Friends Forever

"NO! No more Johnny kisses! They burn! They can kill! Their so gross!"

"Onward horsey!!!" I giggled, jumping on Jimmy's back as I got out of the car.

Dakota was walking between Zacky and Johnny, but talking to Zacky. A huge grin on her face. Hmmm....I must talk to her about that later. Matt was on the phone with Val, so he was walking behind us all. And I of course was on Jimmy's back, and Brian was staring at us...oddly. Well it wasn't and 'oddly' look but thats the only word I can think of that matches his look.

Although his look does make him look like Captian Jack Sparrow. God he is sexxy...What? Can a girl not like pirates?! I thought not! Wait....I just confused myself....again. Oh well....its not like thinking matters all the time. Or does it?

I've always wondered about things like that, I mean its just so....wondery. Have you ever thought like that? Cause I sur-

"Kristy!" Jimmy yelled, jumping up, catching my attention.

"Huh what? I didn't do it! Blame Dakota! I swear don't kill me!!!!" I screamed, wrapping my arms tightly around Jimmy.

"What store do you want to go into?" Jimmy laughed.

"Oh....OH HOT TOPIC!! Please!!! I'll love you forever and ever!!!" I smiled.

My cheek was pressed against his, so I decided to freak him out. My eyes went wide, and I looked at him through my peripheral vision. He gasped, letting go of me, and running and hiding behind Daktoa.

"Don't hurt me!!!" He screamed.

I fell on my ass, and then fall backwards laughing, and pointing at the two. Dakota was busy trying to figure out why he was hiding in the first place.

"Kristy how many times do we have to tell you not to do that?" Matt laughed, pulling me to my feet.

His voice was still all 'No! You were not supposed to do that!'. But not in a way you would talk to a dog. He was still talking to me like a actual human being.

"Sorry daddy." Said, a childish voice accompying my own.

Quickly, I looked around to see a little girl looking down at the floor, her father standing in front of her, with a very pissed off look.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" I laughed, raising my fists into the air.

"Whatever, are we going into the store or not?" Johnny chuckled.

"Don't 'whatever' me leprechaun! I will step on you!" I shouted.

He looked at me like I had three heads...It was so funny! It was so much funnier than the look Brian had been giving me and Jimmy a few minutes ago.

"I'll kiss you again!" He retorted.

"NO!!!!!!! No more Johnny kisses! They burn! They can kill! Their so gross!" I screamed, running behind both Dakota and Jimmy.

"Okay what the hell! Why am I the one who they hide behind?" She pouted, looking to the other guys.

Other guys as in Brian and Zacky.

"Because you're the new girl sweet cheeks." Brian winked.

Where did that come from? Oh yeah, he's always like that. Oh well.

"Kristy! Are you coming in here or not?!" Zacky shouted, walking towards Hot Topic. Quickly, I ran and caught up with him.

"Why do you need in here?" I smiled jokingly.

"Can I not come in here with you and just fucking be bored out of my mind?" He shrugged.

I soon heard Jimmy's over enthusiasitc voice, nearly screaming.

"Oh my god!!! They have Cupcake and Rainbow necklaces!!!!" He shouted.

Oh good God....
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea where the whole, sweet cheeks thing from Brian came from. It's just what I pictured having one of them say, so I just wrote it. So yeah, in case you forgot heres what Kristy and Dakota were wearing,
Kristy
Dakota

And there's no music for this chapter cause I cant import my ipod music on here. Sorry lol. But while you're waiting for me to update go read; Never Leave Asking Why and comment so she'll update there for getting me to update also. :D