Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"I suck with words."

***1 week later***

I had been staying with Max for the past week. Obviously Ronnie had been calling him, calling me, texting me, and trying to come see me, but I wasn't having it. I just wanted to completely avoid him, and give him what he deserves. So that's what I did.

While staying with Max I discovered that Craig lived with him, and because of that, he soon became my best friend. He was pretty much exactly like me, I always teased Max now that maybe Craig was my real brother, to which Max just grumbled and mumbled to himself, like he usually does.

I'd also been reunited with Robert and Bryan, which was nice. It was just like old times again, except...well, obviously without Ronnie. But that didn't bother me one bit. I was glad to be hanging out with my brother, my two old friends, and my new best friend, I really didn't care too much about Ronnie.

"NANANANANANANANA, BATMAN!" Craig had been singing this for the past 5 minutes over and over again. It was funny to me, but to others...

"Would you just shut the FUCK UP???" Max groaned, laying his head on the table and boxing his ears with his hands. Craig grinned at me and tiptoed over to Max, before yelling in his ear, "NANANANANANANANANANA!"

"I WILL KILL YOU, MABBITT!" Max screamed, getting up and chasing him around the apartment. Craig mockingly giggled and hid behind me. "Scarlet will protect me!" I laughed and nodded. "Don't hurt him, Max, he's nice!" I turned around and hugged Craig. He picked me up and spun us around, making me squeal. Max had grumbled and stalked off to his room, like he usually does when we annoy the shit out of him.

"I'm boreddd!" Craig whined, sitting down on the couch. "There's nothing to do!"

"I know!" I whined back, sitting next to him. We both crossed our arms over our chests and pouted exactly at the same time. Max came back out and was about to speak, but stopped and stared at us. "Are you two alright...?"

"NANANANANANANA-"

"I WILL SHOVE MY NANANANANA UP YOUR ASS IF DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I burst into hysterical laughter at my brother's threat, falling over into Craig's lap.

"Dude, does "nananana" mean your dick?!" I only started laughing harder at the look on Max's face when he realized how horrible what he said had sounded.

"I didn't know you swung that way, Maxypoo." Craig grinned. Max shook it off.

"ANYWAYS," He glared at me as I laid in Craig lap, trying to keep my laughter inside but still letting out a few giggles here and there. "You need to go talk to Ronnie, this is starting to get ridiculous."

"Aw come on, Max!" I groaned. "Way to ruin the happy and fun moment!"

"Well sorry, but I'm kind of getting sick and tired of hearing my phone ring and beep and make every other noise imaginable every 5 minutes!" He shoved his phone in my face and my eyes widened at the, "23 missed calls and 34 missed text messages" displayed on his screen.

"That's only from today. And it's only," He paused to look at the time on his cell. "4 in the after noon."

"BECAUSE IT'S NINE IN THE AFTERRRRNOOOOONNN, YOUR EYES ARE THE SI-" Max clamped his hand over Craig's mouth, causing him to get sad puppy eyes.

"Turn your phone off. That's what I did." I chuckled.

"It's been a week, Scarlet, I think he's been punished enough. He's probably gonna throw himself off the roof of this damn apartment complex if you don't talk to him soon." He laughed a little at the end.

"That's not a bad thing." I smirked.

"OOOH!" Craig pushed Max's hand away and gasped. "I know," Max laughed, making me smile. "but you and I don't need all of his fans finding us and killing us in our sleep because we were the reason he did that."

"True, true." i sighed and stood up. "Alright, whatever. I'll go talk to him." Craig started singing a dramatic tune as I walked towards the front door, making me chuckle. "If I'm not back in 20 minutes, call the cops."

"Why?" Max asked, obviously confused.

"He might lock me in a closet or something to keep me from leaving again." They both laughed and I grinned. "I'll be back."

I slowly walked down the hallway and down the two flights of stairs that lead to our apartment. I gulped as I came up on it, hesitating before knocking on the door. It opened not even a minute later, revealing a very sad, stressed, shirtless, and looking like he hasn't showered in a couple days Ronnie.

"BABY!" His face brightened at the sight of me, and before I even had time to utter a word of protest, his arms squeezed around my tiny frame, my face being smushed against his chest. "I missed you so much, baby! I'm so so so so sooooo sorry for what I did, you know I never meant to hurt you! I was just so mad, a-a-and I wasn't thinking, a-and we'd been fighting a bunch, and-"

"Calm down and let go of me, I can't breathe." I somehow managed to squeak out. His iron grip loosened and I breathed a sigh of relief. His hands cupped my face gently, his lips pressing themselves to mine. I stayed completely still though, and didn't kiss back. He pulled away and frowned at me. "I'm sorry, baby. I never meant to do what I did." He said softly.

"First off, stop calling me "baby". It's starting to get annoying. Second," I pulled away from him completely and ignored the heartbroken look on his face. "I don't think I can forgive you for what you did."

He didn't say anything, so I pushed past him and walked into the apartment. I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at the humongous mess that greeted me; dirty dishes were piled up in the sink, the counters were cluttered with garbage and other crap, along with the table and some of the floor, things were thrown around and a few I noticed were broken, probably from a little temper tantrum a certain someone threw...

"What in the HELL happened here?!" I yelled, turning to face Ronnie. He shrugged meekly. "I didn't care about anything...I haven't cared for the past week."

I shook my head at him, walking into our bedroom. The bed was a mess, but I expected that. I glanced around, my eyes landing on something taped to the wall, and I started cracking up.

"Are you kidding me?!" I exclaimed, pointing to the picture of Craig on the wall, decorated beautifully with darts all over his face.

"Well, I don't like him. And you've been hanging around him." He muttered darkly. I chuckled and nodded.

"That I have. He's like my best friend now, he's awesome." I continued to laugh on the inside at the disgusted and shocked look on Ronnie's face as I told him I'm now bee-eff-eff's with his arch enemy, Teehee!

"He's like, exactly like me. He's so goofy and laid back...I love that dude." I smiled.

"Well why don't you go be with him instead if you love him?!" Ronnie spat. I laughed.

"Hey, he is kinda cute..." He groaned and stomped out of the bedroom. "I'm not attracted to him like that! He's like my brother! Jeez!" I giggled and followed Ronnie, finding him attempting to clean up the huge mess he made.

"You're only saying that shit to piss me off." He snarled. I shrugged and smiled. "Yeah. Kind of." I could of swore I saw the steam coming out of his ears at that particular moment.

"Is someone jeawous?" I cooed like a baby.

"I'm not jealous, I'm pissed off!" He yelled, throwing something. Eyeroll.

"Wahhh. Get over it. I'm friends with him. Just because I'm with you doesn't mean I'm not going to be." He stayed silent, keeping his back turned to me. I took a deep breath, my voice becoming slightly shaky as I continued to speak. "But you know, if this is how our relationship's going to be, then I don't know how much longer I'll be with you."

"What am I supposed to do?!" He whined, turning to look at me. "I don't know what to do anymore, Scarlet! I fucked up, I know that! I'm sorry, I'm very sorry and I'm very remorseful!"

I sighed and crossed my arms, looking at him. I could tell he really was sorry, I knew he was. Just by the look on his face I could tell.

"I'll do whatever you want me to, to make you forgive me." He walked up to me and gently grabbed my wrists, uncrossing my arms. He gently held my hands and kissed each of my knuckles, looking at me the entire time. I smiled, making him do the same.

"Come here." I whispered. I cupped his neck and he dipped his head down to lock our lips together. He put his hands on my hips, walking us backwards and pushing me up against the couch. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip, and he gladly gave me entrance. I brought my hands down to rest on his shoulders while his roamed all over my lower half.

"I missed having your hands on me." I breathed as we barely parted, close enough so our noses touched.

"I missed putting my hands on you." I, once again, started cracking up. It took him a few seconds to realize what he had said before he groaned. "That's a great thing to say to your girlfriend right after she some-what forgives you for slapping her."

"I-I can't....believe....you just....said that...!" I choked out, throwing my head back from laughing so hard.

"I suck with words." He whined, laughing slightly. He buried his face in my shoulder, probably out of embarrassment.

"I'm an idiot." He mumbled. I wiped at my eyes and giggled, kissing the top of his head. "You're my idiot, though." I laughed. He lifted his head and tried to glare at me, but he kept smiling.

"Stop laughing!" He grinned. I shook my head, giggling like a mad woman. "That was so funny though."

"Pssshh. Whatever." He smiled. I shook my head at him, my smile only getting bigger as he pressed his lips to mine again.

"So am I forgiven?" He murmured, once again, barely pulling away.

"Mmm...sort of. I'm still pissed over it, but.....whatever." He gave me a lopsided smile.

"I'll take that." I giggled. I let out a small scream as the front door burst open, but laughed again when Max poked his head in.

"Just making sure you two didn't kill each other. Looks like you're all fine and dandy now. Use protection!"
♠ ♠ ♠
.....Soooo.....I didn't get this out whenever I said I was gonna get it out.....but it's out now...so.....heh? :D I think when I updated "I'm Such A Foolish Motherfucker" yesterday, I thought I updated this...? I dunno. I was out of it yesterday and I'm still out of it today lmao.

Anywhozle. Thanks to everyone who commented! Make sure to leave lottttts more!<3 I think this is gonna start being updated quicker now, purdy sure I got some good ideas for this baby...so sorry for that little...er...what should I call it..."pause" in the updating!

........

I'm not making any sense, am I?