Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"You do believe me, right?"

***sometime later on I don't know a week or so or maybe 10 years who knows anymore***

"I still don't know why you hang out with him." I groaned as I took my shoes off. I'd just gotten back from a nice little lunch with Craig, and Ronnie was already all over my case about it not even 5 minutes after I got home. Granted, he was also all over my case about it before I left...

"He's my friend, Ronnie. He's nice, and I like him. As a friend." His face scrunched up and he crossed his arms over his chest. I put my hands on my hips and stared at him. "I know you don't like him, but come on. I can hang out with him."

"You can. I just don't understand why you waste your time doing so." I rolled my eyes, laughing a little at how stubborn my boyfriend is. "Okay." I said, trying to just drop the whole subject and move onto a different one.

"I mean, he's so...stupid. And he's an ass. And he's conniving. And he's a little...rat...thing..." I started laughing as Ronnie couldn't think of anything insulting to call Craig.

"A little rat thing?" I mused.

"Well yeah! And he's all whiny...and he stole my band...my ex-girlfriend...practically my whole fucking life." I sighed. "Ronnie, that was how many years ago?"

"I don't care, it's still fresh to me." I grumbled to myself, pulling a can of pop out of our fridge. "Alright, Ronnie."

"Why're you friends with him?"

"BECAUSE I LIKE HIM!" I threw my arms in the air. I was sick of having this conversation. "Ronnie, Craig and I are friends. We are going to be friends, whether you like it or not. Me being friends with him shouldn't have anything to do with us."

"But it does!" I shook my head at him.

"I don't want to fight over this, Ronnie."

"We're not fighting!" I chuckled. "We're starting to."

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yuh-huh!" I laughed. He rolled his eyes at me and turned around, obviously hiding a smile. "Why do you always want to start fights with me? Do you like the drama or something?"

"I don't start fights!" He snapped. I smiled. "Yeah, you do."

"Why does everybody always say that?!" He huffed, pacing around, trying to seem like he was doing something.

"Because it's true." I giggled.

"No it's not!" He whined/yelled.

"Poor Wonnie." I cooed. I walked up to him, stopping him from pacing and wrapping my arms around his middle, resting my head on his chest. "You can't help it, I know."

"I don't start fights." He stated very seriously. I chuckled and leaned up, kissing part of his exposed chest due to his tank top.

"You do, but I don't think you mean it or realize you do."

"We are going to get some opinions from other people." He grumbled, wrapping one arm around me and using his other to pull his cell phone out of his tight pocket. I peeked at the screen and laughed as I saw him calling Derek.

"Hello?"

"You gotta be honest with me, I'm gonna ask you something." I started laughing, and Derek did too through the speaker phone.

"Well that came out of no where, but alright."

"Do I start fights a lot?"

"...Yeah." I laughed at the shocked expression on Ronnie's face. "I told you!"

"WHAT THE HELL, DEREK?!"

"You told me to be honest!" He laughed. "But yeah. You do. You're always running your mouth." I started laughing harder at the priceless look on his face.

"I AM NOT!"

"Yeah you are!" I exclaimed through my laughter.

"It's true, dude. Sorry." Ronnie scoffed and told Derek goodbye. He called Max next.

"Hello-"

"DO I START FIGHTS A LOT OR RUN MY MOUTH A LOT?!"

"Yes." I giggled uncontrollably at how my brother wasn't even phased by Ronnie just blurting that out.

"Wha...no I don't...!"

"You're a shit talker, dude. For sure." Max laughed.

"WELL FUCK YOU TOO!" He angrily pressed the "END" button, and glared at me as I started coughing from laughing so much.

"I-I told you...so!" I managed to choke out.

"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!" He exclaimed, stomping away from me and into the kitchen. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" He started playfully slamming things and throwing things, making me know he was just being silly.

"I told you soooo!" I repeated in a sing-song voice. He glared at me and I giggled. "But I still love you."

"Yeah, you better." He stated jokingly. I grinned childishly and he rolled his eyes at me, a smile breaking out onto his face.

$$$

***That night***

I was sitting at the table on my laptop. Ronnie had to go and get something really quick from the store, telling me he'd be back soon. I was currently browsing around on facebook, looking at different peoples profiles and different fan pages for the band, bored as hell.

I clicked on a page called "Hollywood Waste", which somehow had something to do with Angels and Kings. I clicked on their photos and went through the albums, seeing a bunch of people I didn't know. I smiled slightly when I saw Michael and Phillip from Vampires Everywhere in a lot of the photos.

I clicked on the most recent one from last week, slowly clicking through each picture. People I didn't know...Vampires Everywhere...more people I didn't know...Michael...people I didn't know...more people I didn't know...Ronnie and Lexus...more people I didn't kn-

I blinked, realizing what I'd just seen. I quickly clicked back to the small batch of pictures of Ronnie, Lexus, and a few other girls all huddled around him, Lexus hugging on Ronnie. I felt my anger boil when I saw the date on the photo; 2 nights after our fight.

"You've got to be fucking joking me." I growled to myself. I clicked on the "lexus amanda" tag at the bottom of the picture, glaring at the screen when it took me to her facebook page.

I scrolled through her wall posts, stopping on 2 particular ones, 1 being posted I'm guessing the night they went out, and then one the day after.

"so excited to get out of the house, i've feel like i've been a recluse lately...A&K w/ Ronnie and friends, here i come!!"

"so much fun last night with my babes <333 especially one particular babe ;)"

I sighed angrily, not understanding why he keeps doing this. I laughed to myself as Ronnie came walking right through the door at that time.

"Well, just in time." I said sarcastically. I turned slightly to look at Ronnie, who looked very confused as he held two bottles of flavored water in his hand, his keys and phone in the other.

"What...?"

"Did you have fun 2 nights after our fight with Lexus and her friends?" I spat, glaring harshly at him. He got that "deer-caught-in-headlights" look, only making me want to punch him even more.

"Maybe.....how'd you find out?"

"HOW'D I FIND OUT?!" He set his stuff down and walked towards me, trying to grab me in hopes to calm me down. "Baby, nothing ha-"

"What is so special about this whore?!" I yelled as I backed away from him. "I don't get it! You keep fucking lying to me about her!"

"I didn't lie about shit!" He defended. "We fought about her that day I...you know.....and I didn't lie!"

"Yes you did!" I exclaimed. "I'm sick of this! If you want to be with her so much then go fucking do it!"

"WE'RE FRIENDS! NOTHING MORE!" He exasperated. "I would never cheat!" I shook my head. "I don't believe you."

"Why?! I've never given you a reason to not trust me!"

"OH REALLY? So, talking and hanging out with her behind my back when you're telling me you'll stay away from her doesn't give me a reason?" He sighed loudly, walking over to me. I watched him as he hesitated about putting his arms around me.

"I don't want to fight over this anymore, Scarlet." He gently wrapped his arms around my middle, but I kept mine crossed over my chest.

"Then quit lying and maybe we won't." He frowned slightly before pulling away. "You know what? Here." He grabbed his phone and handed it to me. I looked at him questioningly. "Call her."

"Why?"

"Because I know you think we did something." He crossed his arms now and leaned against the counter. "So call her and ask.

"Fine." I scrolled through his contacts and found her number. I pressed the "CALL" and "SPEAKER" buttons, waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"This is Scarlet. Ronnie's girlfriend."

"Oh...uh, hi?"

"Did you two go out together this past week?"

"Yes we did." I only got angrier at her bitchy, evil tone.

"What'd you do?"

"Are you his mother?" She chuckled. I glared at Ronnie and he nodded his head, telling me to go ahead and ask her.

"Did you two have sex that night?" I stared at him the entire time I asked this, him keeping the eye contact.

".....Yeah." His eyes widened and I nearly threw his phone at his precious little face. "Lexus, you know that's a fucking lie!" He grabbed the phone from me, taking it off of speaker and yelling at her. "You know we didn't fuck!...YOU KNOW IT!.....You're a fucking liar!"

I didn't know what to think right now. Lexus was telling me Ronnie had cheated while we were fighting. But Ronnie's standing in front of me, yelling his ass off at her and telling her she's lying, and how she only said that because she wants to rip us apart.

But I didn't know who to believe.

I quietly exited the room, going into the bedroom with tears blurring my vision. I sat down on the bed, looking down at my hands. I ran my thumb lightly over the "R" tattooed on my ring finger. I loved Ronnie, with all my heart. But with how much he's lied about him and Lexus, I don't really know if I can believe him when he says he didn't, and won't, cheat.

I looked up when I heard his footsteps in the room. He frowned and sat down next to me, lacing our fingers together and giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"You do believe me, right?" He whispered.

"I don't know." I stated truthfully. I looked at him and he looked shocked and hurt that I wouldn't believe him 100%.

"Scarlet, you know I'd never do that to you!" He grabbed my chin lightly, forcing me to keep my eyes on him. "You believe her over me?"

"I don't know who to believe, Ronnie." I explained softly, trying to keep my tears back.

"We, did not, do, anything. We went out, as friends. That's all we did. Was she flirty with me, and making it completely obvious that she wanted to hook up? Yes." I tried to pull away slightly, but he grabbed my hand. "But did I act the same way? Hell no. Never in a million years."

I sniffed, glancing down at the ground. He slowly let go of my chin and my hand, so now I stared straight ahead of me.

"Do you seriously believe her over your own boyfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I need all of you guys to answer this. I want as many comments as POSSIBLE;

Do you believe Ronnie didn't cheat? Or do you think he's just a really, really good liar?

How the next chapter turns out depends on YOUR guys' answers. That's right, YOU. So I need as many of my subbies and peeps who read this to comment and tell me. Just remember that. ;)

Thanks to MarriahShadows, Katie, hellxoxsunshine, PrincessxxJazxx, Amber, and Clik for commenting last chapter!

Remember...

the next chapter depends on you guysss...