Status: completed on paper, just not online-will try to update whenever I can find time

The Sister of Who?

Chapter 3

4 weeks later...

Ohmygosh!!! I am finally outta that damn hospital and on my to Milan's house, which is where I am now going to live. Sooo excited!!!!!

"Hey, so I was wondering if you were okay with a few of the guys coming over later." Milan asked, looking over towards me.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I mean, they gotta meet me sometime soon, so why not just get it over with now?" I told him.

"Alright, just don't be shocked when they end up drunk and go nuts." he warned me.

"Whatever. Hey, how long 'til we get to yopur place? Cuz I'm tired and this damn leg is starting to annoy me." I asked, jabbing at my leg furiously. Milan just laughed and said,

"Well, if yopu keep hitting it like that, then yeah, it's gonna hurt. And we'll be there in about fifteen minutes." I just rolled my eyes at him and put on the radio.

Later that night... Milan's POV

"Hey!!! Looch-bitch!!! I brought beer and now we can get totally WASTED!!!!" my best friend, Nathan Horton (Horts as I call him) shouted as he, Bergy, Mr. I'm So Awesome cuz I'm an Englsihman Krejci, Shanwy Thorton, Big 'Z', Timmy T, Tuuk, and the 'Kid' Segs all walked in.

"Fan-freakin-tastic. But hey, before you all go and get so drunk that you can barely stand, I want you to meet my sister, Ellie." I said while taking the beer, shot glasses, and the jug of whiskey from Nate.

"You have a sister? Since when?" David Krejci asked.

"Since like seventeen and a half years ago, eighteen in about two weeks." I scoffed as we headed into my living room.

"Oh cool... so, where is she?" Zdeno Chara asked.

"I think that she is in her room watching TV or something." I said, and then I turned my body position and shouted down the hall towards Ellie's room,

"HEY ELLIE!!! COME OUT AND MEET THE GUYS BEFORE THEY ALL GET DRUNK!!!!"

(Ellie's POV)

"HEY ELLIE!!! COME OUT AND MEET THE GUYS BEFORE THEY ALL GET DRUNK!!!!" I heard Milan shout. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my crutches, and left mt new bedroom.

"Guys, this is my sister Ellie. Ellie, this is David Krejci, Nathan Horton, team captain Zdeno Chara, Shawn Thorton, Tim Thomas, Tuuka Rask, Patrice Bergeron, and that guy is Tyler." Milan introduced. The guys all said "hi" and I muttered "hello" back, along with giving Tyler a long stare down, and all I can say is that yeow! that boy has got some serious muscles.

"So, what'd you do to your leg there?" Tim Thomas asked.

"Oh, I uh... got in a very bad car accident that involved my car tipping over and a LOT of glass." I said with a laugh. They all laughed at my saracsm, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Tyler looking me up and down.

"Cool, awesome. Now, can we get a keg set up and get the beer flowing? Cuz I did NOT spend all my money on this shit for no reason. Nathan said with a goofy smile. I looked at him and laughed. Man, that guy has a HUGE forehead!!!

"Yeah Horts, I'm on it. Let me just go and find all the stuff, which I think is somewhere in my room. Tyler, you cannot drink, and Ellie, don't even ask; the answer is no." Milan said. Tyler and I just laughed and I said to Tyler,

"C'mon, Milan just installed a new TV in my room." He just smiled at me and I led him to my room while Milan shouted at us,

"If you try anything kid, I'm gonna have to kill you!!!" Tyler just laughed.

"Overprotective much?" Tyler asks as he shut the door to my bedroom.

"Eh,he just worries about me that's all. I mean, I am his younger sister and the only family that he has left." I told him.

"What about your real parents?" Tyler asked as I sat down on my ned, propping my leg up.

"My real mom ended up in jail and my real dad died in a car accident. And then, there are Rex and Pam, my adoptive parents." I told him absently while reaching for the tv clicker on my bedside.

"Jeez... I'm sorry. So, what are we gonna watch?" Tyler asked awkwardly.

"Um, no clue. What do you wanna watch?" I asked while flipping through channels on the guide menu.

"How about NCIS?" Tyler asked after a few seconds.

"Sure." I said as I put it on.
So, we just sat there and watch the show for a few minutes in silence.

"Lets play 20 Questions." Tyler randomly said. I gave him a weird look and agreed.

"Okay, I'll start. Favorite color?" he asks.

"Purple. Um, lets see... favorite song?" I asked.

"Ooh, that's tough. I'd have to go with either, 'Someone Else Calling You Baby' or 'Why Wait', since I LOVE country music. But, I also like anything by T-Swift, Springsteen, and Eminem." He answered. I gave yet another weird look as he asked me my favorite song.

"Easy, 'Dude(Looks Like a Lady)' or 'Highway to Hell'. And umm....for your question, what is one thing about you that no one knows?" came my reply.

"One thing that no one knows about eh? Then why would I tell you?" When I shrugged, he went on by saying,

"Well, aside from the fact that I love country music, it would have to be that I actually listen to Justin Bieber, even though I think that he is a total disgrace to all Canadians after Crosby and that he is a pansy-ass motherfucker." I just laughed at that.

We went on like this for about another ten minutes until we heard a loud crash that probably came from the front room and my brother shouting,

"What the fuck Horts!!!???!!!" Tyler and I just started to laugh all over again. When we stopped laughing, Tyler points to a picture on the wall.

"That your family?" he asks.

"Um, yeah. That was taken three days before my dad died and three weeks before my mom started to use drugs." I said, a pang of regret and sorrow in my voice.

"You guys all look so happy. And hey, Looch's nose ain't messed up." Tyler said, standing up to give the picture a closer examination.

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"Do you miss your mom and dad?" Tyler asked, sitting down next to me on my bed. I nodded, leaned my head back against the head-board, and said,

"It wasn't my dad's fault that he died, it was the drunk driver's fault since he crashed into him and killed him instantly. And my mom, well, at the time that me and Milan needed her the most, she goes and gets herself screwed. Sooo... I can honestly say that I really only miss my dad and not my mom, I'm just really pissed at her." Tyler didn't say anything. Instead, he wrapped his strng arms around me and let me cry out all the tears that I had been holding back for the past three and a half years onto his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, i am back!!!! Updates should be coming more regularly now that everythings settled down around here. and YES!!! i got one comment!!!! now how about a few more!!!!! Thanks!!!!
Songs for this chapter:
ALL TAYLOR SWIFT SONGS!!!!! hahahaha... i love her...
oh, and what i wrote about Tyler listening to country music and JBiebs, well, thats true, i read it in an interview... sooo yeah...
COMMENT!!!!! thanks!!!! :)