Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Treinta y dos.

When there is a birth within a clan it's almost as if nothing else exists because everyone fusses over them. And the fact that the fertile that was born is a girl made it ten times worse.

But yet ten times better for one certain fertile.

Frank and Gerard stopped over at the Dom's parent's house because they were taking Dusk to meet her grandparents. And Mikey.

Of course Christa and Ray were there together, Christa close to her dropping point but not quite there. Sean and Ian were there, a bubble of excitement within the fertile over the fact that he was currently six weeks pregnant.

Ryan and Brendon turned up as well.

Since Ryan had left the Way's house and went to live with Brendon all that time ago, he had only seen Mikey a total of twenty times. And considering it had been a long while since he had left the Way's, it was appalling.

It wasn't like he was doing it on purpose; he was spending time with his mate like any other fertile does. And Brendon was helping him come to terms with everything that happened to him with the humans.

Ryan was now a lot less nervous and scared over things, but still not completely healed. After all he probably never will be.

Just before any of the others had turned up, Mikey had told Tristan he was going out and without even waiting for his mum's reply, he had left the house. He was also less nervous, scared and self hating as he was before.

He still had his doubtful days where he believed that everything that happened to him was his fault and he deserved it all, but they were rare.

When Frank and Gerard got to the house, Tristan let them in immediately. Frank was holding little Dusk Way who was wide awake, her deep hazel eyes staring up at her mum's face.

"She's such a beauty, Frank," Tristan cooed. He simply adored babies maybe because that was the only time he saw his son when he wasn't broken and affected by human blood like he is now.

"She was worth all the pain." Frank smiled which made Tristan chuckle.

"Oh yes, the pain of the first born, I remember Gerard. I spent nine long hours in pain because of him. Mikey gave me less pain, but that was because not only was he my second born, but also a fertile." Frank let out a small giggle over the fact that even before he was born, Gerard was causing pain.

Of course he wasn't giggling over the fact that the pain was to Tristan, but the fertile understood why the other fertile was giggling. And plus, the younger fertile had just given birth so he knew about the pain that it brings to them.

"Where's Mikey?" When Frank asked that Tristan just sighed before shrugging his shoulders.

Recently, as in within the last two weeks, Mikey had been leaving the house to go places at all sorts of hours. Tristan only knew about the day time hours, but Mikey was also heading out of the house during nights on different occasions.

Tristan didn't know what his son was doing, but it worried him because it didn't seem like a normal thing to do.

He first thought that maybe Mikey had found his mate and kept meeting up with him, but then Tristan realised that it wouldn't have been possible because said mate would have had to come and meet both himself and James before he could even think about spending alone time with Mikey.

The fertile had tried thinking of other reasons as to why Mikey might be going out at practically every hour on some days and refusing to tell him why or where he was going. There wasn't anything bad he could think that Mikey could be doing; there wasn't much a fertile could do without a Dom interfering to make sure that it was suitable for the fertile.

And considering most places a fertile would go would have at least one Dom around, it made Tristan worry even more.

But it seemed that Mikey didn't take note of Tristan's worries.

When Gerard came into the sitting room from where he had been in the kitchen and talking to James, he asked the same question as Frank did.

And again all Tristan could do was shrug his shoulders because he just really did not know where Mikey was.

"How come you don't know where Mikey is mom? Has something happened?" Gerard questioned, sitting beside his mate and smiling down softly at his daughter before looking back up at his mum.

Tristan sighed. "No, nothing's happened. Mikey's been going out a lot recently. He refuses to tell me where he's going or why he's going there, and if I start trying to tell him that he can't go out, he just leaves anyway before I can tell him fully. As much as this is worrying me, I can't hold it against him because I have been encouraging him to spend more time outside."

Frank furrowed his eyebrows at what Tristan was saying, but didn't say anything himself. Mikey was going out by himself without telling Tristan? Frank's mum would never let him do that when he lived back with him.

When Frank did live with his parents it was because he didn't have a mate so of course his parents wouldn't let him leave the house without telling them where he was going and making sure that he wasn't going alone. So this did make Frank a bit confused as to why Tristan was letting Mikey do that, but he didn't say anything because what Tristan said was true. He had been encouraging him to spend more time outside so if he made a big deal about it then maybe Mikey would stop spending time outside and revert back to locking himself in his room.

Though that could be the safest option seeing as then Tristan would knew where Mikey was without having to worry as much as he was doing now.

All the other fertiles crowded around Frank and Dusk, cooing about how cute she was and telling Frank about how much she was adorable and 'had his nose' and all the other compliments that new mothers got from other fertiles.

Gerard was speaking with the other Doms. It was how it normally panned out, the fertiles gushed about the new baby together whilst the Doms just caught up with everything that was going on in their lives that wasn't private.

And with fertiles being as talkative as they are, it took a whole three hours of gushing and cooing before they eventually drew away and began leaving with their mates.

Sean and Ian were the first to leave; Sean had an appointment with the doctor early in the morning and Ian wanted to get home quickly so he could make sure Sean got enough sleep.

Christa and Ray were the next ones to go. They only left second because Ray told Christa that they had to leave because she was close to her due date and she shouldn't be on her feet as much so he was taking her home so that she could rest up.

Ryan and Brendon left a little while after Christa and Ray did. Tristan had just wanted to talk with Ryan before they left which Brendon allowed.

He spoke to the fertile about Mikey. About how he was worried and maybe he could come over again this week, at a time when Mikey's in, and maybe talk to him or something.

Of course Ryan agreed to come over again this week, it's not like he would disagree and tell Tristan that he wasn't going to come round.

But the thing is, Ryan was almost certain he knew why Mikey was going out at times like he was and not telling him mum where he was going.

Ryan and Mikey had spoke about one certain thing quite often when he still lived with the Ways. But after he found Brendon, Ryan hadn't really thought about it.

He realised that Mikey had - or at least he thought Mikey had. Because that's all he could assume, that he thinks he knows what Mikey is doing.

Ryan can't be too certain because even though they were close when he lived with the Ways, it seemed like they were no longer as close as they were. In fact it seemed like they were distant from each other, like they didn't know each other as well as they used to.

And really, that upset Ryan. But he didn't let on about it because for all he knew, he could just be imagining it.

And plus he knew that if he brought it up around Tristan then he would talk to Mikey about it and try and make him spend more time with Ryan. And not that Ryan didn't want that or anything, but Mikey did have his own life and if he didn't want to spend time with Ryan on a certain day, it wasn't like it was the end of the world.

At least, that was what Ryan was convincing himself when he left the Ways with his mate.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have the ending complete. I shall be posting it all up tonight.