Friends Forever

"Brian and Kristy are in love!"

Brian had left me in the 'un-dressing room' about ten minutes ago, with Dakota sitting with me. Although she left with Zacky and Johnny about five or six minutes ago. Leaving me here by my lonesome. Well...at least I had my iPod.

Oh! And on my iPod I have a game, called Fruit Ninja. You have to slash all the fruit, with out hitting a bomb, and if you miss three pieces of fruit then its 'GAME OVER' for you! And I don't see how,but that's what I was playing, and somehow, after slashing a kiwi, I got a cut on my finger.

It hurt. Alot.

"Kristy!!!!" Jimmy shouted, jumping on my lap.

Immediately, he grabbed my finger and started looking at it.

"GASP! What did you do?! What happened?! Who hurt you?!" He growled, looking around.

Simply, I handed him my iPod. He looked at me strangely before grabbing it. He looked at it for a moment before laughing.

"How the hell did this thing hurt your finger?" He laughed.

"I don't know! I was just playing the freaking game, and after I hit a piece of fruit, my freaking finger was cut open and bleeding!" I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

He smiled, and uncrossed my arms, before hugging me.

"No pouting! You don't look as purdy when you pout." He smiled, looking up at me.

"I never look purdy."I mumbled.

"Kristy! Don't say bad shit about yourself!" Matt boomed, walking into the room. "Now come on."

"What? No! I'm staying right here." I said.

"Come on!" He groaned picking me up.

"Nooo!!!" Daddy, put me down!!!" I pouted, trying to push myself out of his grip.

He simply chuckled as he went through the door and began walking towards the stage type area.

"Matt? What are you doing?! Put her down!" I heard Brian yell.

"BRIAN HELP MEEEE!!!!!" I pouted, reaching my arms out towards where he was standing with JB.

"Matthew Charles Sanders! Stop terrorizing the poor girl!" A very loving voice shouted.

"MOMMY!!!!" I screamed.

I managed to push myself out of Matt's grip, and instantly wrapped my arms around Val. She lost her balance, sending us both down to the floor.

"Mommy, please! Don't you ever leave me with them again! Their mean men! They can't take care of little children like me!!!" I cried.

"Hey! We can take care of you! Well at least I can!" Matt began pouted, pulling us both to our feet.

"Nu uh!" I stuck out my tongue.

He gave me that look that was just like 'Oh bitch don't even go there! I will beat you so hard!'

"Oh you two don't start!" Val commanded, "Now, who's this girl I've been seeing in pictures with you guys recently?"

"OHHH!!!! Daddy's in trouble! you didn't tell mommy about Cupcake!!!!!" I laughed.

"You're in trouble too little missy! I've heard all about you and Brian." She smirked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"WHAT?!" Oh shit.

"Nothing....I uhhh....gotta go. Bye! "I shouted, running away from them. "BRIAN!!! Brian you gotta help me!!!!!" I shouted, running and hiding behind him.

From over his shoulder I could still see Matt glaring at us both. Oh this does not seem good.

"What's wrong?" He chuckled.

"M-Mommy, found out....D-Daddy, just found out." I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"Found out what?" Jason asked from beside Brian.

Matties expression matched Jason's. Confused. Weird. Anything. I heard Dakota's laughter a little ways down the hall. Before seeing Zacky storming over to us.

"Well it's not that bad is it? I mean they were gonna find out anyway. I mean come on! Matt would be the same way he is now if we told him later." Brian shrugged.

"Found out what?!" Jason and Mattie shouted at the same time.

"Brian and Kristy are in love!!!" Jimmy skipped through the door, and out another.

The whole room around us went quiet. Me and Brian only because of Jimmy. Everyone else? I have no clue why.

It was quite awkward actually.
♠ ♠ ♠
Go read this story and get her to update and then I shall update my own; Never Leave Asking Why

ALSO! In honor of Jinxx and Sammi Doll's engagement, I made this for them, tell me what you think!