Friends Forever

"Guys! We should have a movie night!"

I sat in the floor in the back of the bus, absently mindedly, playing with the nacklace Jimmy had bought from Hot Topic earlier today. The couch had been taken up by Dakota and Johnny, who were talking amongst themselves, while Zacky was on the other side of the room. His look could kill Johnny.

I wonder what his problem is?

"Guys! We should have a movie night!" Matt shouted, coming into the room.

"YEAH!" I smiled, jumping up.

Well not really jumping....I just sat up straight when he said it.

"We haven't had a regular movie night in so fucking long." Brian smirked, walking in behind Matt.

"Oh! Can we watch Ja-" Jimmy began, jumping into the room.

Yes...I said jumping.

"No!" We all shouted.

"We watched it first last time! Let's watch something else first and then we'll watch Jacob's Ladder." I smiled, placing my hand on his shoulder as he sat next to me.

"So we'll still watch it?" He got happier.

"Yeah. Let's just watch something else first, and then we'll watch that." I smiled.

"Random movie! If you don't like it, get over it!" Zacky shouted, placing a random disk in the DVD player.

"Daddy will you get me a blanket?" I smiled seeing him the only one left standing.

"Dakota do you need one?" He nodded.

"Yes!" She nodded.

He slowly left and came back just seconds later. Tossing one blanket to her, and another to me. I grabbed it with a smile, and quickly spred it out. I was in the middle. Between Brian, and Jimmy. It covered all three of us, with room for another person. Okay maybe half a person.

"Fuck yes! I love this movie!" Dakota shouted.

I looked up at the TV to see Zacky had put in 'The Crow'...Fuck yeah. I loved it. It's on my list of movies I would never ever ever give up the chance of watching. No matter how many times I already seen it.

Zacky pressed play, and leaned against the love seat where Matt was sitting by himself. We all knew Zacky could sit there with him, but its a rule we have here. If you're not a girl, and there's a guy sitting on the love seat...don't sit there. Its plainly obvious that they would all follow the rule, because they don't like sitting on the love seat with another guy.

But no, they don't care if there's two girls sitting there. They just care if its two guys....Perverts.

From under the blanket, Brian put his arm around my waist, and I layed my head on his shoulder. That's when Jimmy came along. He wrapped both his arms around me, and layed his head on my side. Holding me like I was a teddy bear.

I was used to it. So I don't care. I simply made sure I was comfortable and turned my full attention to the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dakota's and Kristy's Pajamas

Yeah I realise this chapter is short and its not that interesting, but hey, ya' get what ya' get. and the next chapter will be longer and hopefully have alot of funny stuff in it :p