Friends Forever

"So go change your tampon already."

"Matt, don't start anything." Val said, jumping up and placing her hands in front of his chest.

I simply curled closer to where Jimmy was sitting under me. Even though Matt wasn't even looking at me anymore. He was sending death glares tow here Brian was sitting.

"Why the fuck shouldn't I? I have my right to get mad about this!" He growled.

"You have a few rights to be mad about it. Like the fact that Brian is one of your best friends. But you don't have to rights that her real father would have." She said, in a very calming voice.

"What's going on?" Dakota asked, walking into the room with Johnny following behind her.

Haha that leprechaun always joins in conversations at what could possibly be the worst times. Like anytime someones mad, he comes in at the worst chance possible. Although, this time, I don't think It could possibly cheer me up.

"Stay out of it." Matt growled, snapping his head to look at her.

She looked confused. And slightly hurt from the tone of his voice. I don't blame her. He's always mean whenever he gets mad, even if he doesn't mean to be. It's just the way he is.

"Damn no need to get mad about it. I was just wondering. So go change your tampon already." She growled, looking at him.

I think my jaw hit the floor. No one has ever said anything like that to Matt since freshman year when you could actually tell he started working out. I looked between the two intently. Everything was quiet. Even outside the room. It was very interesting. I bet people would pay to see how this plays out.

"Why are you even here?! We could've left you on the side of the road. Maybe thats what we should do now. I don't even want you here." He growled, stepping closer to her.

Oh. My. Fuck. That was not nice. That was fucking low! What the hell had gotten into him??

"Matt what the hell is wrong with you?" I said, standing up.

He looked at me. Slowly, I walked over to Dakota and gave her a hug.

"You really want to know what my fucking problem is Kristy? My fucking problem right now is you. I thought you really trusted me. But I guess I was wrong. Cause you can't tell me anything that you can tell Jimmy." He said.

"Cause Matt you can't keep your mouth shut. Even Johnny and Zacky keeps secrets better than you!" I said, slightly pushing him backwards.

I could see the anger well up in his eyes. I knew he was angry, and I simply was just pushing him closer to his peak. He looked like he was about to hit me. Slowly, I took a slight step towards him, and turned my head towards the side.

"Go ahead. Fucking hit me I dare you." I growled.

"Oh no you don't!!!" Dakota yelling, grabbing my arm, quickly pulling me to where I had been standing before.

"Kristy, I swear to fucking god-" Matt began.

Jimmy shot up from where he had been sitting on the couch previously, and jumping in front of me and Dakota.

"Oh no you fucking don't! Matt calm your ass down! You can't bully people any fucking more! You are a grown ass man! So start fucking acting like one." He snapped.

I was actually shocked that Jimmy snapped at Matt. And apparently Dakota was too. Judging by the look on her face at least. It was kinda scaring me.

"Now ladies. Lets go." He smiled, turning to face us.

"Wait! Val are you coming!!!" Me and Dakota turned and looked at my mommy.

She nodded her head before looking at Matt for a second.

"Matt grow up. This isn't highschool anymore. Because if you don't grow up. I'm gone." She sighed, before walking over to me.

Slowly, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and walked with everyone out of the room.

"Okay. So he seriously needs to go ahead and change his tampon. Just cause I haven't been here as long as you girls doesn't mean he can bitch like that." Kota pouted.

"How long has he been acting like that?" Val asked.

"Since James here came skipping through the room explaining Bri and I are in love." I giggled.

"You what?!? Oh my god I knew it!!!" Dakota laughed, nearly tripping over her own feet.

"Where you not there when I did that? It was magical!!!" Jimmy smiled.

It was a wonder how he went from sad, to scary as fuck, to happy. Happy as in, 'Oh my god! A magical fucking unicorn!!!!'.

"Mommy!!! I gotta use the bathroom." I pouted, grabbing hold of her arm.

She smiled and looked down at me. What? She was wearing heels? Therefor making her taller than me!!! It's not my fault! I swear!!!

"Then ask Jimmy if he'll take you to the bathroom." She laughed.

"James, will you take me to the bathroom?" I smiled, looking up at him.

I looked and sounded like a little five year old. Dakota was laughing.

"No." He said, not even looking at me.

"Wha- Why?!" I shouted.

"You called me James. I never answer to that name unless its for my parents and you of all people know that....Little girl." He smiled.

Awwwww his smile is always so freaking adorable!!!

"Fine. Jimmy will you please pretty please take me to the bathroom." I smiled.

"I will carry you up the stairs of the bus and to the bathroom door if that's what you're asking, cause I'm not taking you back through that venue." He laughed.

"That's fine with me." I shrugged.

Slowly, he bent down, and picked me up. Didn't throw me over his shoulder, but actually picked me up. Sweet. But then that sweetness left. He began running towards the bus. Literally. I could hear Kota and Val laughing at us from where they were still walking behind us.

"Slow down!!!!" I shouted, grabbing him and holding on for dear life.

Why do people with long legs gotta be so damn fast? Freaking beanstalk!!!!

"Here." He smiled, placing me down in front of the bathroom in the bus.

After I finished my buisness, I went into the bunk room. I could hear Dakota and Val in the back room. I'm guessing Jimmy had to return to play the show. I shrugged and quickly changed into my pajamas.

I had made sure that I still had on Jimmys rainbow necklace before walking into the back room. I made my grand enterance by jumping into Vals lap.

"Mommy can we watch House Of 1000 Corpses?" I smiled.

"Put it in." She sighed.

SWEET!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Dakota and Kristy's pajamas
Haha sorry I had to end it here, but we're all leaving to go out to dinner as a family.