Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

Ronnie Radke and Scarlet have been friends since he was 15, and she was 13. They went to school together, they lived right next to each other, they did everything humanly possibly together...everything was perfect. The two were the best of friends, and Ronnie thought of Scarlet as the little sister he never had, Scarlet thinking of Ronnie as the older brother she......well, used to have.

Fast forward 12 years. Still the best of friends. Hell, you could possibly say they're even closer than they were before now. Ronnie's new band, Falling In Reverse, was just starting to take off from their recent debut album release, and Scarlet was their "tour momma", as she always had been since the good ole' ETF days.

But as of late, Ronnie's been developing some certain feelings for the girl he thought of as his, "baby sister".....

but what if she doesn't feel the same?

$$$

I don't own any famous characters or bands, only the plot and the original characters.

Make sure to comment &amp; subscribe if you read.

ESPECIALLY comment if you read.

'Cause if you don't.....

Ima find you.

&gt;3

Title Credit; The Drug In Me Is You - Falling In Reverse