Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

It's been so long, and I'm waiting, I've been waiting for so long.

"Scarrrrrlieeee...Scarlieeeee pants...wakey wakeyyyyy...it's toury timeeeee..."

I swatted Ronnie's hands away from my body as he tickled me lightly in an attempt to wake me up.

"Mm-mmf." I shook my head, stuffing it into the pillow some more. A few seconds later a heavy weight was put on my lower back. "Ronnie!" I groaned into the pillow.

"WAKEY WAKEY!" He exclaimed as he straddled my back and bounced up and down. "Come on, Scar!"

"Why are you humping the girl you say is like your little sister?" I heard Derek laugh. My head shot up and I pushed Ronnie off of me, realizing how horrible what he was doing to wake me up must have looked.

"I wasn't humping her, pervert! Jesus!" He huffed.

"You two really are close!" Mika poked his head in the room and grinned cheekily at the two of us. I smiled tiredly back and slowly got out of the bed. "How long do I have to get ready?"

"An hour." I nodded and grabbed my folded up clothes I had set out the night before off of the dresser before retreating to the bathroom Ronnie and I usually shared. I quickly turned the water on in the shower and stripped, hopping in and having a quick little shower. After that, I'd dried off, gotten dressed, blow dried and styled my hair, did my makeup, and by then it was almost time for us to leave.

I did a quick once-over my bedroom to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything. I sighed and grabbed the handle on two of my suitcases, dragging them out of the room and into the kitchen where all the boys were. I went back and grabbed the last one, along with my purse, and glanced around one last time before leaving for the next 2 months on tour.

"What, are you heading to the safari?" Ronnie asked with his eyebrow raised as he looked at my pink zebra luggage and the large leopard purse that was hanging on my shoulder.

"Well I'm gonna be on a bus with 5 animals for the next couple months, so yeah, guess you could say that." All the boys, "OH!"d and I laughed.

"Ouch!" Derek held his hand over his heart. I blew him a kiss and smiled.

"Alright, whatever. Now where's the busss?!" Ronnie whined. He kept looking out the window to the driveway, bouncing up and down on the heels of his feet.

"Calm down, dude." Jacky laughed.

"Hey, I haven't toured in years, I think I'm allowed to be exc-OHMYGOD IT'S HERE!!!" Ronnie pushed past all of us and quickly grabbed his bags, slamming the front door open and running down the sidewalk to the tour bus, with a trailer attached to the end of it.

"Can't wait to deal with that for 2 months." Ryan laughed, dragging his own bags out there. I let all the boys do the same as I gave the apartment a quick once-over, just like I did to the bedroom. My eyes landed on the dining table and I smirked, grabbing Ronnie's phone off of it. I tucked it away in my purse before grabbing my own luggage and heading out, locking the door behind me.

"Hey Dale!" I waved to the bus driver that Ronnie and I have known for a while now, since he was Escape The Fate's bus driver back when Ronnie was in the band.

"Hey little lady!" He smiled and waved back at me.

We all got our bags onto the bus and put them in our bunks we'd already chosen, before making sure everyone was ready to go. The door to the bus closed, and suddenly it started moving, signaling that touring had officially begun.

***Ronnie's POV***

"I GET THE BUNK NEXT TO SCAR!" I yelled, throwing my bags into the bunk I had loudly claimed.

"Dude.....we already know that. We chose which bunks we were all getting a week ago." Derek laughed.

"Just making sure everyone knows." I grinned. Scar walked into the bunk area and rolled her eyes at me, smiling.

"I'm touring......I'm TOURING! I'm on a TOUR BUS! AFTER ALL THOSE YE-"

Scar's hand found it's way over my mouth, silencing me. "Ronnie, we know you're really excited about this, but you need to take it down about 17 notches, kay?" She laughed. I grinned and wrapped my arms around her waist in a hug, picking her up and spinning us both around.

"WE'RE TOURING!" I yelled happily as she squealed and held onto me for dear life.

"Ronnie, put me down!" She giggled. I did as she told me and grinned down at her.

"You're goofy." She laughed. I leaned down and kissed her forehead, making her smile and squeeze me in a hug. We pulled away and she instantly turned on her, "Tour Momma" mode.

"Alright boys, let's all unpack our shit so we don't have to do it later. We're gonna be at the venue in an hour, and once we get there it'll be chaos out the ass. So let's go!" We all saluted her and she chuckled before going to unpack her own bags.

As soon as we were all finished getting all of our stuff situated and in its place, we were informed that we had arrived at the venue. Nervousness and excitement started bubbling up in the pit of my stomach when I realized that today was Falling In Reverse's first show ever, and my first show in years.

I slowly followed everyone off of the bus and we started hauling out all of the instruments and equipment out of our trailer. Skye was doing her job, telling people where things went, where to go, what time sound check was, and so on and so forth.

About another hour later, we had all our equipment set up on the stage we were going to be playing tonight, to a sold-out show of 3,000 kids right in here out home of Las Vegas. I stood side-stage, taking it all in.

"So are you ready?" I snapped my head around and smiled as Scarlet stood behind me, smiling.

"Yeah..." I breathed nervously. She laughed and glanced around the room, smiling. "I've been waiting for this for 3 years, pretty much. I'm more than ready."

"I just can't believe it's here......everything is finally rolling and we're here, at the first show...I feel like you just got out of prison last week." I laughed and nodded. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to me, her arm instantly wrapped around my waist.

"We waited long enough for it, and here it is." I looked down at her and she smiled up at me.

"I've told you this enough, but I'm so proud of you, Ronnie." She said quietly. I smiled and pulled her into a full hug, my smile growing bigger as her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and her body pressed up against mine.

"After everything that happened, and you're here.....I couldn't be happier right now."

"I couldn't either." I whispered into her hair. She pulled away slightly and smiled, teary eyed.

"Don't cry, ya big baby." I joked. She narrowed her eyes and we both laughed.

"I love you, Ronnie." She whispered before burying her face in the crook of my neck. I smiled and hugged her even tighter than before.

"I love you too, Scar."
♠ ♠ ♠
-says in super-hero voice-
DUH-DUH-DUHHHHHH!
New Ronnie Radke fanficcc! <333!!!
SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!
And you guys should be too!

.....

YOU BETTER BE! -__-

So so so, all the peoples in this story are in the Character section, and and and yeah. :D

COMMENT! Tell me whatcha think about the FIRst chapter!

Ha! See what I did there? FIRst?! You know.....I capatlized the FIR.....in first.....'cause it stands for Falling In Re-

never mind...

OH! Before I forget: SONUVABITCH CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE A LINK SO I CAN LINK TO MY POLYVORE FOR OUTFITS?!

Thank you Kateh! <3

Scar's Outfit.