Six Hours to Die

An Award-Winning Tragedy

The night of January 25, 2008 wasn't really a dark and stormy one according to the weather stations, but it might as well have been since one of the decade's most shocking tragedies took place in the early hours just after midnight.

A member of the Hotel Bella Muerte's cleaning service checked into the sixth suite, where the platinum American rock band My Chemical Romance were staying for their concert the next day, only to find the bodies of all five members, each in separate rooms.

Guests at the hotel were checked out as the entire vicinity was closed off to the public by the police, who are investigating the crime which appears to be the work of a serial killer.

Forensic scientists are currently in the process of performing autopsies, and though there is no final report issued to the media of what they looked like, unofficial comments suggested that the murders were hardcore and brutal, even if there's no certainty of until what point the bodies were mutilated.

There appears to be no real motive for the killings aside from plain cruelty or a vendetta, since there seemed to be no missing items from the band member's personal properties. Assumptions that the killer knew the band well was spawned from the nature of the murders, which was an irony given the fact that My Chemical Romance is known for their signature blood, death, and gore themed music.

The search for the murderer is still ongoing, which proves harder than it may seem since they left no traces of their entrance or exit into the suite and security cameras also didn't show anyone coming or going inside aside from the band members themselves.

Meanwhile, the music industry is currently mourning the loss of such an influential and controversial band, the massacre inciting both anger and tears from artists and fans alike.

"It's fucking fucked up, man," The Used frontman Bert McCracken, who was a friend of the band before a fall out occurred between them, said shakily. "Whoever that fucker is... he's gonna get fucked for that. I swear. I'm not the only one who's gonna fuck him up for... fuck!"

"They saved my life," a fan sobbed, as hordes watched on the sidewalks opposite the hotel when the medics carried the bodies out. "It's not fair for them to die like that. It's not fair."

My Chemical Romance was composed of Gerard Way [vocals], Ray Toro [lead guitar], Frank Iero [rhythm guitar], Mikey Way [bass], and Bob Bryar [drums]. The band was just ending their year-long promotional tour for their hit album The Black Parade and was about to go on a well-deserved break before they began recording again.

So among the questions raised, we ask this: will the world will carry on even if the Chemical Killer still roams the streets, or will we be trapped in his horror-stricken reign until justice is served?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment.