Friends Forever

"Oh whatever. Daddy just needs to get his panties out of a twist."

I don't know how long it had been since Matt put me in this damned room. But I knew they had all gone through sound check. I had heard everyone who walked past the room. But I didn't try to get them to open the door.

What? They probably wouldn't have heard me over all the music that was playing. But now? Now I actually have a chance to get out. Slowly, I stood from where I was sitting against the wall, and went back to the door.

"Hey!!! Open up!!!" I shouted, banging my fist on the door.

It didn't recieve an answer. Until about two minutes later. I heard someone talking to themselves before unlocking and opening the door.

"Kris? What the fuck?"

"COBY!! Oh thank god!" I shouted, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Game of hide and seek gone bad?" He laughed.

"Shut it Coby. It's not funny. Matt locked me in there saying I need to get my life straightened out." I growled.

"Ohhh so thats why he's been so fucking pissed all day." He shrugged.

"What are you talking about?" I said quickly, looking up at him.

"I mean you and Brian. It's plainly obvious little girl. I don't see why Matt didn't see it. Or why any of Avenged didn't . I mean hell everyone else could. We all knew." He smiled.

"Oh whatever. Daddy just needs to get his panties out of a twist." I shrugged. "Thanks for letting me out though. Now if you don't mind, I'm leaving."

"Okay." He nodded, as we both walked our seperate ways.

A little ways down the hall, I saw the Berry brothers. Standing with the 'guitar gods' as people called them.

"Brian!" I shouted, running towards him.

I saw him look up and smile before he opened his arms. Allowing me to hug him perfectly.

"Where were you??" His voice sounded slightly paniced.

"Matt locked me in some freaking closet! It was dark in there!" I pouted, laying my head on his chest.

"Well Matt is just being a fucking meat head and over reacting towards everything. He even yelled at Jimmy during sound check." Brian sighed.

"Awwww then where is Beanstalk?" I pouted, looking up at him.

"I think he's in the dressing room. With Val." He said.

"Then come on.!" I shouted, grabbing his arm, and dragging him behind me.

"Wait...Why do I have to come? Will you quit dragging me, I'm about to fall!" He said.

"You have to come because you are going to talk to Val about Matt calming his ass down while I make sure Jimmy's okay. Or do you not remember the last time anyone yelled at Jimmy?" I said quickly when we stopped in front of the un-dressing room door.

"RAINBOW!!" Jimmy shouted when we opened the door.

Quickly I let go of Brians wrist, only to run and jump on Jimmy. His arms wrapped around me as we fell back onto the couch.

"Matt yelled at you again didn't he?" I sighed, looking at him.

He simply nodded his head, and hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry Beanstalk." I sighed, and ran my fingers through his hair.

Out of the cornor of my eye I could see Brian and Val talking to each other. Good. At least I hope that's a good thing. Well it should be cause Val actually knows how to calm Matt down. Well she knows how, but some times that doesn't work.

"Kristy? What are you doing in here?!" Uh oh.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha I know this chapter isn't that good since there's not much detail, but here ya go :D