The instrument chosen was a stainless steel hammer. It was a heavy thing in James's hand but he could manage with it. It made the human's eyes widen extremely because he knew that was going to be used on him, he just didn't know where.

And he could tell it would hurt him, a lot. Maybe even worse then this acid in his veins did. And that felt like hell ten times over.

James rested the hammer head on the human's thigh, the handle firmly in his grip. "The worst thing of all is that you've still got other fertiles that are with the humans. Probably being beaten as well. But we will find them, there is no way that you human scum are going to continue whatever you've been doing. Not after what happened to you gets out."

The human was going to frown at the vampire's words because the last sentence seemed like it was implying something more extreme then what has happened to him so far.

But he never got to frown because James used the hammer.

He lifted it up and with all his power brought it crushing down on the human's dick and balls.

There was never a more agonising scream than what the human screamed when the hammer hit him. It was worse pain then the razoring of the fingers and the acid in his blood put together were.

His eyes had rolled into the back of his head from the pain. The human was even foaming at the mouth because it was that painful.

"Oops," James sneered lifting the hammer and placing it back on the trolley. He didn't even feel any satisfaction from doing that to him over the fact that Mikey was raped. He needed to do more damage, but he knew that if he done anymore he'd end up murdering the bastard because he was so protective of Mikey and knowing that this scum played a part in what happened to him was making his rage be at the top of the bar and his mood to just be complete and utter pissed off.

Though, it would almost be a warning to the other humans. Ones that thought it was okay to rape fertiles and to the other humans who were a part of the sick group of done what this human did. Because there was no doubt that what James had just done to the human would get out and then other Doms would do that to humans who were in for punishment.

And then soon it'd be projected as a punishment for even looking at a fertile wrong because they're innocent creatures until they find their mate.

Getting sick with the continuous cries of pain from the human that he was still emitting over the hammer, James picked the instrument up again and repeated the action. "That's not even something to cry about scum."

The human was wishing for death. He was in that much pain that all he wanted was death right now. He could feel regret over what he done to the fertiles because of this. Before he hadn't felt regret or anything but now this, this made him want to undo it all because even if he hadn't been caught now he would have been caught some other time and had this happen to him.

And this now was killing him with the pain.

"I don't even know what made you scums think that you were above us. Taking fertiles and almost playing God with them, telling them what they weren't but making them believe they were. Making them be lower than you when they were around you," James' voice was now back to being calm. "But you were never, and will never, be higher then any vampire that exists. All your race exists for is to be cattle. To stay on this earth until we decide that it's time for you to die."

The vampire moved the hammer down towards the human's knee and with a flick of the wrist brought it down on it, breaking the bone in one hit.

The sound of the human screaming and crying was annoying James. Because of the blisters and burns in his mouth it made him not be able to open his mouth too wide. And because of that it made his screams sound worse than they normally do. Which was really pissing the vampire off even more.

He put the hammer back on the trolley and grabbed the same thing Gerard did. The needle and wire. He didn't waste anytime in threading the wire through the needle and making new holes around the human's mouth.

When he was done with that he disconnected the blood drip, grabbed the knife from the table and made a long gash down his leg, going from just below his broken knee to his ankle. Putting the knife back down he then pulled apart the skin and looked at the muscles, tissues and bone he could see. Reaching over to the trolley, he grabbed the last syringe.

He didn't even insert the syringe into anything, he just merely held it in the space and let the acid escape its prison and run into his leg.

The inability to scream made it hurt even more for the human.

Dropping the syringe to the floor, James spat at the human before turning on his heel and stalking out from the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a sort of time jump in the next chapter. I say sort of because I really don't even know.