Friends Forever

"Life! I'm going to live! LIVE!"

"Kristy" Poke "Kristy" Poke "Kristy" Poke "Kristy" Poke "Wake up!" Poke "Rainbow wake up!"

"Damn it whats with all the poking!" I groaned, opening my eyes.

"Well, its because I want you awake!!! Its three in the afternoon already! We've already gone, gotten Dakota's things, and we're back on the road already!!!!" Jimmy smiled.

"But I don't want to wake up! Its fun to sleep." I pouted, rolling onto my side.

"Come on, even Matt said you have to wake up. And you can't disobey him since he is in face, like your father."Jimmy smiled.

Damn him. Why did he have to pull that card? Grrr him. Slowly, I climbed out of the small bunk, bed type thing. Jimmy's smile grew, and he pulled me into a gaint hug. My feet coming off the ground.

"Can you put me down so I can get dressed?" I mumbled.

Its kinda hard to speak when your face is being sufficated in his chest.....

Jimmy placed me on my feet, and literally skipped out of the room. I grabbed a few random articles of clothing, and went into the bathroom. What? I'm not staying out there, with the chance that one of them is going to walk into the bunk room while I'm trying to change. Hell no.

I quickly changed into the outfit, and ran a brush through my hair, before returning to the bunk room. As I was slightly expecting, my little leprechuan was stand there. Well it looked like he had just gotten out of his bunk....But....But how?! He's a little person! He can't even reach his bunk!

"Don't say a word." He growled.

I hadn't even realized he had turned around and saw me standing there. Shrugging, I threw my stuff into my bunk, and went into the main part of the bus. Daktoa and Jimmy were sitting next to each other, doing some random little dance. Brian and Matt were sitting there playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops on the tiny ass tv. While I'm guessing Zacky was somewhere around here.

"RAINBOW!!!" Jimmy tackled me.

Ow!

"Jimmy, your crushing my ribs." I gasp, feeling his elbow digging into my stomach.

"Jimmy get off her!" Daktoa laughed.

She was laughing pretty hard if I can say so myself....and yes I can say that, so I did say that....or well, I thought that. Like....hyperventlating hard....haha. I couldn't help but laugh.

Johnny's hands came down onto Jimmy's shoulder, and pulled him off of my small frame. Breath finally came back to me as he did so. I quickly rolled onto my stomach, and climbed up the side of the couch.

"Air! I can breathe again! Life! I'm going to live! LIVE!!!!" I couldn't help myself.

Everything on the bus was over dramatic. Can I not be? HAH! I thought not....wait....I'm confused! Gosh, why does everything have to be so confusing?! Oh thats because it's so early in the morning. Wait....its three in the afternoon though.

Slowly, I looked over and saw Johnny and Dakota talking, while Jimmy was pouting about that fact. I rolled my eyes and climbed up in Brian's lap. Making sure Iwas blocking his view of the tv, so he didn't die. That would just piss him off.

"Daddy what's the plans for today?" I sighed.

"Show tonight, then we go half way to the next place, and we stay in a hotel tonight." He mumbled, not even looking over at me.

I didn't care. Boys will be boys and boys love their video games....or at least these boys do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kristy
Dakota
Ehhhhhhhh Sucky. Or at least I think it is. What do you think?