Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"Let the fun begin."

I grumbled as I heard the annoying "BEEEEEP, BEEEEEEP, BEEEEEEEP!" noise coming from the alarm clock, signaling it was 5 in the morning and we had to get our asses up, as the moving guys would be here in a half hour.

"Oh my goddd.....I didn't know this early in the day existed...." Ronnie whined as he slammed his hand down on the alarm clock, then grabbing it and tossing it in the suitcase just a few feet away from the bed.

"You used to get up at this time every day for 2 and a half years, Ronnie." I chuckled tiredly, throwing the covers off of myself and sitting up.

"Yeah, well, I've gotten used to sleeping in 'til 2pm now, me no likey this time no more." I smiled and yawned, scratching my head. I stood up and trudged to the bathroom to do my business after Ronnie had finished his. I flipped the switch, squinting at the harsh, bright light that filled the bathroom now. I grabbed the tooth paste and my tooth brush, squeezing some onto it and brushing my teeth. I laughed to myself as I saw Ronnie just throwing whatever we hadn't packed yet into the suitcase as fast as he could.

I washed my face and put on a little makeup before putting my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head. I sighed and packed away everything I'd just used, the only things left in the bathroom were Ronnie's few items he still had to use before also packing them.

During the next half hour we just packed up what was left and dragged it all of the apartment and put it into our cars. The moving guys were going to be helping us put the boxes and furniture in the moving truck, then driving with us to LA.

For the next 4 hours, it was spent packing away our lives into a big truck (and my car), and making the wonderful, LONG journey to LA.....

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO MOVE TO LA!" I screamed, laying on my horn at the dumbfucks in front of me who were still sitting at the light even though it turned green 10 seconds ago. Ronnie's laughter came through my phone, as it was sitting on the dash on speaker phone so we could talk, and he could give me directions on how to get to our new place.

"Lay off your horn! God, I'm ahead of you right now and I can still hear it!" He laughed.

"Well maybe if this dumb cunt in front of me would quit playing with herself and MOVE HER ASS!" I yelled out my window.

"You're gonna do great with LA traffic, Scar." Ronnie chuckled.

"This is why I didn't want to move here, Ronald." I spoke slowly through gritted teeth. He chuckled and told me he had to go, and just to follow him and the truck because we were almost there.

Finally, after another grueling 15 minutes of dealing with people who didn't know how to drive, I was pulling into the apartment complex's parking, Ronnie and the moving guys already out and opening up the truck to start taking all of our crap in.

"Let the fun begin." I mumbled to myself.

$$$

***2 days later***

We were pretty situated in our new place...

well, kinda...

sort of...

not really...

hey we got the bed put together alright!?

But in all seriousness, we did get a lot done the day we moved it, and in the couple days following after. The TV was hooked up and working, we already had internet, the big furniture was set out and all put together (well, what needed to be put together, anyways), the only thing we were dealing with was unpacking and trying to find shit we need in the millions of boxes we seem to have.

Ronnie really hadn't been helping much today, and last night. He went out with the guys in the band (who also moved out to LA too, except Jacky; he was currently in England) and some friends from here to a show last night. Some band he's friends with, I dunno, I was way too tired to go out and party last night.

I overheard him laughing and talking on the phone with someone, making more plans to go out tonight. I rolled my eyes and continued to unpack the box with all of the dishes, glasses, silverware, pots, pans, etc.

"I'm totally gonna be there dude! Hahaha, yeah.......is she gonna be there?...haha, fuck yeah dude!" I raised my eyebrow at the word, "she", but shrugged to myself and continued doing what I was doing.

"Alright, what time?...Alright, I'll be there...see you later man." I heard him walking into the kitchen, grabbing something out of the fridge. I didn't bother to say anything to him; for some reason I wasn't in a very good mood right now. I was...annoyed.

"You need any help?" I rolled my eyes and sighed, nodding. "It'd be nice." I saw him look at me weird out of the corner of my eye, but he went to work on a box anyway.

"You know, I thought because we threw out a bunch of shit we would've packed lighter.....guess not." I grumbled, kicking the now-empty box out of my way and opening another. A quiet chuckle emerged from his lips.

"So......are you going out again tonight?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah, going to Angels and Kings with some friends." I gagged and he laughed. "I know, I know, you hate A&K too. You hate everything in LA."

"Damn right I do." I muttered as I put away cleaning stuff under the sink.

Ronnie continued to help for another half hour, then he disappeared into the bedroom, leaving me alone again. I glanced at the clock, seeing it say 5:04pm. I sighed and ran a hand through my messy, dirty hair, realizing I hadn't taken a shower yet today. So, I went and did just that.

The next few hours were spent with me taking a break for a bit, eating some dinner (which consisted of leftover pizza from last night), then going back to work and unpacking and organizing things.

Around 10 pm, the doorbell rang. I walked over to it and opened it, revealing what I'm guessing were Ronnie's...friends.

"...Is this the right apartment?" One of the guys laughed. I glanced over him, noticing he had a blue contact lens in one eye, his other eye brown, wore tons of makeup, and had a chest tattoo that was a skull and crossbones with "Immortal" tattooed above it.

"If you're looking for Ronnie, then yes." I smiled, opening the door wider and letting them all in. "Excuse the mess, I'm sure you know we just moved in a few days ago."

"No worries." The other one smiled. I'm pretty sure his hair was longer than mine, and it was pitch black. There were a few other guys, and one girl, who had a shit-ton of black eye makeup and a shit ton of feathers in her hair. She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"What's up!" Ronnie exclaimed as he entered the room. They all start talking and whatever, so I decided to go back to work. I noticed the girl and Ronnie seeming to be...close. A weird feeling bubbled in the pit of my stomach, and I tried to shake it off.

"So, that's Scarlet." I looked up and smiled at everyone, waving. "These dudes are in a band called Vampires Everywhere, and this pretty lady is Lexus."

"Nice to meet you all." i smiled.

"Ronnie's told us you guys have known each other for a really long time?" The one with the chest tattoo asked. "I'm Michael, by the way." He grinned. I laughed and nodded.

"12 years." They all looked stunned, and I just smiled.

"Have you guys ever dated?" The one with the long hair, who's name I learned was Phillip, asked with a smirk. I chuckled and shook my head. "No. Just friends."

Ronnie looked at me weird, and I noticed the girl named Lexus smirking. We continued to talk for a few more minutes before they decided it was time to go and party.

"I'll be back...whenever!" Ronnie called as he left the apartment without even saying a proper goodbye to me like he usually does. The rest of the group laughed and they left.

"Have fun." I whispered to myself.

$$$

***next morning***

I'd woken up at 9, but it was going on noon and Ronnie was, obviously, still not up. Big shocker!

I was unpacking (since, you know, that's all I ever do anymore) more stuff of ours when I heard Ronnie's phone beep a few times, signaling he had a text. He just left it on the counter whenever he'd gotten home last night.

I glanced over to see who it was, and saw the name, "Lexus<3". I bit my lip and grabbed his phone, tapping the touch screen to view the text. I usually don't do this, since he really never hides anything from me so I don't have to, and yes, it's an invasion of privacy and kind of rude...

but I got this weird feeling once I saw her name on his phone.

last night was fucking amazing babe, you're so good <333

I felt anger build up inside of me, my stomach starting to churn. This better not fucking mean what I think it means.

I went to his "Sent" texts, and saw that a majority of them were sent to Lexus.

when r u coming out 2 la babeee? (:

haha soon sweetie, you'll get to have me again, don't worry. ;)

good, cause i need you soooo fucking bad </3

oh ur gonna have me when i get there, trust me when i say that. ;)

i better ;)

These were sent just a few days before we moved. I felt sick to my stomach, doing what I shouldn't have done and reading more that were sent two nights ago, when he went out for the first time since we got here.

shit, i can't make it tonight like i thought ronnie. :( something came up and there's no way i'm getting out of it.

:( we'll probably go out again tomorrow night, u gonna make it then?

yeah, definitely. i'm going crazy knowing ur here but i cant see u yet!

you'll see me tomorrow night ;)

ALL of you? hahahaha ;)

lol yeah babe all of me

I had the biggest urge to throw his phone at the wall, then stomp into the bedroom and start beating him and screaming at him. But, I realized that would be stupid. That would be how any other girl would react.

And I'd look like a psychopath.

I set his phone down, furious. This is the reason I don't want to get involved in a relationship with him; this is the kind of shit he pulls. Here's the prime example as to why I can't trust him. I'm not fucking stupid, I don't fall for his little games like every other girl does, because I've known him long enough to know not to.

And you know what? I'll admit it; I was really starting to let my guard down. I was starting to give in, I was considering it. I was considering being with him.

But now...

no way in hell, Mr. Radke. No way in hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
-stirs the pot-
I added some drama to it, to give it a little flavor. ;)

Thanks to Jacey, Catch.The.Dream, Dezi, and Marriah for commenting last chapter! <333