My Pathetic Romance

Frank Anthony Iero Jr.

Name: Frank Anthony Iero Jr.

Date of birth: October, 31st 1994 (Age 20)

Place of birth: Belleville, New Jersey

Cause of death: N/A
______________________________________________

Three Years Later, This Is Frank Iero

Whenever you come into contact with people, any time you’re in public, you never think about who these people really are, do you? That man, the one that just walked past you in the posh suit and a smacked-ass expression in his face; his wife, the love of his life, could’ve just died. That girl, the one with funny coloured hair that’s crying at the bus stop; she could have just lost her dad to cancer. That boy, the one with bleached blonde hair in a tall Mohawk that’s chain smoking; his boyfriend could have just been hit by a car and in a critical condition. That girl at your school, that you never see except in classes and wears a few bracelets; she could be desperately trying to save herself.

And then there’s you. What do you even know about yourself anyway? You haven’t washed your favourite shirt for the weekend, you’ve lost a half to your favourite pair of footwear. You just spilt cherryaid over your mom’s cream carpet, and she’s going to freak when she gets home from work. Your life may seem shitty at times, when it’s really pretty simple, but do you ever think about other people?

While out walking your dog or just for a pleasurable walk, you never wonder why that one guy is sitting on the edge of the cliff at the beach. It’s over a 300foot drop, yet you never worry about him.

Well, he was in love once, back in high school. His boyfriend was amazing, one of the best people you could ever wish to meet. But he committed suicide.

The man sitting on the edge of that cliff, it never seems like he moves, does it? Or, does he move closer to that fatal drop everyday? You never notice, do you?

His best friend, again, once of the best people that could ever be know, loved this man with all of his heart; he’d be worried to death if he saw his best friend now loitering on the edge of that cliff. He also committed suicide.

This man, this beautiful man, is alone. By choice, none the less. He doesn’t want nor care for people, people killed the two human beings he loved the most, that were everything to him.

I bet you wonder who he’s talking to though, right? You know, when your just close enough to hear a voice, but too far away to see anything and it doesn’t look as though he’s on the phone.

He’s talking to the man he is still in love with, both of his best friends.

And the man he’s in love with talks him out of flinging his self of the edge every single day. His best friend would, too, but he doesn’t listen to him as much. It’s only his Gerard that can change his life, no one could ever get between that. Not even his best friend.

I don’t blame him for feeling that way thought, just think about it; you best friend and love took their own life, soon to be followed by your only other friend, best friend. How would you feel? it’s not really the same as when your friend doesn’t give you the notes for class, and you say that you could do something drastic in the ten minutes before that very class if they don’t give them to you. No, it’s nothing like that.

Being alone is okay, a lot of people like to be alone. It’s just, being lonely. Being lonely is painful, yet your so numb you don’t know what you feel anymore. You finally realise that there’s no one there, where as before, when you just liked being alone, you knew you could talk to people if you wanted.

You finally come to the realisation that you need help, and that’s okay.

This man, this man is Frank Anthony Iero Jr. And he just stood up and walked away from that edge, leaving the whole cliff behind. He’s not okay right now, but he will be.

So, just so you know, no matter how shitty things get, it’ll be okay.

Frankie and his friends taught us something, something you never forget.

Suicide; don’t do it. It gets better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here ya go, the end of My Pathetic Romance ! THE END OF MY SECOND EVER SERIES ! I really enjoyed writing this :3

Can I like, have a hug or something since I just basically updated the same story twice in one day, or.. Is that too much to ask?

Remember, I love you all for reading this and your beautiful comments are greatly appreciated.

And if I find out that any of you commit suicide, I'ma get myself into the afterlife and kick yo' ass, kay?

I'm here if you ever need to talk or vent about anything.