Status: completed on paper, just not online-will try to update whenever I can find time

The Sister of Who?

Chapter 11 (Part 2)

The next day...

"So, are you and Tyler like official now, or..." Milan asked me as I walked into the bathroom to do my hair.

"Yeah." I said, praying that he wouldn't get too upset.

"Cool, but don't do anything that will cause me to be an uncle at such a young age, alright?" Milan said. Wait, did he just approve? Oh my gosh...I think he did.

"Cool your jets Looch, I have this thing called a promise, and I made this promise to Dad. And, that promise was tha I wouldn't have sex with anybody until my wedding night. Okay? So, don't shit yourself over it." I said as I walked out of the bathroom and sat onto the bed. Milan sat down next to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm proud of you Elle," he murmured into my ear. "I really am. You've turned into a fine young lady. And I think that Dad would've been proud. I love you." I choked back tears. I've never heard Milan say something so meaningful, so thoughtful, and so loving.

"I love you too. Now, come on. I am soooo hungry!!!" I said, pulling away from Milan's embrace.

"No, you aren't hungry. You just want to see Tyler. Even though you made out with him all night last night." Milan said with a laugh.

"Eh, 50/50. Now, lets go!" I exclaimed, pulling his hand to get his ass moving. Milan just laughed and followed me downstairs to the hotel's mini cafe.

"Ellie! Milan! Over here!" Andrew Ference (Andy) hollered to us. I quickly ran over to them and gave Tyler a huge hug as he stood up to greet me.

"Hey babe." He whispered in my ear.

"Hey." I said, pulling myself out of his hug.

"So, Looch, Coach wants everyone at the rink for practice at eleven o'clock sharp. So, don't eat that much where you'll get sick." Mark Recchi said as we sat down. I always got the feeling that Old Man Rex (his nickname since he's the oldest guy in the NHL) was the "father" of the team.

"Cool." was all Milan said.

"So," Tyler said to me as everyone else around us started their own side conversations.

"So what?" I asked with a small smile and giggle.

"Well, I was wondering if maybe later after practice or something you wouldn't mind grabbing a bite to eat with my family and myself." Tyler told me. Out to dinner...with his family?

"Sure Tyler, I'd love to! What time were you thinking so I can be ready?" I asked. Tyler beamed with what looked like a mixture of both relief and pure joy.

"Umm...about six o'clock? How's that sound? Or, if you want I can..." "Six sounds great! And calm down, everything will go fine." I interrupted Tyler, who in my opinion os more nervous than I am.

"Alright," he said with a small laugh. "I just wanted to make sure since this is my family you're talking about and you're the girl that I love and someday may want to spend the rest of my life with. So... I really want everything to go smoothly. And we haven't explained to my sister the full reason on why her boyfriend is in the hospital. Actually, we haven't even told her that her boyfriend is even in the hospital yet. Actually, now that I think about it, I think that I am the only one who knows that." I was too distracted by those last two sentences to pay any attention to the first, which when it hit me later, I think I remember passing out...I think.

"Rick ended up in the hospital? Sheesh...my boys did that sick bastard in pretty well." I commented.

"Haha, yeah. Did him in so good in fact that I believe he keeps lapsing in and out of a coma." Tyler said with a laugh. I laughed too as my brother said,

"Coma? Who's in a coma?"

"Rick, you guys really banged him up pretty good." Tyler said.

"Oh, well he deserved it. Trying to hurt my little sister again. Had to teach him a lesson." Milan said.

"Haha. You're lucky he's in a coma because you could go to jail for what you did." i told him. Milan jst shrugged and said,

"Whatever."

"Oh Tyler, there you are! We've been looking for you everywhere!" Mrs. Seguin exclaimed, walking up to us.

"Oh, sorry. Had to meet the team for breakfast." Tyler said.

"I understand. Have you seen rick by any chance? He seems to have gone missing." Mrs. Seguin asked. I guess Tyler was right, only he knew about Rick.

"Oh, well...Rick's in the hospital." Tyler said carelessly, as if it was no big deal. Apparently, Mrs. Seguin thought that it was a big deal.

"In the hospital! Oh my! What happened? Why didn't you tell us this sooner? Carrie is beside herself with worry!' she exclaimed. By now, the whole table was listening to our conversation.

"Well, you see Mrs. Seguin, Rick here is Ellie's ex-boyfriend. And when they dated, he was not very nice to her." Nathan Horton started.

"Why you little slut!!!" Mrs. Seguin exclaimed.

"Ma'am, Rick gave me this scar. He took a steak knife to me after I disagreed to have sex with him. And last night, he tried to rape me, but these guys got there in time and rescued me." I told her calmly.

"Well, that is the most far off tale that I have ever heard! I'm willing to bet that you wanted to sleep with him and these guys got the wrong picture-" "Mrs. Seguin, she was tied up to a chair!" Andy interrupted.

"Whatever, I'm going to go and find Carrie and tell her the news." Mrs. Seguin said stiffly as she started to walk off.

"Well...your mom is a very pleasant person Tyler." Shawn Thorton said. Tyler, looking very embarrassed said,

"Yeah...sorry. Um, I'm gonna go and try to find Carrie before my mom does. Text you later Ellie. Bye." The whole table mutters "bye" back.

"So...ummm..." Ol' Man Rex says awkwardly.

"Well, I think that I'm gonna head upstairs and call Pam and Rex." I say as I get up from the table. Milan stared at me for a minute before saying,

"Alright Ellie. And hey, don't you think for a second that you are a slut because you're not." All the guys at the table agreed and I said "thanks".

I headed upstairs and when I got to my room, I didn't even pick up my phone to call my adoptive parents. I just sat on the bed and cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally, i managed to get this out...hope you all liked it!!! REVIEW PLEASE!!! thanks!!!!