A Criminal Mind

3

Hotch heard a moan coming from the living room, it sounded like someone in pain so he ran in there to see it was just Spencer and Callie, she was rubbing his back for him trying to make all the pain go away. Hotch couldn’t help but smile because Spencer had finally found someone who was perfect for him despite the fact that there might still be an obsessed unsub out there trying to get to Callie, although they had already caught two who had confessed.

It was about a month later, Morgan was healed up nicely, as was Reid, so they were both returned to work on already, although Reid had gotten some amazing news over the weekend, and he also had his own announcement for the team. Callie had set up a big dinner at a country club to give their announcements to their family and friends, which meant Spencer’s teammates were invited no matter what.

“Hey guys!” Spencer said as he walked in, happiness was just radiating off of him.

“Whoa what’s up Spencer, you seem… happy.”

“Well, Callie and I have a few announcements to make thus she decided to throw a big dinner party at the country club this weekend, she had invitations printed up and everything, give me a second to put my bag down and I’ll get you guys yours.” Spencer said putting down his messenger bag and pulling out a handful of white envelopes, each with a team member’s name written in calligraphy on the front. He handed them to the respective people and they opened them revealing ornate white paper with a personalized hand written message.

“Reid who wrote all these out? They’re hand written.”

“Oh, Callie did, she’s really into calligraphy, it took her a while to write out all 100 of them.”

“100? Reid how big is this gathering?”

“Well, Callie didn’t want to call up all her relatives on the phone to tell her all the good news we have, which I am not permitted to even hint at until dinner on Saturday, so all her relatives are flying in, she got the sanitarium my mother is in to allow her two days with us granted three people from the home fly in with her and are with her at all times. But its great, I haven’t seen my mom in such a long time and I had no idea that Callie could just make a call and things just happen and-”

“Reid, you’re rambling.” Prentiss pointed out.

“Oh, I was? Sorry, I guess I’m just excited.”

Once Reid was out of earshot Morgan leaned over to Garcia and asked the question they were all wanting to know.

“So, what are your guesses Penny? I’m guessing either, hm, getting married or pregnant.”

“Are you kidding with the way Reid’s beaming I’d say both.”