A Criminal Mind

7

When they got home the agents walked around locking all the windows and all the doors but the front door, as Spencer took Callie upstairs to bed.

The two of them put their pajamas on and were watching TV in bed when Callie wanted something to eat. Rather than Spencer letting Callie get out of bed to get something, he went downstairs to make her something himself. Of course it had to be something ridiculous, but he wasn’t complaining, he was enjoying every second of this experience. There was a knock on the door, followed by Morgan’s voice.

“Hey Reid, its Morgan, can I come in?”

Spencer walked over and opened the door, to see Morgan in his standard leather jacket an jeans, holding Callie’s car keys.

“It’s a nice car she’s got there Reid.”

“Yeah, it drives really nice.”

“Hey kid, would you mind if I stayed the night here, it would make me feel better being positive you two are okay, there’s still and unsub out there.”

“If that’s what you want to do you’re more than welcome, Callie won’t mind, but speaking of Callie I was making her something to eat when you knocked. So um, come in, make yourself comfortable I guess.”

Morgan followed Reid into the kitchen and upstairs as Reid brought Callie up her dinner.

“Derek’s gonna stay the night, alright?”

“Mmhm. Thanks for dinner Spee.”

“I’m gonna get Derek settled in alright?”

“Mmhm.” She said before Spencer and Derek left the room. Spencer sighed, obviously becoming exhausted with everything going on.

“It could be worse kid.” Derek said.

“Yeah, it could. I may be tired, but I’ve honestly never been as happy as I am now.”

“I’m happy for you pretty boy. We all are, Penny, Prentiss and JJ are planning a baby shower already.”

“I can’t wait until the twins are born, Morgan. Then Callie will go back to being herself, she won’t be craving freaking tomato juice at two in the morning. Trust me, I’ve gotten some weird looks buying cans of tomato juice and chocolate bars at the oddest hours, but, its worth it, all of it.”

“SPENCER!” They heard Callie yell and they both ran into the room.

“What’s wrong?” Spencer asked rushing to her side.

“I don’t know! It hurts Spee!” She said, Spencer pulled the covers back only to see her pajamas were soaked with blood.

“Oh my god, Callie!” Spencer almost shouted.

“I’m calling an ambulance.” Derek said pulling out his cell phone.

As they waited for the ambulance to arrive Spencer sat on the edge of the bed, holding Callie’s hand, assuring her that everything was going to be okay.