The City of Evil

The Beast and the Harlot.

I. The Beast and the Harlot

This city, it isn’t how you think it would be. More than meets the eye lies under the deception, corruption, hate, lust. This city is a sin, a city of evil. It’s a far cry from innocence.


The bar was darkly lit, the lights on low to give the atmosphere a dark, an almost sinister feeling. Only one bartender was working, cleaning glasses with damp wash towel. A handful of people were still at the bar, either too hung over to go home, or still getting their money’s worth.

One man sat at the counter, throwing down bills to pay for the night’s intake. His tanned skin went well with the blue checked shirt he had thrown on earlier in the evening, matching the color of his large eyes. He nodded at the bartender, who in turn raised his hand in farewell, and slipped off the cushioned stool. Pulling on a hat, he swiftly walked out of the bar and into the cold, brisk morning light. Tugging the hat more firmly around his head, he figured that the night had been shitty, and maybe; just maybe, that the upcoming night would be better. Maybe he would even get laid. God knows that he needed too. And maybe he’d even get lucky, and find her.

That’s what they all came for anyways, the men. They were amazed by her, attracted to her. A harlot. They all wished, they hoped, that she would cast her glance on them and she would lead them away. And every night, it would only be one lucky man.
Every night, as it breaks into the early hours of the morning, she’d come out, start the real party. Serve the drinks, the wicked poison, winding her way through the crowd, batting her eyelashes that hid mysterious blue-green eyes.

The man, well, he was in the bar so often he knew the bartender by name and they were on pretty good terms. He would always order the same thing, and nurse the bottle until it grew warm or he ran out. He slipped into the same seat he had been at earlier in the day, resting his head in his hands. His body was worn and ragged, clothes hanging off his body like they were sizes too big. He pushed the hat off his head, shaking out the deep brown curls, the green wool falling into his lap.

The bartender slid a beer towards him, leaning against the counter, a smirk on his face. The man looked up, his blue eyes full of energy unlike the rest of his body. He chuckled lightly, popping the top off hurriedly. “Jimmy,” he said, taking a quick drink. “I don’t think I could keep doing this anymore.”

The smirk continued to stay on Jimmy’s face, listening to every word the brunette had to say. “Then don’t. Look, don’t waste yourself. Go find a good girl, have some fun. Take a break from the life you’re leading. But I want to know what happens.” Jimmy left with a wink, whisking off to make some fellow down the counter a shot.

He’s right, the brunette thought, I’m wasting time doing nothing. He stood up out of the stool and swung around to face the entrance. But there, standing right in front of him, was a sight he never thought he would see. Her brown hair shone in the light coming from the dance floor, lips curving up into a smile that flashed her straight white teeth. At least ten men behind her glared at the brunette, making his brow drop in frustration.

“What’s your name, babes?” She flashed her smile again, her hand resting lightly upon her hipbone.”

“Danny.” Was what escaped his lips.

“Danny,” she said, as if trying the name out on her tongue. She stepped closer to him, her fingers twisting up under the collar of his shirt. “Danny,” she breathed. “I’m Amy. I’m sure you already knew that, right?”

He gave a good jerk of his head as an answer. “How about we go and find a private place to talk, hmm?” she demanded, more so than suggesting. She trailed off before he could say anything, only leaving it up to him to follow. Danny tossed a quick glance behind him to Jimmy, who was anxiously watching what was going on.

He stepped off into the sea of people, keeping his eye on Amy. Well, it wasn’t that hard to find her, dressed as she was. The red looked rather good against her skin tone, he thought to himself as he followed her silhouette among the masses of people in the bar. She turned around when she came to a door along the wall opposite the counter, staring at him with such a intent feeling. “This way,” she said, motioning with her finger.

He followed her into the hallway like a lost puppy, looking for someone to take him in and love him. Amy moved off to the right, her hand clasped around the knob on the door. She gave him another smile, batting her eyelashes, and pulled him in closer to her. Her mouth connected to his and he kissed back as if his life depended on it. She opened the door, pulling them both into the small room. It held only a bed and a night stand, as that’s all that’s really needed.

Amy released the kiss, dropping down onto the edge of the bed. She leaned back onto her elbows, one eyebrow pulled up expectantly. Danny came closer, until he was standing in between her spread legs. Her hands lingered on his forearms, trailing up to his biceps and finally his shoulders. He climbed onto the bed, on top of her. She flipped positions, taking Danny by surprise. Amy gave him a small smirk as she slowly undid his belt buckle. “I’m in charge here, Danny.”

She pushed the buckle out of the loops, making her way down to the zipper and clasp. Danny groaned, his head pushing back into the pillows, his hand gripping the sheets like steel. Amy smirked again, slowly pulling the zipper down with her teeth, antagonizing him. His hips bucked up and she held her hands down on them, stopping them. After she was done, Danny kicked the pants off, down around his ankles. Amy grinned, he was already hard. This was too easy.

Slowly, she let her hand dip beneath the waistband of his boxers. She head him gasp, his hands grasping the sheets even harder. She wrapped her hand around his hard dick, running her fingers up and down his length gently. His hips bucked up again and she pushed them down again. She pulled his boxers down completely, dipping her head down to his dick. His squirmed, and her hand on his hip dug into the skin.

Amy took his length into her mouth, letting her tongue run up and down its side. She did this for a while, until she could taste that he was ready. She came back up to his mouth, pulling at his lips while her hand was still wrapped around it.

“I don’t believe in fairytales, Danny.” she said, her mouth close to his ear, her breath on his neck making his shiver. “And no one wants to go to Hell, either. But we’ve made the wrong the decision.”

And she left him. Left him there, writhing around on the bed, wanting more.