Friends Forever

"I'm not a freaking leprechaun"

"Jimmy!!! Jimmy where are you!!!" Matt's voice was booming.

And I deffinately mean booming! It felt like the entire worl was shaking! Or like it had collided with another planet! OH!!! Maybe our galaxy collided with another galaxy and now, we;re two galaxy's in one! MAybe now we'll find a planet with life that NASA will actually tell us about!

OH MY GOD ALIENS!!! I love aliens....not as much as dinosaurs though....Dinosaurs are pretty.

"Kristy! Stop day dreaming and help us damn it!" Johnny snapped.

"Damn for a leprechaun you sure are unhappy Johnny." I giggled.

"Damn it woman! I'm not a freaking leprechaun!" He pouted, stomping his foot on the ground.

Wow he really is a unhappy leprechaun.

"Then stop dying your hair like that! Or else thats your new permanent nickname!" I smiled, and skipped away.

"Jimmy!!!! This is you're Rainbow calling!! Can you hear me? Repeat, can you hear me?!" I yelled down a hallway.

No answer....damn it! We need to find him! We need to leave!!!

"Jimmy!!! Come on, we have to go! We'll even let you kidnap that Dakota girl and bring her on tour!" I laughed.

"Really?!" Two voices came echoing down the hall room from the direction of the showers.

Quickly, I ran down the hall way and into the shower room. There was Jimmy, standing over two stalls, acting like a ninja....while I couldn't find Dakota.

"Yes Jimmy, we will take her....where is her?" I asked, looking around.

"Down there." He shrugged, pointing to te stall that was directly below him.

I shook my head, and walked a little ways down the hall.

"Daddy! I found them! Their in the shower room! Plus Dakota is most likely joining us on tour!" I shouted.

I saw his figure running down the long hallway. It was like scene from the Afterlife video! It was awesome!!!!

"What are you talking about, she's com-" He stopped when he saw Jimmy.

That was my reaction too. You know that look Captian Jack has in Pirates of the Carribean: At worlds End, when the crabs are moving the ship??? THAT LOOK! It was funny as hell!!!!

"What the fuck are you doing man?" He laughed, leaning against the wall.

"I! Am protecting Daktoa from you! Cause you're ont gonna let her come with us!" He began pouting towards the end of his sentence.

"We'll let her come if you get down from there." I smiled.

"We will?" Matt asked.

"You will?!" Jimmy smiled.

"Yes we will, now get down here or I'm going back to Huntington, packing my stuff and moving in with Brian!" I smiled.

Immediately, he got down, picked Daktoa up and threw her over his shoulder,...again. And ran over to us.

"No!!! you're not moving out! I won't let you!!!" He screamed, throwing me over his other shoulder.

Damn he's strong. He may not look like it...but he is.

This is the time I turned to Dakota.

"Looks like you've joined the Avenged touring family." I laughed,

"SWEET!!!!" She smiled.

"Dakota! Stop kicking your legs woman! It's hard enough to carry both of you now that I got Rainbow on my other shoulder!" Jimmy laughed.

"Oh! Way to make me feel fat Beanstalk." I pouted, crossing my arms the best I could.

His grip on my loosened, and I went flying forward. But I stopped when his grip retightened and his ass was directly in front of my face. PERFECT VIEW! Not.

"DADDY!!! Help me!!! Someone! JB I don't care, just get me off of Beanstalk!!!" I shouted.

Daktoa, from where she was at peace on Jimmy's shoulder, was now laughing like a maniac. Freak.... But I'll get used to it. I'm sure I'll learn to love her and her freaky-ness. The same way I did with Jimmy.

No one helped me...Bitches. Being mean to poor little Rainbow!

"Jimmy....will you please, get your ass out of my face?" I asked nicely.

"Hey Johnny! Help Kristy down." Jimmy shouted.

I instantly felt one of his hands on my lower back and the other on my ass.

"HEY!" I growled.

"Sorry. You know me leprechaun can't reach any high places." He smirked, pulling me off of Jimmy's shoulders.

"Shut up midget! I know you want it! So I will flaunt it! But you can't have it!" I sang and stuck my tongue out at him, and ran onto the bus.

I saw Zacky and Brian sitting on the two small couchs, drinks in their hands.

"Fuck yes! Let's get drunk and crunk!" I yelled, jumping on Brian, and taking his drink.

Jimmy was instantly on the bus. He dropped Dakota on Johnny's lap, and grabbed a drink.

"I heard the words 'drunk and crunk'! Lets do it!!" He laughed, jumping up and down.

This was the beginging....of one amazing night!
♠ ♠ ♠
Welllll.........hope you liked it lol