Status: completed on paper, just not online-will try to update whenever I can find time

The Sister of Who?

Chapter 7

1 month later... on a plane to Prague, Germany...

"So, I played amazing didn't I?" Tyler asked me with a goofy grin. We had just boarded a plane from Belfast, Ireland where the Bruins had a few expedition games, to Prague, Germany where the season will actually begin. Why in Prague and Belfast I don't know, something about expanding the hockey league to other countries.

"Yeah, you played like a super-hero." I said with a luagh. The guy sitting next to me laughed as well and said,

"Thanks."

"Yep. So, is your family going to be meeting you in Prague?" I asked.

"Yes, my mom, dad, and two sisters will be there. They were going to bring my dod, Gretzky, but the hotel doesn't allow dogs., soo... why are you laughing!?!" he exclaimed as I burst out into gails of laughter.

"Be-be-haha-because, you-you-haha-named your dog after Wa-Wa-Wayne haha Gret-Gretzky!" I barely managed to say since I was laughing so hard.

"Well yeah, I mean he is the greatest hockey player EVER!!!" Tyler exclaimed, sounding a little hurt and a bit offended.

"Correction: Bobby Orr is the greatest hockey player to walk this earth, Gretzky is the second. Duh, everyone knows that." I told him when I finally stopped laughing.

"Whatever you say. Anyway, I have a question to ask you." Tyler said, now starting to sound a little shy.

"Ask away." I said, a little bit confused.

"Um, well, I was wondering if maybe you would go out with me?" he asked, sounding more nervous with every word. Did he really just ask me out? Oh my gosh...

"Look Tyler, I would love to go out with you, I really would. But, don't think that Milan would like it. So, I have to say no. I am sooo sorry Tyler. I really am. And, I'd love to go out with you, but I just can't." At that last part, I could feel tears coming to my eyes.

"Whatever, I get it. Hey, I'm gonna head to the bathroom and then go and talk to some of the other guys. Be back later." tyler said while standing up. He didn't even look me in the eye once like he usually does when he talks to me. Right after he left, the tears started to fall and I leaned against the window allowing them.

"Hey, why are you crying? What's wrong?" a thick French accent asked me as it's owner pulled me against him in a hug. Patrice...

"I think I love him and I said no." I crieed into his shoulder.

"Ssh Ellie, who do you love? Tyler?" he aske, stroking my hair, trying to calm me down. When I nodded, he said,

"Then why did you say no?"

"Because, Milan wouldn't want me to, that's why. And, I don't wanna go against him." I cried.

"Ellie, your brother loves you. And, he wouldn't want you to be unhappy. So, if dating Tyler makes you happy, then I don't think that he will mind." Patrice reasoned.

"No, he doesn't want me dating Tyler. He told me so. And now, just when Tyler asked me out, I had to say no. But, I really didn't want to, cuz like I said, I think that I may love him." I said.

"Then go for it Ellie. Screw what your Looch says. If you really love Tyler, don't let your brother get in the way of your heart." Patrice said. I wiped my eyes and said,

"Thanks Pat. And since when did you give such good advice on love?" Patrice smiled warmly and said,

"Eh, I'm French. And you should know that the French are all about romancing the girl in the best way possible. So, I may know a thing or two about love."

"Thanks Pat." I repeated, "Maybe I will tell Tyler how I truly feel, despite what Milan says." I gave him a small hug and just sat with Patrice the rest of the way to Prague, with no interruptions from Tyler, and not knowing that Milan heard the who;e conversation between both me and Tyler and me and Patrice.
♠ ♠ ♠
no songs for this chapter, instead i wrote while watching "Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest" and "Peter Pan Return to Neverland" (my guilty pleasure). Yeah, so... the story is gonna be hitting a turning point and will be getting MUCH better in the next few chapters... it wont be sooo... boring. So, tell everyone to read it!!!! and PLEASE COMMENT!!!! and subscribe!!!! oh, and all my subscribers, it would be AWESOME if y'all commented too!!!!! sooo... PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!
thanks!!!!