Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"Just give it a chance."

***Ronnie's POV***

I heard the door open right as I let out a sob, making me clamp my hand over my mouth. God, I'm being a HUGE pussy right now...

"You alright, man?" I heard Derek ask. I rolled my eyes to myself as I opened the curtain.

"Just peachy." I muttered, quickly wiping away the tears. Once again; can't believe I'm actually fucking crying over this. Prison really must have messed me up.

"Why the fuck doesn't she trust me?!" I hissed. "I've known her for over a decade, have been there for her that whole time, and we're best friends; and she doesn't trust me?! That doesn't even make any fucking sense!" I punched the wall in my bunk, muttering profanities to myself.

"I honestly don't know...you'll have to ask her yourself. It is strange, though..."

"I don't even want to fucking be on the same bus with her anymore, let alone talk to her again. This is some bull-fucking-shit." He sighed. "You can't just leave it at that, Ronnie...you two need each other."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "I don't fucking need anybody! I'm capable of being by myself! I don't fucking need ANY woman!" He smirked.

"You can't function properly without her, and you know it." My eyes widened at him, and he laughed a little. "I'm not a fuckin' 2 year old, Derek! I can take care of myself!"

As I spoke, he only started laughing even more. "What the hell?! You think I can't even take care of myself?!"

"You? Take care of yourself? Let alone take care of bills, where you're living, and simple everyday tasks like doing your own laundry and cooking your own food?" He asked, snickering. "You need Scar, Ronnie."

"No I don't." I mumbled, even though I realized I was as pathetic as a little homeless puppy-dog on the streets.

"OK. You don't need Scarlet?" I shook my head. "I don't need any girl to do anything for me." He smirked. "Alright." With that, he got up and left me in the bunks.

Oh shit...what'd I get myself into now?

$$$

***Next day***

I groaned in my sleep as the bus came to a halt, going over a couple bumps doing so. I squinted my eyes open and grabbed my phone from under my pillow, seeing it was almost 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I yawned and stretched, allowing myself a few minutes to wake up before slowly getting out of bed and tiredly trudging to the bathroom. I did my business before going out to the main part of the bus, where everyone was.

Except Scarlet.

Assuming she was still in her bunk sleeping, I muttered my "good morning" to the guys and opened the cabinet above the small microwave we had, pulling out two pop tarts. I sat down at the table and ripped the wrappers off of them, devouring my oh-so healthy breakfast.

"Scar still asleep?" I asked as I finished the first pastry. The guys looked at each other, and I noticed Derek trying to hide a smirk.

"Why're you idiots all looking at each other?" They chuckled amongst themselves. "You didn't notice?" Ryan smiled.

".............Notice what?" I asked slowly, staring at them. Derek smiled also. "You didn't notice all her shit was gone? From her bunk and the bathroom?"

"Alright, what the fuck is going on?!" I exclaimed, throwing the pop tart down on the table and standing up, hurrying off to the bunk area to investigate. Sure enough, what I hadn't noticed in my half-awake state I was noticing now; Scar's bunk being completely empty.

"WHERE'D SHE GO?!" I yelled.

"Went home." I stared at the empty bunk, letting those two simply words process through my brain.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN SHE WENT HOME?!" I boomed, stomping back out to the main part of the bus. Derek smirked at me, making my anger boil up.

"You told me you didn't need her, so I told her and she said she was gonna go home then." I stared at him, completely, for lack of better word, flabbergasted. My mouth was moving and making sounds, but they weren't even coherent words.

"Wh....Derek, I wasn't-t.....what I said-d w-was....I didn't mean, I wasn't..."

"Being serious?" He asked. I nodded quickly and the guys laughed. "Who's our tour manager now?!"

"Blessthefall's tour manager. For now, anyways. He said he'd help us out." Mika smiled.

"So.........she went home?"

"Yep." Derek still had that stupid smile on his face. "She went home, and is staying there."

"Fine." I decided to confuse them all by smiling right back. "That's fine. I know you think this is gonna throw me off, but it's not. I'll prove to you that I don't need her for every little thing." I smiled and proudly stomped off to the bunks to get dressed and ready for the day, but not before hearing someone quietly say, "Yeah, and I'll prove to you that I can fly."

$$$

***3 weeks later***

Last day of our little short starter tour.

Thank God, because ever since Scarlet left tour, I.....

oh quit smiling! Quit grinning like an idiot! Alright, yeah, I've been a wreck ever since Scarlet left! Yeah, I couldn't find anything, I didn't know where we were half the time, didn't know what time this was, what time that was, didn't know when I ran out of food-

QUIT SAYING "I TOLD YOU SO"! Sheesh, I've had to endure enough of that from the guys already!

"Ready to go home to your other half? Then maybe you'll be able to function again?" Mika teased.

"Shut up already." I muttered, attempting to zip up my overly-stuffed suitcase.

"Gee, ya know, I don't remember you having such a hard time zipping your suitcase before we left...maybe that's 'cause Scar packed it for you?" Derek teased.

"I'm gonna punch you." I growled, violently yanking the zipper.

"You get to go home to your Scarlet! You're Cinderella! You're Juliet! You're...you're Minnie Mouse!" I stared at Mika like he'd gone insane (which I believe he had), then went back to yanking on the stupid zipper.

"Finally." I huffed as I got it closed up. I picked it up, along with my other suitcase, only to have the other one have all of its contents dumped out, as I had forgot to zip it.

"OH SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled as the guys laughed.

"Man, you really do need Scarlet." Jacky laughed. I ignored all of their smart-ass remarks and quickly shoved everything back in the suitcase, zipping it up and dragging it out to where we all had our shit piled; right by the bus's door.

"So.....what're you gonna do when you get home?" Ryan asked. I sighed and ran a hand through my slightly dirty hair.

"I dunno, man...it's gonna be awkward." I looked at Derek. "What should I do?"

"Talk to her. You two haven't spoke since she left, you guys need to talk. And you have to keep your cool and not blow up, Ronnie; that's how all this shit happens." I nodded. "You gotta listen to her, dude. Hear her out."

"But don't just walk in there and be like, "Alright, I'm back; now why don't you trust me?"" I laughed at Mika. "Ease into it. Try not to act awkward."

"We know that might be difficult for you..." I shoved Ryan and he snickered. Our bus driver called out and told us we were at Ryan and Mika's apartment complex. We said our goodbyes and they got off the bus, leaving us to go to where Jacky lived, then Derek, then finally, me.

Jacky's place wasn't far from Ryan and Mika's, so he was next to go. It was just Derek and I now, and we were quickly coming up on his place.

"I'm nervous." I mumbled pathetically. Derek laughed.

"Just be nice, dude. Don't be an ass. Like Ryan said, I know that might be hard for you..." I glared at him, but ended up cracking a smile and making him laugh.

The bus came to a stop, signaling we were at Ryan's. "Gooood luck." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and laughed. We said goodbye and he got off the bus.

Finally, I was home. I sighed and grabbed my shit, saying goodbye to our bus driver before stepping off the bus. I was surprised to see Scar standing in the doorway. I smiled as she closed the door behind her and came waking down the little sidewalk. She smiled at me and held her arms open.

"I see you survived without me." She laughed.

"Shut up." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist, her arms going tightly around my neck.

"I'm sorry, Ronnie." She whispered in my ear after a minute of silence (and hugging!).

"I'm sorry too." I murmured.

"Can we never fight like that again?" She sounded like a little kid as she asked that, making me laugh.

"I think so." She pulled away and smiled at me. She pressed her lips to my cheek and I smiled again.

"Come on , let's go inside and....." She made a dramatic pause, and acted scared. "Talk." She finished her sentence in a creepy voice. I laughed and shook my head at her, grabbing my bags and dragging them inside.

"Come come!" She grabbed my hand and pulled we along with her as she skipped towards my bedroom. I chuckled as she flopped down on the bed, and I followed suit.

"Ugh....." I groaned as my body finally hit the comfort of my own bed. "Can I take a nap first?" I turned my head to look at her and she shook hers. I laughed quietly. "Alright, you can start this off. Talk." She smiled reassuringly.

".......How've you been?" Her face fell and she narrowed her eyes at me. "No beating around the bush." I chuckled and put my hands up in defense. "Come on, ask me whatever you wanna ask me."

"Why don't you trust me?" She sighed. "I saw how you were with your ex-girlfriends." I frowned as I finally figured out why she would say she didn't trust me, feeling like shit. "You cheated on them constantly. You treated them bad."

"That was before I straightened up, though," I said quietly. "and you know I'd never do what I did to them to you. I love you way too much to ever think of hurting you like that." She smiled softly and looked down at the sheets. I tilted her chin up to get her eyes focused back onto mine. "Why is it so weird, to think of us being together?"

"Because for all these years I've thought of you as my brother!" She exclaimed.

"I thought of you as my sister for all those years, too! But those feelings changed quick!"

"I know....." She smiled a little. "And, I.....thought about it while I was off tour." My breath hitched in my throat, and I think my heart had stopped beating for a second too. "And it's not AS strange to think about, but.....I still...can't imagine it."

I frowned. "I can imagine it perfectly." She smiled, sadness in her eyes. "I know you can, honey. And I feel really bad to say this, especially to you, but.....I just don't feel the same way."

"Just give it a chance." I whispered.

"Ronnie..." She sighed. I nuzzled my face in her neck and kissed it tenderly. "I love you, babygirl."

"You know I love you too." She murmured. I felt her fingers playing with my hair and I smiled, pressing my lips to her neck again. I let them travel up, kissing what I guess was her "spot".

"Ronnie..." She breathed. I'd be a complete liar if I'd said I wasn't turned on a little right now.

"That feel good?" I mumbled against the soft skin of her neck.

"Mmm-hm." I nipped at the spot, earning a soft moan from her. I let my hand slip up her shirt, rubbing her flat stomach.

"I love you, Ronnie." I smiled and lifted my head up. "So? Give it a chance?" She laughed and brushed my hair out of my face.

"I'll think about it."
♠ ♠ ♠
She said she'll think about it! :D But does she really mean that, or is she just saying it!? O:

Thanks to MarriahShadows, Amber, Katie, Jacey, and Dezi Demize for commenting last chapter!! <333