Status: Completed. Read the seuqel! <3

I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant to Be Here!

"*** yeah!"

I smiled as Mika kept fixing my hair, no doubt making sure it was picture perfect. "Mika, honey, it looks good. You don't need to fix it anymore." I laughed as he placed his hand in front of my face, spraying a little more hairspray.

"Hey, this is your wedding. Everything needs to look and be perfect." I smiled slightly. He finally decided my hair was fine and put away all of his styling tools and products.

I looked at myself in the mirror, kind of wanting to laugh at how much makeup I had caked on my face so that it looked good in pictures, but all in all I was extremely satisfied.

"30 minutes!" Samantha (Nasty's ex girlfriend, Samantha Skellington) exclaimed. I took in a nervous breath. "You alright?" She smiled.

"Aside from the panic attack that's brewing up in me, I'm peachy." She laughed, leaning down and kissing my cheek lightly. "You'll be fine, doll."

My face lit up when my mom walked in, her's doing the same. "Oh my goodness baby! You look gorgeous!" I giggled like a little girl, running over to her and giving her a big hug. "Thank you momma! Does Max know you're here yet?"

"No, I just got here and headed straight for your hotel room." She smiled, pushing my bangs back a little. "So, are you nervous? Excited? Wanting to throw up?" I laughed. "Yep, pretty much all of those and more." She laughed also, patting my shoulder. "You'll be fine. It's just Ronnie, it's nothing different today than any other day. You're just making everything official."

"I know, but...still. It's my wedding." I smiled nervously. In all honesty I felt like I was going to pass out from all of the emotions I was feeling right now, but I made sure to appear much calmer on the surface for everybody else.

"It'll be fine." She smiled back.

"MOM!" We both turned out heads as we heard Max in the hallway of the hotel. "I knew you were here! I watched your damn car pull into the parking lot!" Max grinned, attacking her in a hug.

"Hi honey." She laughed, hugging him back. He turned to me and grinned, giving me a hug as well.

"Well, you look pretty!" I chuckled and thanked him. "How's Ronnie?"

"A nervous wreck." He smiled, nodding. I laughed, imagining what Ronnie looked like right now. "Have you ever seen him chew his nails?" I shook my head. "Okay, well I don't think he's gonna have any nails by the time the wedding starts." I started laughing harder.

"Poor thing. I wanna go see him. This is driving me crazy." I pouted, sitting back down in the chair I was in before.

"It's driving him crazy too. But, we've only got a half an hour leeeffffftttt..." Max sung, grinning.

"Oh gosh." I laughed.

"Alright, wedding dress time! That means you guys have to get dressed too! So shoo!" Samantha shooed Mika and Max away, much to Max's protest about how he didn't want to wear a tux.

Sam and my mom both helped me get into the less-traditional dress. No, it wasn't black...it just didn't have a 20 foot long train in the back, and also wasn't as big as the bathroom we were in. I wanted a shorter dress, because...well, in all honesty, I'd probably trip on a longer dress and make an ass out of myself.

"Here." Sam flung the garter right at my face, cracking up when it happened.

"Hahaha, real funny." I rolled my eyes, smiling. I slipped the garter on and then my heels. I walked out of the bathroom. All of the girls (Jacky's girlfriend Jessica, Ryan's girlfriend Jenn, Derek's girlfriend Christina, plus Sam and my mom) gasped and started cooing over my dress and how pretty I looked and blah blah blah.

"Guys! Stop it! You're making me feel all weird." I laughed, hiding my face behind my hands.

"You look so pretty!" Stina squealed, running over and hugging me. I giggled and hugged her back.

Finally, it was coming down to only 15 minutes before the wedding, and we were all heading off into the cars to drive to the small wedding venue that was right by the hotel we all were at.

I gulped when we pulled into the lot of the venue, my heart beating uncontrollably. The wedding would be starting in approximately 8 minutes.

8 minutes, 34 seconds, and 7 milliseconds, according to my phone.

"Scar?" I snapped my head up and Samantha laughed. "You alright?"

"I'm wonderful." I squeaked.

"She's nervousss!" Christina laughed, giving me a hug from the side since she was sitting next to me.

"Scared shitless is more like it." I laughed.

"Ah, you'll be fine!" She patted me hard on the back, on purpose, making me playfully glare at her and her grin at me. They all rushed me into the venue when they saw the guys' cars pulling up.

I stared at the clock on my phone, watching every minute pass. Finally, it was 3:59PM; and everything was ready to happen.

"You ready?" Max asked, smiling as he stood next to me while everyone got into a straight line with their significant other.

"Define "ready"." He laughed quietly. The music started playing, and I froze a little as the door opened and Derek and Christina walked out first. Then Jacky and Jess...then Ryan and Jenn...then Mika and his date he brought along...

"Oh God." I whispered as Ronnie's brother, Randy and his wife walked down, leaving me to be the last.

"This is it." Max teased. The music changed to "my" music, and I smiled, taking in a deep breath before we both slowly entered the room and walked down the aisle. I tried so hard not to grin like a maniac, and to just smile like a normal person at Ronnie, to which he grinned like a maniac at.

We reached the end, Max giving me a hug and I kissed his cheek. "I love you, sis." He whispered. I smiled. "I love you too, Maxipad." He subtly rolled his eyes, making me giggle. I walked up onto the platform, handing my bouquet off to Samantha, and stood right in front of Ronnie, who only smiled like a crazy person, making me do the same.

"Welcome, friends and family. We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes to the words which shall unite Scarlet Maryann Carlisle and Ronald Joseph Radke in marriage."

"Woo!" I laughed and so did everyone else as Max exclaimed this from his seat. The officiant chuckled and continued.

"Ronald, Scarlet," We smiled at each other briefly before looking at the officiant. "In the days ahead of you, there will be times of difficulty and conflict. When you find yourselves in these situations, I ask you to reflect on this marriage advice: let your love be stronger than your anger. Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend than to break. Look for the best in your beloved rather than the worst. Confide in your partner and ask for help when you need it. Remember that true friendship is the basis for any lasting relationship. Give your spouse the same courtesies and kindnesses you bestow on your friends. Say "I love you" every day."

"Well, we tell each other that like 20 times a day, so that's fine." I laughed at Ronnie and he grinned at me. The officiant smiled and nodded, continuing. "Alright, you two take each other's hands." We did so and he continued. "Ronald, do you take Scarlet to be your wife, constant friend, faithful partner and true love from this day forward. In the presence of your family and friends, do you offer your solemn vow to be a faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. Do you promise to love her unconditionally, to support her in her goals, to honor and respect her, to laugh with her and cry with her, and to cherish her for as long as you both shall live?"

"Fuck yeah!" I threw my head back laughing, knowing he would do something like this. "I mean, I do." I shook my head at him, giggling.

"Alrighty," The officiant chuckled. "Scarlet, do you take Ronald to be your husband, constant friend, faithful partner and true love from this day forward. In the presence of your family and friends, do you offer your solemn vow to be a faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. Do you promise to love him unconditionally, to support him in his goals, to honor and respect him, to laugh with him and cry with him, and to cherish him for as long as you both shall live?" I smiled, glancing at Ronnie, already teary-eyed.

"I do." He squeezed my hands, making me smile bigger.

"You two will now exchange rings." Derek handed him the rings, smiling and winking at me.

"These rings mark the beginning of a long journey filled with wonder, surprises, laughter, tears, celebration, grief, and joy. May these rings glow in reflection of the warmth and love, which flow through the wearers today." He paused for a second. "Please face each other and repeat after me;"

"We are facing each other." Ronnie stated, looking slightly confused.

"Ronnie!" I laughed.

"Don't scold him yet, you guys aren't even married yet." The officiant chuckled again. "Repeat after me, Ronald; Scarlet, I give you this ring as a symbol of the love I have for you. Wear it now as a sign of the love we share together."

He repeated what he was told, slipping the band onto my ring finger, joining my engagement ring. I was asked to do the same, but I accidentally squealed a little when I said it and slipped the ring on his finger, making him laugh.

"Ronald and Scarlet, as the two of you come into this marriage uniting you as husband and wife, and as you this day affirm your faith and love for one another, I would ask that you always remember to cherish each other as special and unique individuals, that you respect the thoughts, ideas and suggestions of one another. Be able to forgive, do not hold grudges, and live each day that you may share it together - as from this day forward you shall be each other's home, comfort and refuge, your marriage strengthened by your love and respect for each other. Hold true to the journey you both pledge today. Ronald and Scarlet, in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in Matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows, the joining of your hands and the giving of these rings. By the power given to me by the State of California, I now declare you to be Husband and Wife. You may kiss your bride."

I shrieked in joy as his lips came crashing onto mine, his arms wounding tightly around my waist. I cupped his face, both of us laughing into our kiss when the guys all started whistling, Max yelling out, "GET IT, RONNIE!".

"Oh my god." Ronnie laughed, pulling away and grinning at Max. He grinned back, giving him a thumbs up.

"It is my privilege to present to you, Mr. & Mrs. Radke!"
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
For this one, anyways...(;

The sequel's up, clicky the link above to go and subscribe to it so you'll know when I post the first chappie, which will probably be in a few days.

Yes, I decided to man up and make a new story thingy for the sequel. Only because my Wifey told me to....and she is my wifey and everything, so...>_>;

Thank you to the 524 of you that read, and the 152 of you the subbied, and to ALL of you that left wonderful comments!!! You have no idea how much it means to me to know people actually like what I write. :'D

NOW GO BECOME A SUBBIE TO THE SEQUEL! <333

What Scar wore
What Ronnie wore