Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Treinta y uno.

The fertile had felt weird when he woke up. Not him, personally, feeling weird, but more like his stomach. He didn't think anything of it until he stood up from the bed and realised that he couldn't make it two steps from it. It was too painful in his stomach for him to move a lot.

Just as he was going to call for his mate who was obviously up and somewhere in the house, he felt something sticky leak onto his underwear.

The fertile felt his eyes widen and breath speed up. He could bare choke out his mate's name because he couldn't believe what was happening.

Luckily his mate heard him and came upstairs in time to see his fertile lent against the wall, breathing out in regular heavy breaths and one hand rubbing his stomach comfortingly.

"Baby?" the Dom questioned, and when he saw the fertile's face he knew what was going on. His mate was in labour. His eyes went wide at that thought and he froze where he was for a moment.

"S-she's coming," the fertile whined, the pain he was feeling was a natural pain for him to feel but still it was horrible for him.

This snapped the Dom from where he was frozen. He made his way to his mate, scooped him up in his arms before making his way from the house and placing the fertile on the seat in the car.

This was their first baby and despite the Dom being confident mostly all the time, he was almost having trouble even functioning now. His baby was coming.

"Hurry up!" the fertile screeched. He really didn't want his first baby to be born in the car. He wanted her to be born in a hospital with his vampire midwife who knew what she was doing rather than his mate who seemed to have stopped thinking straight.

The fertile thought it was cute though, but the pain was outweighing the Dom's cuteness right now.

The drive to the hospital was quick (it took five minutes because the vampire absolutely floored it) and the fertile was in a hospital bed, all ready for birth by the time they had been in the hospital for three minutes.

When asked the fertile told the midwife that he had been feeling weird since before going to sleep last night, but it wasn't as bad as he felt when he woke up. She then explained to the fertile that it had been his beginning contractions and whilst sleeping for the past seven hours, they had grown stronger and more painful.

It would have shocked the fertile that he had been in labour for the past seven hours, but he was in too much pain to think about it. But the Dom wasn't in labour so he could be shocked that his mate had been in labour for the past seven hours and they both didn't know.

The Dom stood by his fertile's side for a whole three hours, stroking his hair as well, before the midwife came back in, checked underneath his gown and told him it was time to push.

The first push for the fertile wasn't that bad, but then the midwife told him to push harder and a new wave of pain swept over him.

"She's crowning," the midwife told the tired fertile after the fifth push. He didn't think he could do any more; he didn't think he had enough energy to do so. "Push harder."

The fertile's hands were gripping the bars of the bed so tightly that it was hurting him. The Dom grabbed one of them in his own hand. "C'mon baby, push."

"It hurts," the fertile cried, "I don't wanna."

Kissing his fertile's head, the vampire brushed his hair back. "I know baby, but you have to."

The fertile nodded before pushing again, a pained screech passing his lips. It was natural for a fertile's first birth to be the most painful because even though their bodies were made to bare children, on the first time their body has to adjust to the new sensation of giving birth which was painful for them.

"One final push, c'mon!" the midwife encouraged. The fertile screeched and let tears leaked down his face as he gave the final push.

He was exhausted as the midwife checked over their child. The Dom kissed his fertile tenderly, pushing back the strands of his mate's hair that were wet with sweat. His fertile had never looked more beautiful.

"Congratulations," the midwife said softly, coming over to the bed. "You're parents to a healthy, and beautiful, female fertile." She passed the vampire that was wrapped in a pink blanket to the fertile before giving them both a smile and leaving the room, letting the couple spend the first precious minutes with their child alone.

The fertile had tears in his eyes as he looked down at his daughter. She was beautiful. She had her dad's eyes, he noticed.

"She's beautiful, baby," the Dom said, smiling down at her. She looked so delicate and precious. He could feel the over protectiveness in him flare already for her.

They watched the baby fertile close her eyes and fall asleep in her mum's arms. She was definitely worth the pain.

When the door opened the Dom looked up before noticing it was just the midwife. She smiled at him before coming over to the bed. "Have you came up with a name for her?"

She was coming to enter the fertile into the Head vampire's system and needed the name because it had to be entered into the right clan.

The fertile finally looked up from where he had been watching his daughter. He had the perfect feminine and fitting name for her.

"Dusk Tae Way."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's half one in the morning. MCR were in Reading a few hours ago and today they're in Leeds. Where was I? Stuck at home, in a crappy area where the sea looks more green than blue, the sand is shit and it's windy. Not to mention the fact that I tried (but failed) to catch up with my AugNo which is a fail and a half because it ends in five days!