Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"Glad we can both agree on something."

I smiled as I kicked the last empty box, laughing slightly. "FINALLY!" I sighed happily and opened the front door, dragging all of the empty boxes outside and throwing them in the huge dumpster. I smiled at Ronnie as I walked back in, kicking the door shut with my foot.

"You seem happy." He laughed slightly. I nodded and smiled. "I'm finally done unpacking all our shit. Now I can relaxxx." I opened the freezer, pulling out a bag of frozen chicken tenders and a bag of french fries. "What're you all dressed up for?" I asked, looking him up and down.

"Gonna go hang out with the guys tonight." I nodded, turning the oven on and getting it set up to cook my dinner. "So, I'll be back sometime tonight..." I smirked as I heard the hint of awkwardness in his voice. "Have fun." I heard him walk away, a few seconds later the door closing following. I sighed, putting my chicken tenders and fries on a pan.

As I waited for the oven to finish preheating, I decided to find out if Ronnie was really, "going to hang out with the guys". I grabbed my phone off of the table and scrolled through my contacts, pressing "call" once I found the one I was looking for.

"Hellooo?" I smiled.

"Hey Derek."

"Hey sweets! Whatcha doin'?"

"Makin' dinnerrr, just now got done with all the unpacking madness." I laughed a little. I leaned against the counter, my smile growing as he laughed also. "But I wanted to ask you something."

"What's up?"

"Are you and the guys supposed to be hanging with Ronnie tonight?" There was a pause, making my heart speed up.

"Not that I know of....no." I frowned and sighed, my fear being confirmed. "Why?"

"Because...well, earlier today Ronnie got a text-"

"Hold on, I got anoth-...actually, Ronnie's calling me." I laughed at the sheer irony, telling him okay. I waited a couple minutes on hold, sticking the pan in the oven when Derek started talking again.

"...Ronnie just told me that if you called me, I'd have to tell you we were hanging out tonight..."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "What's he really doing?"

"I don't know if I should t-"

"Fucking Lexus?" My tone was unamused, and emotionless.

"......How'd you know?" I sighed and began to tell Derek the whole story of what had happened earlier today.

"Man, I knew he could be stupid sometimes, but.....wow." I snorted, sitting down at the table.

"And he told me he's doing it because he has "needs", and because we're not together." Derek laughed.

"Ohhhh man...I'll talk to him, if you want?" I shook my head, like he could see me through the phone.

"Nah, that's alright. I'm gonna fuck with him for a little while, make him realize how stupid he really is."

"Oooh, what's your plan?" I giggled. "I'll just not be as...nice, I guess. I won't talk to him unless it's absolutely needed, or unless he talks first, I'll be bitchy, I won't pay much attention to him..."

"Oh god, the last one will drive him insane. If ANYONE doesn't pay attention to him and kind of ignores him, even for just a few minutes, he starts going crazy." I laughed and nodded.

"I know. He can't stand it, he has to be the center of attention at all times." Derek chuckled. "Exactly."

"Hey, I have another question....."

"Mm-hm?"

"How long has he known her?" I bit my lip as Derek sighed.

"Met her a month after he got out...shit, probably wasn't even that long.....Nason knew her and talked to her for a while. Ronnie knew about her for a while, too." I frowned. "How come I didn't know?"

"I dunno, I thought you did know her." I shook my head. "No, I only just met her last night."

"Oh." I felt myself getting pissed off again, wondering how long this shit between Ronnie and Lexus really has been going on. "Has he been fucking around with her for that long?"

"I honestly have no clue, I never cared up until now, because he's been going after you. And if I don't care, I don't ask." I sighed heavily.

"Who do you think would know?"

"Jacky or Nason. Probably Nason, though." I paused. "Can you call him and find out for me?"

"...Like, now?"

"If you want to." I looked down at my nails, then over to the oven.

"I guess...yeah, I can. I'll call you back." I thanked Derek and we hung up. I took the time to go and check on my dinner, seeing it was almost done. I walked over to the fridge, pulling out the big brown bottle and poured myself a half-glass of Jack Daniels, taking a huge sip. Usually, I don't drink too often. Right now, though, I needed it.

I shivered from the taste and set the glass down on the table. I pulled the pan out of the oven, turning it off and putting my food on a plate. I grabbed some napkins and a bottle of ketchup from the fridge, walking back over and setting it all on the table. I turned the TV on before sitting back down and trying to find something to watch as I waited for my food to cool down, and Derek to call me back.

About 10 minutes later, my phone started ringing.

"So?" I asked through a mouthful of fries.

"Been fucking around with her since April." I choked and grabbed my glass, washing down the fries. I coughed for a minute, Derek asking if I was alright the entire time.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah." I could hear the frown in his voice.

"I am seriously going to tear him a new one." I growled. "What all did he say?"

"All those times he came to LA for 3, 4, sometimes 5 days at a time, without you, before we went on tour, and moved out here?" I groaned and slammed my glass down on the table. "Yeah."

"And he has the fucking guts to try and get me to be his girlfriend while he does this shit?"

"I think he took a break from her right before we went on tour...well, actually, it's obvious he did." I rolled my eyes. "And now they're back to being fuck friends. Sweet."

"I know." He laughed.

"I don't wanna sleep in the same bed with him." I whined. "He probably has the fuckin' clap now." Derek started laughing harder. "Well, I mean.....she doesn't look exactly clean..."

"Oh my god." Derek choked out from his laughing attack.

"In fact, she looks like a little 12 year old anorexic wannabe goth/Manson fangirl...who in their right mind would wanna fuck that shit?"

"I can't breathe!" Derek exclaimed, laughing and coughing at the same time. i giggled and let him calm down, not wanting to kill the man.

"Jesus, Scar...you're terrible." He laughed.

"Hey, just callin' it like I see it." I grinned.

"I gotta go, Christina just got home from work." I smiled. "Alright."

"Beat his ass when he gets home. Wear rubber gloves, though; don't want you catching anything." I let out a loud laugh and nodded. "Deal."

$$$

I groaned as I felt his hands on me, shaking my body. "Scar, wake up..."

"Go away." I grumbled, annoyed and tired.

"Why're you sleeping on the futon?" I slowly peeled my eyes open and rolled onto my back, squinting at Ronnie in the dark.

"I'm not sleeping in the same bed with you if I know you just got done fucking Lexus." I chuckled tiredly. "That's disgusting."

"I took a shower at her place afterwords..." He muttered. I rolled my eyes, though I doubt he could see me do it. "Once again; gross, Radke."

"Well at least let me sleep here, and you sleep in the bed." He sat down beside me, stroking my hair. I whacked his hand away and grumbled. "No, it's fine. I'm not getting up now, anyways."

"Scarlet, come on." He whined. "Go to bed, Ronnie." I turned over, hoping he would get the message. I felt him get up, and heard him walk away, making me smirk and go back to being asleep.

I groaned loudly when I felt him quickly sneak under the covers and cuddle up to my back. "Ronnie, no." I reached behind me and pushed him away, hearing a thump and a loud "Ow".

"What the fuck, Scar?!" I turned over and smirked as I vaguely saw him rubbing his head. "I hit my fucking head!"

"You gotta problem with doing that. Maybe that's why you're so stupid."

"What crawled up your ass and died?" He snapped.

"Well gee I don't know," I started off sarcastically. "maybe the, "Ronnie-is-trying-to-get-me-to-be-his-girlfriend-while-he's-going-off-and-fucking-his-groupie-at-the-same-time" bug. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it."

"It's not like it means anything!" He exclaimed. "We just...have sex! That's all it is!"

"While trying to pursue me?" He became silent. "Yeah. Exactly. And you wonder what "crawled up my ass and died"?"

"Well you don't want to be with me anyways!"

"To be honest, I was starting to consider it before I found out." He stared at me, and I nodded. "Yep. Little ole' Scarlet was finally letting her walls down, and was gonna let Ronnie in. Was gonna put her trust in him, and give it a shot. But, in typical Ronnie fashion, he fucked it all up before that ever got to happen. And now it won't happen."

"I.......I'm stupid." He muttered. "I'm really, really fucking stupid."

"Glad we can both agree on something." I sighed, rolling over and going back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for this filler piece of shit. i didn't want to just skip ahead a week though. :/

Thankies to Dezi, Jacey, MarriahShadows, Katie, Catch.The.Dream, and MadisonFaps for commenting, as always <3