Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"I said don't cry!"

***1 week later***

Everything has been going fine and dandy since last week. Ronnie kept his promise and told Lexus off, and stayed away from her. Of course she was pissed and tried everything to stay in his life, but thankfully, he wasn't having it. He told her exactly at how he felt about her trying to rip us apart, and basically told her to fuck off. Which made me the happiest girl ever, hehe!

But one thing I noticed was Ronnie was acting very weird for the past 2 or 3 days...like he was hiding something. He seemed nervous and...antsy. I didn't think it was about the skank, but crazier shit has happened...

Falling in Reverse had a show at a club tonight in LA. The whole band was currently at our apartment, and we were all getting ready to head over there for them to set up their equipment and sound check.

"Scarlet, did you see that pack of picks I set down on the table a few minutes ago? I just put them there, and they're gone now..."

"Scar, where's the case for the guitar?!"

"Where's that nasty drink mix shit for my voice, babe?!"

"WHERE'S THE PEANUT BUTTER, SCAR?!" I stared at Ryan as he flailed his arms in my kitchen, looking very distressed that he couldn't, once again, find the peanut butter for his PB&J he was having before we left.

"Why is it that you can never find the peanut butter?!" I huffed, stomping over to the kitchen cabinets, opening one and pulling out a jar of peanut butter. "There!" I shoved the jar in his face.

"Thanks!" He grinned, snatching it. I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless.

"Scar?" I turned slowly to stare at Jacky very hard, making him laugh. "I just wanted to know if you had some gum."

"Oh, yeah." I smiled at him and he laughed again as I skipped over to where my purse was. I pulled out two different packs and let him choose which one he wanted.

"BABYYY, THE DRINK MIX?!" Ronnie whined from right behind me, also sounding distressed.

"You mean the tea for your throat, Ronnie?" I chuckled, turning around and smiling at him.

"Whatever!" I giggled and pointed to the box of tea on the counter that said, "Throatcoat". "Oh." He said, sounding like he felt stupid for not seeing it there.

"Are we almost ready, or do we still have to play our fun game of 20,000 questions with Scarlet?" They all gave me a thumbs up, signaling they were ready to go. We waited for Ryan to scarf down his sandwich before we all went out to our cars, everything we needed shoved into each of them.

"Alright, Ronnie and I are going in his car, Derek and Jacky in Der's car, Mika and Ryan in Ry's car?" I asked, making sure everyone knew the plan. They all nodded and saluted me before getting in their cars.

"So, excited for tonight?" I asked once Ronnie and I started driving, following the guys to the club. He glanced over at me and smiled, nodding.

"Very excited." He took one hand off of the wheel and reached over, lacing his fingers with mine. "It's gonna be a very special night, to say the least."

I looked at him, curious as to what he meant by that. "Oh really?" He glanced at me again, an excited spark in his eyes. "Yeah."

"And why's that?" I smiled.

"You'll see." He smiled back, but his smile and the look on his face had that "I know something you don't know" look to it.

"Alrighty then." I chuckled.

$$$

"HI, MY NAME IS RONNIE, I'M AN ADDICT!" Ronnie pointed the microphone to the crowd, laughing and grinning like a mad man when they all yelled back, "HI RONNIE!".

"DADDY SHOULD'VE NEVER RAISED ME, ON, BLACK, SABBATH!" The smile on my face was just as big as it had been at the very first show they played. I was so proud of the band, and of Ronnie, and that would probably only grow with each show that they play.

They played a couple more songs before their show ended, Ronnie doing what he usually does after every show and attacking me in a sweaty hug.

"They ripped you to shreds!" I laughed as he ripped his hanging-by-a-thread black tank top off the rest of the way, staring at the fabric.

"That was NOT planned." He stated, throwing it in the garbage can that was backstage in the dressing room. He grabbed another tank top practically identical to the one he had on before, quickly slipping it on. He pressed a kiss to my lips, and I heard the boys fake-gagging behind us. I laughed again, flipping them off.

The guys went on to go and talk to the fans and take pictures with them. I stayed out of the way, mainly talking to the girl who worked at the bar of the club the entire time.

Soon enough, it was getting close to midnight, and almost time to pack everything up and head home.

"Are you ready to go?" i yawned, smiling at Ronnie. He smiled back and nodded. We all put everything back in our cars, but this time we said goodbye to the guys since they were going back to their places, and we were going to ours.

"Goodnight." Derek smiled at me. But his smile was a lot...well, more different than usual. It wasn't his normal smile...he looked like he knew something.

"Goodnight." I smiled, a little confused. The rest of the guys also had that look to them, but I just brushed it off.

Ronnie and I got into our car and began the drive home. I kept noticing Ronnie looking at the clock every few minutes, and seeming like he was trying to get home as quickly as possible.

"Babe?" He snapped his over to look at me, smiling. "You alright?"

"Yeah! I'm fine." He answered a little too quickly. I raised my eyebrow at him, and he smiled again, looking nervous.

"You sure? You seem like you're in a hurry to get home..." He shook his head, smiling again at me.

"Nope. I'm fine. Nothing's wrong."

"Oookayyy..." I said skeptically. We soon were back at the apartment, and Ronnie practically jumped out of the car the second we were pulled into our parking spot. I got out also, following him as he walked in front of me.

He shoved the key in the lock of our door, twisting it and opening it. "Hey, let's go on the balcony for a minute...?" He suggested. I looked at him, and he only smiled again.

"Alright." I set my purse, water bottle, and phone down on the counter, following him as he practically ran out to our small balcony.

"So why are we-" I was cut off by him gently grabbing my face and smashing his lips to mine in the most passionate, loving way he'd ever done. I kissed back, placing my hands on his arms and letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. His hands slid down to my middle, grabbing and pulling my body right up against his.

"What was that for?" i breathed, after we'd finally stopped making out for the next couple of minutes.

"To show you how much I love you." He whispered. I smiled as he pushed my hair out of my face and pressed his lips to my forehead. "You mean the world to me, and I never want to lose you."

"You're not gonna lose me, baby." I smiled softly, pushing his own bangs out of his eyes. "I'm extremely happy with you."

"But I almost lost you, because of stupid shit. I almost lost you because I hit you, I almost lost you because I kept lying about being friends with someone behind your back," My smiled faded a little, and his face looked slightly sad. "I almost fucked everything up, and made you leave."

"But I didn't leave." He nodded. His arms tightened around my waist, while mine hung loosely around his neck. "And I won't."

He turned his gaze to look over the some-what nice view we had. He looked like he was getting...sad.

"You fixed your mistakes you made, they're done and over with. I'm not angry anymore." I said softly. He looked at me and smiled.

"Why would you want to be with someone like me? I'm like...the least perfect human being ever."

"But that makes you perfect to me." I smiled. "I never wanted someone who didn't ever fuck up in their lifetime. I wanted someone who had a story, who had a past. I wanted someone who made some mistakes, and learned from them and became a better person because of them."

"I did some fucked up shit, Scar." He said lowly. "I'm a drug addict, I went to prison, I was a cheater, I treated people like shit..."

"But you changed," I stated. "You changed so much, for the better. You turned your life around, and bettered yourself. And I'm so, so proud of you." He smiled that crooked smile at me. "You've made me the proudest I've ever been." He leaned down to press his forehead against mine.

"You don't know how much it means to me to hear that." His voice was somewhat shaky. I smiled, pecking his lips. "That's all I ever wanted to do, was make someone proud."

"You succeeded in that, trust me." I giggled. He smiled at me. "I want you to know how much you mean to me, Scarlet. You need to know how much I love you." I smiled, feeling my eyes get slightly teary from, for once, being happy.

"I never, ever thought I'd fall in love with my best friend of 12 years. But I did, and I'm honestly glad I did, because you are the best girlfriend I've ever had." I giggled, shaking my head. "You are. You helped me become who I am today, and without you, I probably wouldn't even be standing here right now. You made me who i am today, and I'm forever grateful for that. You literally saved me."

He pulled away from me slightly, but kept his hands on my waist. "We've only been dating for like, 3 months...but I don't care. We've known each other for 12 fucking years, and we've been best friends for that long. And I never want to lose you, ever."

"Ronnie..." I smiled, sounding all choked up. He laughed. "Don't cry," He pulled away more, and I felt my heart stop for a second when he got down on one knee.

"Ronnie!" I laughed, starting to cry. "Oh my god, baby...!"

"I said don't cry!" He laughed also. I put my hand over my mouth, my other going on his shoulder, not believing what was happening right now to me.

"I want you in my life forever. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to make babies with you." I laughed, shaking my head in disbelief as he pulled a small black velvet box out of his jean's pocket.

"Baby!" I cried happily. He laughed again, opening the box. " Will you marry me, Scarlet?"

"YES!" I yelled this practically a millisecond after he asked, probably waking the other people in their apartments. He got the biggest grin on his face, and he jumped up, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. I screamed happily, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I love you so much!" I squealed, pressing my lips to his harshly. He laughed into the kiss, kissing back just as hard.

Suddenly I heard a bunch of "WOO!"s, "YEAH!"s, and, "YAY!"s from inside, and I turned my head to see the boys all standing there, grinning and waving at us. I jumped down from Ronnie, throwing the sliding door open and charging at Derek and his girlfriend, hugging them both tightly.

"I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" Derek yelled, squishing me in a hug. We were all screaming and yelling our asses off in joy, Ronnie and I getting attacked in hugs.

"Wait, I didn't even get the ring on yet!!" I gasped. I held my hand out towards Ronnie and he laughed, slipping the beautiful engagement ring on my finger. I kissed him, giggling happily into it.

"Aaaaand there we go! It's midnight!" Ryan exclaimed. I pulled away from Ronnie and looked at the clock, seeing it was right at midnight.

"What's the date today, Scar?" Derek grinned at me. My mouth dropped open as I realized what today was, and I turned to Ronnie, who only smiled triumphantly, knowing this was his plan all along.

"Happy 13 years of knowing each other, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So, thanks to xxmaddyg991xx, Dezi Demize, ewitsemiiily, Eeemsevenxx, MarriahShadows, foREVer Jimmy, KelseaNicole, hachie, MUH HAWT WIFEH, MadisonFaps, Jacey (thank you for making me notice the whole thing with how they're always in one place!), Sweethearts9, Alayna Elizabeth!?!, FellSoHard, Razor to the Rosary, xFallingFasterx, and bvb-army for commenting last chapter! I love when you guys leave me a shitton of comments!! :D

And, with your guys' help, I've decided on a sequel for this story. (: Don't worry, I will write a new ronnie fic sooner or later...;P

COMMENTTTTT <333