Status: ummmmmm im working on it!(;

The Only Hope For Me Is You.

Confusion.

-Brooke's P.O.V-

Well its been five months since the concert that changed my life. I woke up to a text from Alex. 'Hey, sweetheart! Hope you have a day as awesome as Jack Barakat! (he told me to say that!) He says he wants a BIG hug when we get back....which happens to be next week! I want a kiss. ily best friend! -Alex.' I read it like three times. They were coming back in a week! OMG! I couldn't believe it! At least I didn't have to go to school today. Its the middle of June. I got on Skype hoping they would be on. Turns out Jack was. Alex was asleep. I talked to Jack for like two hours. He showed me Alex. "Awwww he looks so cute when hes sleeping!" I said. "Cute my ass!" Jack said. "You're just jealous....." I said. "Jealous of what?" He asked. We both laughed. "You aren't dating.....yet." He said in between laughs. "Yeah, I know. I don't want Alex to ask me out..." I trailed off. "WHY NOT?!? That boy is freaking in love with you!" He screamed then looked to see if Alex had woken up. "I just...I suck at relationships. Alex is too nice and...Im not pretty enough for him..." I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "Awwww Barakitty! Don't cry, Alex sucks at relationships, too and what the hell are you talking about, Barakitty? You're beautiful! You couldn't be my sister if you weren't! Just Kidding." Barakitty was Jack's Nickname for me. I laughed. "Well.....I don't know." Alex started to stir in the background. "I've got to go. I'm going to Jordan's house!" Zack then came in and said "Hey, Brookie! How are you?" "I'm good. What do you want, Zack?" He always called me Brookie when he wanted something. "Ummmm I was wondering if you could ask Jordan...if she'll go out with me....?" I was shocked. Zack had always been my favorite and I had always pictured him asking me out. "Uhhh. Yeah, sure." he smiled. "Thanks! I love you!" "Yeah, yeah I love you, too." I laughed. "Oh yeah Alex is going to call you later so pick up the phone, okay? He really needs to talk to you!" Jack said after staring at something for the entire conversation between Zack and I. "Okay! But I really go to go! Byeee Jack! Bye Zack!" "Byeeeee Barakitty!" "Bye, Brooke!." I logged off and smiled. I looked at my clock. I did that alot. It was 2:20 p. I had to be at Jordan's by 4 p.m. Why did Alex want me? I've never even been in a relationship. According to every guy I knew I was the ugliest girl in school but Alex....he texted me every morning reminding me how beautiful he thought I was. I smiled at the thought of Alex and I together. 'NO! Stop it, Brooke. You're meant to stay single. You made a promise to yourself. But Alex....' I was confused as hell so I did the very thing I always did when I got that way: I looked to see if my parents or brother was home. Nope coast is clear. I went into my bathroom and grabbed my blade. I started playing 'Last Resort' by Papa Roach and carved Alex's name into my arm. It hurt, but I bit down on a towel to keep me from screaming. I also carved LOVE right next to it. When I was done I looked at a clock: 3:33 p.m. "Shit! I gotta go!" I said aloud. I cleaned up the blood from the floor and sink, turned off the music and wrapped my arm in some gauze and fixed my hair and make-up. At least my friends never found out about my cuts. I walked downstairs and left a note for my family. I got in my car headed to Jordan's.

Alex's P.O.V-

I texted Brooke right after out show. 'Hey, sweetheart! Hope you have a day as awesome as Jack Barakat! (he told me to say that!) He says he wants a BIG hug when we get back....which happens to be next week! I want a kiss. ily best friend! -Alex.' I bet she'll smile when she reads this. I laughed, then passed out on the couch. A few hours later I heard her voice. I thought I was dreaming but I sat up and saw Jack and Zack standing by the computer logging out of Skype. I stood up and walked over to them. "Was that Brooke?" I asked. "Yeah, she was just telling us congrats on the show and that she can't wait to see us!" Jack answered. "Why didn't you wake me?" I was a little hurt that they didn't wake me to talk to her. I mean they knew how much I loved her. "Sorry, you passed out and she told us not to wake you." Oh so it was her idea not to wake me. "Oh, well you didn't tell her I was going to call her later did you?" "Nope." "Thanks." I said before walking off the bus to go get some coffee.

-Brooke's P.O.V-

I reached Jordan's house and texted her telling her I was there I mean who uses a door bell anymore? She came to the door. "Hey!" I said. "Hiya! Brookie Cookie!" she seemed extra happy. We went up to her room and sat there waiting for Tori. It took her almost an hour to get there. We just took pictures and talked to pass the time. I didn't take my jacket off. She kept asking why, I just told her I was cold. She shrugged and continued talking. Tori got there at about five and we started taking pictures...again. Then we ordered pizza! It was alright. We sat watching this weeks episode of Pretty Little Liars when my phone went off. All I heard was 'Damned if I do ya' playing in the other room and immediately knew who it was. Alex. I ran into the other room not caring what I missed on the show. I grabbed the phone and answered it. "Hiya, Alex!" I said smiling. "Hey, Brooke!" he said. "What's up? I can't wait til you get back! I miss you!" "Yeah. I miss you, too and nothing really just getting ready for tomorrow's show. What about you, sweetie?" he said. "Ummmm nothing just hanging with Jojo and Tori at Jojo's house. Being weird. Typical Brooke." I said. I wasn't going to tell him about my arm. "Cool, cool. So ummmm I actually wanted to talk to you about something." he said nervously. "Spit it out, lol. You know you can trust me!" We were suddenly disconnected. My phone died.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 3 people!! and only 1 comment? im saddd:(

comment, rate and subscribe and ill love you forever! xD