Friends Forever

"I can take care of myself!"

I stayed behind Brian, looking over his shoulder, at a steaming Matt. Like literally steaming. There was steam coming from his ears....It was rather scary. I've never seen him this mad. I swear if looks could kill, me and Brian would've been dead so long ago.

"Dude....No. Fucking. Way." Zacky said, breaking the silence.

"Ewwwww." I heard someone say.

I whipped my head around to see that it had been Mattie that spoke. I shot him a glare, and he immediately held his hands up in defeat.

"Kristy, come here please." Val spoke.

I looked back over Brians shoulder, to see Matt still glaring.

"No thank you Mommy. I'm nice and safe over here, and I would like to stay that way." I smiled.

"KRISTY!" Matt boomed.

I think I saw a small puff of smoke, just coming drifting out of his mouth.

"Fine! I'm coming, damn." I mumbled. "Brian...in case anything happens....I love you."

He slightly smiled before giving me a hug. I smiled up at him, and slowly walked back over to Val and Matt. But before Matt could make a move, or sound, I ducked behind Val, like I had before with Brian.

"Kristy, stop. I'm not Mad." Matt said, trying to sound calm.

"Liar!!!! You were just freaking screaming about it two freaking minutes ago!" I jumped and pointed at him.

"That was then. This is now." He said.

Wow he acttually seemed kinda calm. I stepped around to Val's side. Thats when it happened. The cool calm and collected look on Matts face left, and he lunged out. Throwing his arms around my waist, and pulling me up over his shoulder.

"No! Put me down damn it!!" I shouted.

"Matt!!!" Val called as Matt began walking off.

"God damn it! Matt put me down right fucking now!!!" I shouted.

To me it seemed as if time stood still for a minute. Matt froze. Turning his head to see me out of the cornor of his eye.

"What did you just say?" He said slowy.

"You fucking heard me! Now put me down! There's no reason for you to be mad about it! Not even Jimmy was mad about it and he's known me longer than you!" I shouted, still trying to break free and roll off his shoulder.

"Yes there is a reason for me to be upset about it! I know Brian, and how he acts! I don't want him to treat you like that!" He said, and began walking once more.

"I can take care of myself! Now put me down!!!" I groaned.

Immediately I was dropped on my ass. I could see Matt in front of me, with his hand resting on the door. Although the room around me was completely dark.

"I'm sorry Kristy. I don't believe that. I wish I could. And I can't believe I'm doing this, but it's for your own good. You're going to stay here until you straighten things out." He mumbled, closing the door.

Did he really just lock me in this room? What the hell?! I've never seen Matt act like that. It was freaky.

Slowly, I climbed to my feet, and moved to the door. I wrapped my hand around the knob, and tried to open it. No such luck.

"Come on you stupid fucks! Open the damn door!" I shouted, banging my hand on the face of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmmmmmmm I have no idea where the idea for this to happen came from. But I do know where I'm going with it at least! Hope you enjoyed! :D